Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

Just now, Toxin45 said:

Apparently Terumi is using the allspark to get a new body.

Or just nabbing the Susano-O Unit since he was kinda eyeing it in the last Act.

Well, Luna could be based on Nine when she was younger (fair degree of similarities, right down to the love of a certain cat) while Sena could be based on Kazuma before he started getting influenced by terumi and subsequently going . They were sort of her best friends. 

Created artificial beings based on his two friends during the magic guild times before terumi arrival sounds scary as hell..

Not to mention she's is inside of Jin or Yukianesa.

So Ragna's purpose now is to deny the entitled their wishes, well I gotta say I really like this new development. Still his last words raise some death flag concerns, as if he didn't have enough already.

21 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Or just nabbing the Susano-O Unit since he was kinda eyeing it in the last Act.

It sounds like he's saying the cube is the vessel and as far as we know, the Susanoo Unit does not transform into cube mode and I doubt he just killed Hakumen so it's probably something different.

1 minute ago, Ogiga99 said:

It sounds like he's saying the cube is the vessel and as far as we know, the Susanoo Unit does not transform into cube mode and I doubt he just killed Hakumen so it's probably something different.

Probably another Azure Grimoire.

1 minute ago, Seta said:

Created artificial beings based on his two friends during the magic guild times before terumi arrival sounds scary as hell..

Not to mention she's is inside of Jin or Yukianesa.

Well, only in personality it seems. The body is based on her own, if anything. Luna and Sena seem incapable of magic.

However, as it must be said to please the hype gods:

PLAYABLE TRINITY CONFIRMED!

Kind of...

for the most part...

just give me a barrier fighter mori pls

1 minute ago, oh no, he said said:

Well, only in personality it seems. The body is based on her own, if anything. Luna and Sena seem incapable of magic.

However, as it must be said to please the hype gods:

PLAYABLE TRINITY CONFIRMED!

Kind of...

for the most part...

just give me a barrier fighter mori pls

Might wanna hold up on the pleasing the hype gods right now

1 minute ago, kylehyde said:

So Ragna's purpose now is to deny the entitled their wishes, well I gotta say I really like this new development. Still his last words raise some death flag concerns, as if he didn't have enough already.

Ragna racks up death flags like it's going out of style. Then again once you've died 725 times throughout the very muddled history of BB, you might consider it a blessing to put an end to it all forever. Alternatively, if he deliberately tries to invoke his own death, the universe might just not kill him and opt to keep him alive for future suffering. This is a series spawned from Mori's head after all.

1 minute ago, Ogiga99 said:

So all his life Terumi wanted to be a fancy-shmancy Rubik's Cube?

OK, well either way the cube is something completely new and was not alluded to before. Hopefully we get an explanation as to how it works because otherwise this is just...random.

So what's this about Noel maybe not being the girl inside the Master Unit? I haven't been keeping up with this thread very well but I remember a pic awhile back that seemed to confirm her connection to it

Well, only two and a half summaries out and we already got some mindblowing stuff already.

With that said, Playable or Not-Playable Trinity is not one of them. We should cut this out before it gets out of hand. Again. Even though I'd like the idea.

4 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

So all his life Terumi wanted to be a fancy-shmancy Rubik's Cube?

OK, well either way the cube is something completely new and was not alluded to before. Hopefully we get an explanation as to how it works because otherwise this is just...random.

Sadly, the summary I see of Terumi says nothing of what it is or what it comes from.
Only that Terumi gains it after defeating Terumi.

Terumi's fights are: 3 Jin, 6 Kokomoe, 7 Nine, 8 Terumi

18 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Sadly, the summaris I see of Terumi says nothing of what it is or what it comes from.

Is there any context on how/why Terumi is fighting himself?

4 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Sadly, the summary I see of Terumi says nothing of what it is or what it comes from.

I don't even get surprised anymore. Might be interesting if somehow that's related to Nine getting all the Nox in the trailers.

Does anyone know why Trinity decided to chill in Yukianesa? And seriously, Jin can use the Power of Order to Observe now? Does that thing make coffee too?

10 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

Is there any context on how/why Terumi is fighting himself?

Ah, there was. Didn't notice it since it was sandwiched between two posts.

Meets Jin near the boundary, finally notice Trinity is with Jin. Tries to Taunt her with Kazuma like speech, but she says that Kazuma is gone after falling into the boundary, and wont be fooled again.
After the battle Jin retreats since according to Trinity, Terumi becomes stronger near the boundary.
Terumi leaves since he has no interest in power of order or Trinity.

Kokonoe and Terumi meets up, fights and then leaves since he can't kill her here.

Nine fights Terumi since she tries to stop him, since she can't allow him to gain what he is trying to gain.
Terumi finally understood a place that isn't being observed, it should be there.
What Terumi found was Clavis coffin. When Terumi tried to look in it, an ars magus created a copy of Terumi, and Terumi fought it.
After the battle, Terumi took out a cube from the coffin.

22 minutes ago, Volt said:

Does anyone know why Trinity decided to chill in Yukianesa? And seriously, Jin can use the Power of Order to Observe now? Does that thing make coffee too?

Honestly at this point I wouldn't be surprised if it could do absolutely anything (except make Ragna's life not suck, no power in the universe can do that).

Although that raises a question. How can the Power of Order Observe something (thus making it's user an Observer) but at the same time negate the Immortal Breaker (which kills Observers)? I think we're missing something here.

20 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Ah, there was. Didn't notice it since it was sandwiched between two posts.

Meets Jin near the boundary, finally notice Trinity is with Jin. Tries to Taunt her with Kazuma like speech, but she says that Kazuma is gone after falling into the boundary, and wont be fooled again.
After the battle Jin retreats since according to Trinity, Terumi becomes stronger near the boundary.
Terumi leaves since he has no interest in power of order or Trinity.

Kokonoe and Terumi meets up, fights and then leaves since he can't kill her here.

Nine fights Terumi since she tries to stop him, since she can't allow him to gain what he is trying to gain.
Terumi finally understood a place that isn't being observed, it should be there.
What Terumi found was Clavis coffin. When Terumi tried to look in it, an ars magus created a copy of Terumi, and Terumi fought it.
After the battle, Terumi took out a cube from the coffin.

So the real Clavis's coffin is inside the world of the Embryo? I thought the Embryo world was separate from the real world.

Also gotta wonder what this cube is to make it so important Clavis would take it to the grave with him.

Well Ragna is already given death flags and has died a lot but somehow I doubt his life would suck in his arc's finale I mean the game is about screwing destiny.

With all this emphasis on Ragna putting things right, I wonder if he'll manage to fix his currently dysfunctional family, as well.

A certain anime had an ending where there was an alternate timeline where one of the siblings was able to live peacefully at the cost of the other siblings erasing themselves from time, thought it was a neat concept and certainly within the bounds of BlazBlue.

15 minutes ago, PerfectScarlet said:

Any news about Hazama?

Very rough and little.

3 Makoto
6 Kokonoe
7 Relius
8 Terumi

Makoto and Hazama fights each others.
Kokonoe was looking for noxs.
Relius felt that Hazama had something to hide. After the battle Relius forgives Hazama since Hazama's goal is interesting. According to Relius, someones thatr have had this strong self before, but Hazama's was different.

Hazama appeared before an exhausted Terumi, and defeated him. Hazama had schemed to hijack Terumi, and since Terumi lost, he will follow Hazama.
Hazama sensed Ragna, and wen to greet him.

Monologue: The time between dream and reality, 狭間々刻(how do you read this? Hazama gotoki? Hazama matoki?). What will devour everything, 虚数の怪物(Beast of Imaginary number?). This nightmare, who started it?
Hazama: Well then, should we go.
Hazama And Terumi laughs.

So Hazama and terumi team up terumi gets a new body after this and Hazama wanted to hijack terumi' plans.So any news on Naoto?

Apparently Raquel shows up in Naoto act 3 but I haven't seen much besides a single tweet so take that with a grain of salt.