Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

2 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

pkOn5eI.jpg

What is that thing? And why are you guarding it Es (I have no idea from whose arcade it's from)

Well that's new and that means another new question that we got to wait until the Console Version to figure it out.

That monolith is the master unit's symbol so does that mean Es really is the master unit?Oh wow I just realize the girl inside the master unit is the monster that Rachel told in the world story. Also how Rachel reacted to Raquel?

1 hour ago, Volt said:

Does anyone know why Trinity decided to chill in Yukianesa? And seriously, Jin can use the Power of Order to Observe now? Does that thing make coffee too?

The Power of Order is pretty vague, but I always thought it functioned something like "the power of will". It's not equivalent to observation, but more like the ability to "deny" things on a smaller scale, so long as your willpower is greater than what you're trying to deny. It worked for Jin against Izayoi's Immortal Breaker and looks like it works for the whole disappearing act Luna and Sena were pulling. Power of Order is pretty spiffy if you ain't got the luck to have pulled reality warping powers when you were born. If nothing else, while it may not be able to make coffee out of thin air, it could take your cheapo $1 McDonald's "coffee" and turn it into some premium, dark roast.

By the way, I notice the Blazblue emblem on that monolith. Perhaps it's the ancient Black Beast that appeared all those centuries ago?

18 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

That monolith is the master unit's symbol so does that mean Es really is the master unit?Oh wow I just realize the girl inside the master unit is the monster that Rachel told in the world story. Also how Rachel reacted to Raquel?

Es is NOT the Master Unit. It is completely and utterly impossible based on Lost: Memories' ending and even how the Code: Embryo itself works (it's power did not come from the Master Unit). Es did come in contact with the Unit (which might explain the image with the gate) and who knows what that gate actually is but that is a completely separate thing.

I don't know about that I guess Es did not get the happy ending she wanted sing she is appearing in central ficiton 

23 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

(I have no idea from whose arcade it's from)

When that picture was tweeted, TYOKOBO5 (person who tweeted the picture) posted other tweets that were about Amane's arcade mode I'd say it's pretty safe to suspect that picture is also from Amane's Act 3.

23 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

(I have no idea from whose arcade it's from)

When that picture was tweeted, TYOKOBO5 (person who tweeted the picture) posted other tweets that were about Amane's arcade mode I'd say it's pretty safe to suspect that picture is also from Amane's Act 3.

I will post the rest when the summary is complete for Naoto, but lol. Naoto knows a female Hakumen like person called something Justice.

Stop teasing more Bloodedge LN, and release/announce it instead!

1 minute ago, Zedar90 said:

I will post the rest when the summary is complete for Naoto, but lol. Naoto knows a female Hakumen like person called something Justice.

Stop teasing more Bloodedge LN, and release/announce it instead!

So Naoto met Justice from Guilty Gear, now what are the chances of that happening?

Naoto

3 Hazama
6 Hakumen
7 Relius
8 Rachel

Naoto runs into Hazama, and Naoto asks why Hazama is in this world.
Hazama has no idea of what Naoto is talking about, and says that they have never met each others.
After the battle, Hazama says that he had observed an interesting thing, and that he is leaving now.
Naoto then says that if this Hazama is the same as the one he knows of, there is no way he can chase after him. And Naoto instead looks for Rachel instead.

Hakumen appears and attacks Naoto, and asks why does he sense the black beast from Naoto.
Naoto asks Hakumen what the hell he is doing, and what is the black beast.
Hakumen makes his chant, and Naoto thinks Hakumen has a screw lose.
Hakumen says that Naoto can become a new danger for the world, and Naoto tries to talk with Hakumen.
After the battle, Naoto says that he knows someone with a similar look and speech as Hakumen, but she was a woman and she was called something-Justice.
But Naoto realize that there was no way he could talk with Hakumen so he runs off.

Naoto finds Relius and wants to question about Hazama in the past.
Relius says that this is intererting, that this Naoto must be someone else.
Since Relius doesn't know of a Hazama in the past, and that Naoto was supposed to have lost against Clavis Alucard and died.
Naoto asks what Relius means with that, and Relius asks just who is Naoto.
After the battle, Relius says that this is Kurogane Naoto, but could he be a possibility.
Naoto tells Relius to explain, but a wind comes and carries Naoto away.

Naoto ask where this is.
And “Rachel” says something what kind of servant are you showing no gratitude(her speech and tone are different from that of Rachel).
Naoto says, who is the servant, and after that asks if she is Raquel this time, and goes closer to Rachel.
Rachel tells Naoto to not come closer to her, and so that he won't come close to her anymore she will send him to his world through the cauldron.
After the battle, Naoto says that he has no intention of fighting her, and Rachel says she has no intention of talking with him.

Rachel: Okay, one minute.
Raquel: Naoto, we don't have anytime so I'll keep it short.
I was the one who sent you here.
Naoto: What did you say!

That BBE world is gone, and in that moment, Raquel sent Naoto into the BB world. The BB world isn't the future of BBE, but the starting point, and that Naoto must save the BBE world.
Raquel: Save our world
Naoto: “Save our world”, that too much pressure and responsibility on me so suddenly!

This doesn't make sense anymore. Does that mean the Blazblue Cast knows a different Naoto from another possible timeline while the Naoto we are currently playing in BlazBlue is from the actual BE Novels?

Just now, Shinhwa said:

This doesn't make sense anymore. Does that mean the Blazblue Cast knows a different Naoto from another possible timeline while the Naoto we are currently playing in BlazBlue is from the actual BE Novels?

The Blazblue cast (except Relius?) doesn't know Naoto, he is dead from a long time ago. This Naoto is from BEE, and he has gone back to the past/future so that the starting point for their world won't disappear.

That's what I get from it.

19 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Rachel: Okay, one minute.
Raquel: Naoto, we don't have anytime so I'll keep it short.
I was the one who sent you here.
Naoto: What did you say!

That BBE world is gone, and in that moment, Raquel sent Naoto into the BB world. The BB world isn't the future of BBE, but the starting point, and that Naoto must save the BBE world.
Raquel: Save our world
Naoto: “Save our world”, that too much pressure and resposibility on me so suddenly!

Ok seriously what the hell is going on with Naoto? There is no way for us to hear "person that looks like female Hakumen called Justice" without immediately assuming he's talking about Guilty Gear. Also apparently this Naoto is an alternate Naoto from a different version of events then Relius remembers? Is Raquel saying that BB is the starting point for BE (chronologically earlier)? When does this Naoto's timeline differ from the main timeline. Relius mentions making Naoto's limbs so clearly Relius experienced everything up to the Spinner fight, which would mean Clavis kills Naoto later. But then how could Relius not know of a past Hazama if Relius met him in BE 2? Also Hakumen confirms what he hinted at in his victory quote, Naoto has the power of the Black Beast.

I can't! My brain! DAMMIT MORI!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Naoto

3 Hazama
6 Hakumen
7 Relius
8 Rachel

Naoto runs into Hazama, and Naoto asks why Hazama is in this world.
Hazama has no idea of what Naoto is talking about, and says that they have never met each others.
After the battle, Hazama says that he had observed an interesting thing, and that he is leaving now.
Naoto then says that if this Hazama is the same as the one he knows of, there is no way he can chase after him. And Naoto instead looks for Rachel instead.

Hakumen appears and attacks Naoto, and asks why does he sense the black beast from Naoto.
Naoto asks Hakumen what the hell he is doing, and what is the black beast.
Hakumen makes his chant, and Naoto thinks Hakumen has a screw lose.
Hakumen says that Naoto can become a new danger for the world, and Naoto tries to talk with Hakumen.
After the battle, Naoto says that he knows someone with a similar look and speech as Hakumen, but she was a woman and she was called something-Justice.
But Naoto realize that there was no way he could talk with Hakumen so he runs off.

Naoto finds Relius and wants to question about Hazama in the past.
Relius says that this is intererting, that this Naoto must be someone else.
Since Relius doesn't know of a Hazama in the past, and that Naoto was supposed to have lost against Clavis Alucard and died.
Naoto asks what Relius means with that, and Relius asks just who is Naoto.
After the battle, Relius says that this is Kurogane Naoto, but could he be a possibility.
Naoto tells Relius to explain, but a wind comes and carries Naoto away.

Naoto ask where this is.
And “Rachel” says something what kind of servant are you showing no gratitude(her speech and tone are different from that of Rachel).
Naoto says, who is the servant, and after that asks if she is Raquel this time, and goes closer to Rachel.
Rachel tells Naoto to not come closer to her, and so that he won't come close to her anymore she will send him to his world through the cauldron.
After the battle, Naoto says that he has no intention of fighting her, and Rachel says she has no intention of talking with him.

Maybe the mainstream BB universe has a Naoto whom Calvis killed and the playable Naoto we have is from a different universe where BE takes place thus the Cauldron took him both time and universe hopping?

2 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

Ok seriously what the hell is going on with Naoto? There is no way for us to hear "person that looks like female Hakumen called Justice" without immediately assuming he's talking about Guilty Gear. Also apparently this Naoto is an alternate Naoto from a different version of events then Relius remembers? Is Raquel saying that BB is the starting point for BE (chronologically earlier)? When does this Naoto's timeline differ from the main timeline. Relius mentions making Naoto's limbs so clearly Relius experienced everything up to the Spinner fight, which would mean Clavis kills Naoto later. But then how could Relius not know of a past Hazama if Relius met him in BE 2? Also Hakumen confirms what he hinted at in his victory quote, Naoto has the power of the Black Beast.

I can't! My brain! DAMMIT MORI!!!!!

The split probably happened when Hazama meet with Relius and Valkenhayn. Everything before was probably the same in BB world.

I wonder if the Hazama in BBE is the same Hazama from Blazblue, in that he will go back in time after CF.

Yeah, nah, fuck this, I'm waiting for console to try to figure out what on fucking earth Naoto's whole deal is. Thankfully his story seems fairly segregated from the rest of the goings on right now so whatever bullshit he's involved with I can ignore that shit until we get something other than 10 lines of dialog on the matter.

21 minutes ago, Yoshirocks92 said:

Hey Zedar, do you have the translation for Noel's Act III ending?

Not yet. Haven't seen a summary yet.

Skipped some tech talk, wait for the console release for that.

Litchi
3 Relius
6 Kokonoe
7 Hakumen
8 Arakune

Litchi finds Relius, and she wants a closer look on Ignis.
After the battle, Litchi says that Ignis was like she thought, a vessel to keep fixated. With that she could...

Kokonoe tells Litchi to forget about Roy, but Litchi says she can't. She has things to do.
Litchi asks Kokonoe if she was observing Roy. Kokonoe asks Litchi from where she had heard that.
Litchi says that she has to confirm that. Was Kokonoe really observing Roy.
After the battle, they come to the conclusion that Kokonoe wasn't observing Roy, that Arakune was only a vessel.

Litchi meets Hakumen, and says that she needs his help to save Roy.
Hakumen asks if she is after the Susanoo Unit, but she says she isn't. She want's the technology to fixate his soul.

Litchi finds Arakune, and Arakune asks what she wants from him. But Litchi says she doesn't want anything from Arakune, and instead asks where is Roy.
After the battle, Litchi gets eaten by Arakune, and inside of Arakune she meets Roy.
When she meets Roy she says she has a method of saving Roy, but Roy said that he knew of the method already, that he had with his own will chosen the Arakune vessel.
Then Roy tells Litchi that she should go back to being human, and he will continue to research.
And if she remembers this, he tells her to destroy his vessel.
Litchi is in a bed, and wonders were she is. And she thinks it's strange that she is crying.

The end.

5 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Litchi is in a bed, and wonders were she is. And she thinks it's strange that she is crying.

The end.

That CS bad ending callback.