Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

It was said on a Japanese thread that the thing Terumi was looking for was Hihiirokane. So that is probably what the cube was, but I don't think it's the same thing as the sword with the same name though.

2 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

It was said on a Japanese thread that the thing Terumi was looking for was Hihiirokane. So that is probably what the cube was, but I don't think it's the same thing as the sword with the same name though.

Or also the same thing that the armors of both Mu-12 and Nu-13 are made of.

Just now, BlackYakuzu94 said:

So hold the fucking phone, is Raquel possessing Rachel then?

Seems like that. They are close to the boundary, and it's not the first time it have happen. (I'm sure old Rachel did it to young Rachel in phase 0, or something like that)

Celica
3 Nu
6 Kokonoe
7 Terumi
8 Nine

Celica tells Noel to go since she has something she should do and leave it to her to fight Nu.

Kokonoe wants to bring back Celica since she is the ace of killing Terumi, but Celica says that if she wins Kokonoe will have to answer a question.
After the battle, Celica asks Kokonoe why Nu is collecting noxs, and Kokonoe says that probably either Terumi or Relius is trying to create Take-Mikazuchi.

A fight occur between Terumi and Celica since Celica wants to stop the creation of Take-mikazuchi and Terumi is irritated by Celica.
After the battle, Terumi says that it's Nine who is creating Take-mikazuchi, and tells her where she is.

Celica wants to stop Nine from creating Take-mikazuchi, and Nine says it won't have anything controlling it so it will destroy the world in an instant.
After the battle, Nine asks Celica if she wants to save this world, but Celica says that she doesn't want Nine to destroy the world she saved.
Nine makes an outburst that she didn't want to save this world, that if they don't destroy it, it will repeat the same history again.
Celica says it's okay, Ragna will surely heal this world, so let's but an end to this. And it ends with Nine being quiet.

Nu's Act3 summary was posted on jbbs, but it seems like Zedar is not translating at the moment, so I'll post it...

3rd Match: Hakumen
NU: "Hand over your Nox Nyctores. I'll kill Noel and become one with Ragna!"
HK: "Ragna and Noel... Our targets are the same."
Almost manages to corner Hakumen, but he escapes.
Resuming Nox Nyctores collecting...

6th Match: Lambda
Kokonoe orders Lambda to fight against Nu, but Nu overpowers her.
Kokonoe is amazed by Nu's strength and then notices something has changed within Nu.
Orders Lambda to retreat.

7th Match: Rachel
Rachel searched Nu to stop her.
Without her powers, Rachel doesn't stand a chance against Nu.
Rachel notices that not only has she herself become weaker, but Nu has also come stronger.

8th Match: Mu-12-
Nu finds Mu in front of Kushinada's Lynchpin.
NU: "If I'll use Kushinada's Lynchpin, I can kill Noel... and then become one with Ragna!"
MU: "I don't wish to fight against the current you. Because right now you are....."
NU: "As long as you exist, Nu can't become one with Ragna. Nu can't become happy. Your soul should just keep on suffering and wandering in the Boundary all alone! You should go through the same pain that I had to!"
Nu overwhelms Mu in battle. When Nu is about to finish Mu off, Ragna jumps in and protects Mu.
NU: "Why did you got in my way, Ragna?"
RG: "I won't let anyone's desires to be fulfilled, and that includes you too."
NU: "But why!?"
RG: "So that I can save you."

tumblr_o4whknGhUo1uxyjyco1_540.png
Tager's ending was pretty much about him taking Noel's Bolverk into custody because Kokonoe ordered to collect all Noxes, and then handing Noel to Makoto. Tager tells to take Noel to Kagura's place since its the most safe place for her right now. Then Nu appears trying to kill Noel and Tager tells Makoto that: "You go ahead! I will take care of this Murakumo Unit"

Izanami
3 Makoto
6 Kagura
7 Naoto
8 Relius

Izanami says that Relius have had interest in Makoto's soul, so she tells Makoto to show her the soul.
After the battle, Izanami asks why Makoto's soul doesn't yield, and makto says that if she would yield who would be worried about Tsubaki and Noel.
So Izanami comments that sometimes friendship make it stronger.

Izanami says that strong souls pulls the azure, and gives a strong drive. She then says that Kagura is strong, so show her his soul.
After the battle, Izanami wonders what's the relationship between the soul and a drive.

Naoto says that this feeling is the same as Saya, and wonders who she is. Izanami says she wonders what shape a soul from another world has, and tells Naoto to show her it.

Relius says that Izanami has used to much of her powers, so he will observe her.
Relius says that Izanami's vessel has the ability to infinitely amplify seither so it was the most suitable as the base for prime fields. And while he has customized it, in the end it's a human's body so he tells Izanami to not push herself.
Izanami asks Relius what is she. If a soul pulls a drive, then what is her soul who is a drive of the Master Unit.
Relius says it's interesting that she, like the 13 th also have, is beginning to recognize herself.
Relius says that he is seeing an desire inside of her. And the desire exist because she has a soul.
Izanami says that is interesting that she has a desire. And that desire is to grant death to this world filled with pre-established harmony.

Azrael Act3 summary is also out.

3rd Match: Arakune
Arakune is very pleased that he managed to devour a Nox Nyctores and then Azrael falls from the sky.
Arakune panics from Azrael's sudden appearance.
Azrael beats the crap out of Arakune and then tells to follow him if Arakune desires the Azure.

6th Match: Bang
Azrael and Arakune meet Bang on the way.
Arakune gets all excited about Rettenjou and Bang says: "55 inch nail is my master's keepsake, so I won't hand it over!"
Azrael does Cobra Spike and blows Arakune away. Then he says "You can keep the Nox Nyctores, but instead... I'm going to devour you."
Bang says he'll take revenge for the fellow men of Ikaruga, but loses the fight. Arakune devours both(?) Bang and Rettenjou.

7th Match: Nu-13-
Nu came after Rettenjou's signal. Nu suggests to Azrael that "If you hand over your Nox Nyctores, then I'll kill that woman for you.."
Azrael is impressed and says that Nu has become a lot more human-like.
Once again, Azrael blows Arakune way with Cobra Spike and the battle begins.
After the battle, the screen is pitch black. Azrael feeds Nu for Arakuen to devour. Arakune obtains the information about the Prime Field Devices.

8th Match: Terumi
Terumi appear after noticing the reactions from Arakune who had devoured multiple Nox Nyctores.
Azrael tells he was waiting for Terumi to appear.
Azrael is doing the battle intro where he stops the policeman, but with Arakune. He then kicks Arakune out of the screen.
Terumi says "I love bullying the weak, so I don't want to be liked by your kind of people."
Azrael says he has something to ask from Terumi, but more than that he desires to battle one of the Six Heroes.

After Azrael has beaten Terumi, Terumi yells "I give up! I give up!". Azrael thinks it's a shame he can't go all-out against Terumi.
As a 'special prize' Terumi will answer any of Azrael's questions. "Where did the Master Untit come from?", Azrael asks.
Azrael desires to go to the 'world of Gods' where the Master Unit came from... and then he will consume all the Gods.
Azrael says "It's time to check my answers. Now, speak up Yuuki Terumi!"

6 minutes ago, Sourenga said:
  • Azrael beats the crap out of Arakune and then tells to follow him if Arakune desires the Azure.
  • Azrael does Cobra Spike and blows Arakune away.
  • Once again, Azrael blows Arakune way with Cobra Spike and the battle begins.
  • Azrael is doing the battle intro where he stops the policeman, but with Arakune. He them kicks Arakune out of the screen.

Looks like Azrael's CPEX gag reel is now canon.

So Saya was a natural born human like Jin but was customized by relius so what about ragna is he the only one who isn't a nautral born human?Because it looks like it. Also Azrael teaming up with arakune is hiralious and that fact he wants to fight the master unit damn.

18 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So Saya was a natural born human like Jin but was customized by relius so what about ragna is he the only one who isn't a nautral born human?

It doesn't really confirm that. Relius just mentions he customized that body somehow and that the vessel's properties (durability etc.) are identical to a human body. It never actually says it's a natural born human body.

Blazblue is not the future to Bloodedge Experience but rather the past.
-
Uuuum, hello. WHAT!? Nuts to this. I am not going to fry my brain tackling this one.

Azrael wants to kick the BB-verse's pantheon into oblivion.
-
Sally forth Azu-nyan. Leave this man alone and he'd eventually want to take on something like Elder God Demonbane for funsies.

3 hours ago, Calamitus said:
  Hide contents

N1sg5KA.jpg

Looks like Arakune is in the process of becoming a Black Beast or something similar. The color scheme is spot on when Ragna merged with Nu-13 in CT, as well as when he went berserk on his own in the now infamous CS Bad Ending and CP finale. The image could be from either Relius or Arakune's arcade runs, but I'm more inclined to think it's the latter due to the angle presented. What interests me is what/who is that in the bottom right corner of the image? It kind of looks like hair to me, but whose is it in that case?

By the way, anyone notice that when Trinity greets Platinum, they're standing behind that scary monolith?

Surely him customising the body would suggest that he wasn't the original creator of the siblings even though they were found in his lab? Regardless of whether Saya's body's human or not, that does give a little more information about their origins (maybe).

I think Relius meant she was human in terms of her physical limits, regardless of how she was created. So in other words, just repeating what Terumi said to her in CP.

That being said, is he really Observing her or did he mean that in a more literal sense?