Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

1 minute ago, Toxin45 said:

Well that confirms that Noel is not the master unit.

I wouldn't get ahead of anything just yet since we still need an explanation of why everyone is going after Noel and we need to shed some light from her Act III ending. 

22 minutes ago, Yoshirocks92 said:

I wouldn't get ahead of anything just yet since we still need an explanation of why everyone is going after Noel and we need to shed some light from her Act III ending. 

Everyone is going after Noel because she is the Absolute Entitled denying their wishes. That is the confirmed explanation and nothing in that directly links Noel with Amatersu. Now why Noel is the Absolute Entitled hasn't been revealed yet and maybe there is a link somewhere in that. At the very least, Ragna didn't recognize the "Girl" he saw as Noel.

5 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

I got it from Tvtropes when they were talking about the live stream.

TV Tropes is a minefield whenever new information comes out, even I got into some disputes over what was right and what was wrong during Act 2; I would take everything there at the moment with a grain of salt.

Holy shit Ragna you've grown. I'm kinda digging this new, no-nonsense composed Ragna. I guess having that amnesia was the best thing to happen to him which is ironic considering how in any other circumstance, he could have been used by the villainous forces to do their bidding. Surprising that Amane would offer to be his Observer, but does that mean Rachel was his up until now or was planning to at some point but her power loss means she can't?

It figures that Ragna would come up with the solution that nobody ought to get their wishes granted. Especially if it requires the beating of other Entitled to get it. Plus let's be honest, given the option would any character in the BB verse even be able to make a world objectively fair and equal to everyone? Doubtful.

I watched Platinum's act 3. Luna and Sena were about to disappear and then Jin came and fought with them. He took over "ackowledging" their existence using his power of order and now they've stopped disappearing. Luna and Sena remembered that when they touched the azure they realized there was a third personality inside Muchourin. "She's in the Yukianesa now." 

Trinity created Platinum with the Muchourin, it seems. And now Luna and Sena have used the Muchourin to create a new body for Trinity.

I wonder if Noel's status as the "Eye" has anything to do with her being the so-called "absolute entitled." Also, I am glad to read that the identity of "the girl" in the Master Unit might still be yet unknown.

1 minute ago, Tokkan said:

Trinity created Platinum with the Muchourin, it seems. And now Luna and Sena have used the Muchourin to create a new body for Trinity.

Interesting. So where does that leave Luna and Sena the personalities? A product of the Nox? 

19 minutes ago, Tokkan said:

I watched Platinum's act 3. Luna and Sena were about to disappear and then Jin came and fought with them. He took over "ackowledging" their existence using his power of order and now they've stopped disappearing. Luna and Sena remembered that when they touched the azure they realized there was a third personality inside Muchourin. "She's in the Yukianesa now." 

Since when could the Power of Order be used to Observe people?

So at the end Trinity is in a separate body right? Well, guess that and her having an Arcade portrait basically confirm she'll be playable in the console release.

19 minutes ago, Chaoschao222 said:

Interesting. So where does that leave Luna and Sena the personalities? A product of the Nox? 

Perhaps they're kinda based on Trinity's memories? I mean, Trinity created them and all. Now why Luna is a total brat and Sena a meek boy I don't know but that's the best I could come up with.

From a summary:

Carl act 3
3 Relius
6 Hazama
7 Litchi
8 Noel

Carl is searching for Noel while being confused due to his memories not matching with each others.
Relius tells Carl that he doesn't need the successor or the azure to take back Ada, that Carl should have enough knowledge.
Carl tells hims self that he has the knowledge, and ask Relius to show him closely Ignis.
After the battle, Carl says that Ignis is well made, and that it's wonderful. He also says that he will use that Relius have taught him, but from here Carl will go alone.
Carl also says that next time they meet, Carl might kill Relius, and Reluis says he looks forward to it.

Carl asks Hazama if Relius clover had made his body.
Hazama says that Carl has the same eyes as his father, not seeing people as people.
Carl asks again if Hazama's body and personality was made by that man, and Hazama tells Carl that if he wants to know, why don't he confirm it.
After the battle, Carl says that Hazama is different from that of a prime field or a nox.
And that even though it was made to fixate a soul to it, it has a personality.
And comes to the conclusion that more then simply a body is needed.
Hazama says to himself that talking with Carl is like talking with Relius. And that Relius best work might be Carl.

Carl finds Litchi, and says that he heard before the Relius said that Litchi's soul could be used as a part for Ada, so he have come to take a look with his own eyes.
Litchi is a little worried over Carl due to how he is acting, but Carl says that he is functioning as normal, and that he is going to have a look in her. It won't take a long time.
After the battle, Carl says so this is what a strong soul means.
Litchi says that Carl is really like Relius.
Carl sates that Litchi is being tempted by the embryo, and she can't be used as a part for Ada like this. And Carl wonders if he should destroy the embryo. Carl thinks he must give this some more thought.

Noel arrives to Carl, and Carl is surprised it was this easy to get Noel to come to him by letting out information.
Noel asks Carl if he is going to kill her, but Carl says he isn't, it would take too long time to kill her the ordinary way.
And Carl wonders what he have been doing, a prime field have been this close to him the entire time. That he is along way from Relius yet.
Noel tries to ask Carl what have happened to him, but he tells her to shut up since he doesn't care about her view of him. Carl thought of having a closer look at Noel, but Nirvana got in his way.
Noel escape, but Carl didn't give it much thought, he will have another opportunity.
After thinking some more, Carl began to laugh thinking how things are starting to get fun.

and some info from Terumi's ending

kkM7s7tl.jpg
With this, I'll gain a "vessel".
T8Dpoz5l.jpg
No better "vessel" then this to end this stupid comedy with!
UiSaBNdl.jpg
In the name of Bushi(?) Susanoo...
hmd62Avl.jpg
I'll fucking destroy everything!!!

I'm mindblown that I still need to say this, but do not talk about who will or will not be playable. Warnings are being given. C'mon, it's a really easy thing to not do.

Uhh, Zed. That looks like Terumi's ending with Carl's arcade description.

But yeah, just based on that description, Carl is turning into Relius Jr. Not good, y'all.

2 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Uhh, Zed. That looks like Terumi's ending with Carl's arcade description.

But yeah, just based on that description, Carl is turning into Relius Jr. Not good, y'all.

Yeah, a line of text disappeared. I was meant to write some images from Teurmi's end also.

5 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

From a summary:

Carl act 3
3 Relius
6 Hazama
7 Litchi
8 Noel

Carl is searching for Noel while being confused due to his memories not matching with each others.
Relius tells Carl that he doesn't need the successor or the azure to take back Ada, that Carl should have enough knowledge.
Carl tells hims self that he has the knowledge, and ask Relius to show him closely Ignis.
After the battle, Carl says that Ignis is well made, and that it's wonderful. He also says that he will use that Relius have taught him, but from here Carl will go alone.
Carl also says that next time they meet, Carl might kill Relius, and Reluis says he looks forward to it.

Carl asks Hazama if Relius clover had made his body.
Hazama says that Carl has the same eyes as his father, not seeing people as people.
Carl asks again if Hazama's body and personality was made by that man, and Hazama tells Carl that if he wants to know, why don't he confirm it.
After the battle, Carl says that Hazama is different from that of a prime field or a nox.
And that even though it was made to fixate a soul to it, it has a personality.
And comes to the conclusion that more then simply a body is needed.
Hazama says to himself that talking with Carl is like talking with Relius. And that Relius best work might be Carl.

Carl finds Litchi, and says that he heard before the Relius said that Litchi's soul could be used as a part for Ada, so he have come to take a look with his own eyes.
Litchi is a little worried over Carl due to how he is acting, but Carl says that he is functioning as normal, and that he is going to have a look in her. It won't take a long time.
After the battle, Carl says so this is what a strong soul means.
Litchi says that Carl is really like Relius.
Carl sates that Litchi is being tempted by the embryo, and she can't be used as a part for Ada like this. And Carl wonders if he should destroy the embryo. Carl thinks he must give this some more thought.

Noel arrives to Carl, and Carl is surprised it was this easy to get Noel to come to him by letting out information.
Noel asks Carl if he is going to kill her, but Carl says he isn't, it would take too long time to kill her the ordinary way.
And Carl wonders what he have been doing, a prime field have been this close to him the entire time. That he is along way from Relius yet.
Noel tries to ask Carl what have happened to him, but he tells her to shut up since he doesn't care about her view of him. Carl thought of having a closer look at Noel, but Nirvana got in his way.
Noel escape, but Carl didn't give it much thought, he will have another opportunity.
After thinking some more, Carl began to laugh thinking how things are starting to get fun.

kkM7s7tl.jpg
With this, I'll gain a "vessel".
T8Dpoz5l.jpg
No better "vessel" then this to end this stupid comedy with!
UiSaBNdl.jpg
In the name of Bushi(?) Susanoo...
hmd62Avl.jpg
I'll fucking destroy everything!!!

Well that`s something with Carl becoming Relius Jr but anyway do you think you can get Mu-12 and Noel`s endings for Act III?

1 minute ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Bad news for Makoto I guess. Not only does she have to run for dear life from Papa Relius, Izayoi, Sol Badguy but now she has to run from Crazy Carl too. Then again, I've long since disliked Carl because of all that "Sis, sis...help me" so if this ends up making him a little creep, then meh I'll take it. Looks like we were right though: no overarching villain for everyone. Everybody gets a personal final boss that drives the hype train forward instead.

Goddammit. I knew Amane would get himself involved with Ragna's business ever since their fight in CP, but this delightfully beyond my expectations.

18 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Perhaps they're kinda based on Trinities memories? I mean, Trinity created them and all. Now why Luna is a total brat and Sena a meek boy I don't know but that's the best I could come up with.

Well, Luna could be based on Nine when she was younger (fair degree of similarities, right down to the love of a certain cat) while Sena could be based on Kazuma before he started getting influenced by terumi and subsequently going off the wall. They were sort of her best friends. 

Carl needs to fucking chill. Seriously starting to think Amane wanted to recruit carl to prevent exactly this type of shit from happening.

1 minute ago, Ogiga99 said:

Carl suddenly took a turn for the creepy.

Also why is Terumi holding the Allspark?

I guess you could say like father, like son.