Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

Happened to see a little of Noel's ending, and the Gate they are talking about is the one that Es is guarding.
Wasn't able to screen capture it, but it was the same illustration as the one that was seen in Naoto's act 2.

fn6SOJF.png

Oh neat also I got the summary for Rachel's act 3 ending

Rachel went to fight Terumi because that will make both of them disappear easily for some reason but because she is weaker now it didn't work and Terumi easily won but Jubei saved her and went to Trinity for something probably give Rachel a new body.I also have a pic

Bang
3 Hibiki
6 Carl
7 Litchi
8 Nine

(I wasn't able to see Hibiki scene)

Bang meets with Carl and asks what Carl is doing. Carl asks for the rettenjou which makes Bang step back and ask Carl what the is planning to do with it. Carl says he is going to use it to erase Noel in order to make a world where he and Ada can be happy in. Bang says he can't do that thus a fight occurs.
After the fight Bang says he won't lose to someone with an evil heart which makes Carl laugh and say he doesn't care about the majority right and wrong. For him to take back Ada is the right.
Then Carl says to Bang that the woman that Bang knows well is also trying to do the same thing.

Bang is attacke by Litchi, and Litchi tells him to give her rettenjou. Bang in return is saying that he is going to make her wake up, and beats her unconscious.
After the battle, Bang says he can't allow the person he loves go off the road and soon hears Nine saying that it's making her laugh and asks if that is love.

Bang: What a strange... Where is this, this time...
You're from that time.:.!
Nine: I didn't introduce myself. I am Nine. Nice to meet you, Ninja-san.
Bang: Nine... Could it really be the six heroes'...!?
Nine: That's right. And I created that Rettenjou.
Bang: ..!?
Nine: Nox Nyctores isn't originally something you should possess. Therefore
Give that back.

ND7sCeLl.png

Bang: Gu... As I thought, she is strong...!!
Nine: Revival of Ikaruga, that was your desire.
But do you really have any intention of making it happen?
Bang: Off course! What are you trying to say!
Nine: The short cut to the revival of Ikaruga... Is to make so that the Ikaruga Civil never happened.
Then, why are you refusing.
Bang: … so are you telling me to kill Noel for that reason?
Nine: Off course.
As long as she is existing, that civil war will never disappear.
Bang: Even if that is the truth...
I will never lie to my justice!
Nine: Fine, then I will teach you.
You see that doll is, this world's--
HrQGQDVl.png

Bang: Guha!!
Nine: Wha... Murakumo Unit...!?
Nu: “Phoenix Rentenjou”, collecting complete...
Just wait, Ragna.
Soon Ragna and Nu, will kill each others for eternity...
Fufufu...
Merge with the Nox Nyctores-
Is she planning to make all of the Nox Nyctores into one?
Bang: *Cough*... return it to me...
That is mine... Ikaruga's hope...
Nine: It's too late.
Murakumo will soon transform into another existence.
The true Murakumo Unit... the awakening of “Izanami's sword”.

From a summary

Mu
3 Makoto
6 Tager
7 ???
8 Noel

Makoto: Noerun, I finally found you.
Mu: Makoto! So you are fine.
Makoto: And, is it true that you distorts the world...?
Mu: …!? That's not my intention...
Makoto: I get that... but even if you don't mean it, Tsubaki and the rest must stop you!
Mu: ..!!
Makoto: This is the first time we'll fight seriously, right... Her if come Noerun!

Makoto: As I thought it was no good... This is the god slaying sword...(unconscious)
Mu: Sorry, Makoto... but I've got to find me!!

Tager: I fainlly found you..
Mu: Tager-san.. you is also..?
Kokonoe: Since you is creating this world, this is all we can do.
Mu: Please wait!! I'm searching for the other me, if we find her..!!
Kokonoe: You are.. Noel's half..? She cut off the god slaying power.. Tager, secure her anyway!

Tager: I'm sorry Kokonoe...
Kokonoe: Eei, retreat!
Mu: I'm sorry

Forgot 7th fight

Mu: I finally found you... So this is where you were, Noel Vermillion.
Noel: You are..?
Mu: Come on, let's go..!?
Noel: No, don't come any closer!!
Mu: Calm down Noel! I'm you!!

Noel: Why... Why is this world after my head!?
Mu: Calm down.. I will not do that.
Noel: It's scary.. the power is scary! This power, I don't need it!
Mu: Eh.. What do you..
Izanami: So you finally remembered.
Mu: Hades Izanami..!? And even the Master Unit...
Izanami: I though you would already have been killed by the other entitleds, you did well to survive. However, I have no business with you.. it's with the other you.
Noel: M, Me..?
Izanami: I've come to put you back into your coffin.. You, the one who was the first to touch the god in the world, The Origin(Original Prime field).

23 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Oh The master unit is the original prime field?

No. The original words in Japanese would imply Izanami was referring to Noel when she said "The Origin".

In fact, that's the assumption the Japanese have gone with on the Shitabara jBBS story thread.

You could misunderstand what I wrote? I rewrote it a little in hope of in being a little clearer.

Izanami is meaning Noel when she is saying "the Origin"(Original Prime field, or Prime Field or Origin, 原初の素体).

What's really funny is that "The Origin" has been used before... to refer to the Master Unit. In the CT Reconstruction Rachel said Noel was "The one existence chosen by The Origin (Master Unit)". The official English localisation went with "She's the girl chosen to be The Origin... The Master Unit..." which seemed like it was the wrong translation...

Aw geez, poor Bang. If it's not Ragna that the universe at large takes a collective dump on, it's Bang. It makes their "bro-bonding" in CP all the more tragic as not only did they forget about one another (unless Ragna remembers him in Act III) but now Bang is getting his hopes crushed. And for what? For not actively wanting to kill an otherwise innocent girl (reality bending powers notwithstanding). Mu-12 has it bad too. Poor gal. First story fight and it turns out to be Makoto. Even if she is just a manifestation of Noel's powers, Mu-12 is still Noel deep down. 

That image of Haku-men vs. Izayoi though, wonder what happened? Guess we'll need either of their arcade summaries to find out.

Arakune
3 Ragna
6 Jin
7 Relius
8 Kokonoe

Ragna wonders if Arakune is still after the Azure Grimoire, but Arakune says he doesn't need it, that he is after the Noxs so that he can get rid of Noel Vermillion.
Arakune then says the Azure Grimoire is only a preliminary encounter and tries to eat Ragna.
After the battle he doesn't eat Ragna due to Ragna being to weak and would only get in the way.

Arakune then finds Jin and tries to take Yukianesa from Jin.

After the battle, Jin lost so he runs off.
Arakune thinks he has too little knowledge, and decides to look up Sorcery.

Arakune finds Relius and tells Relius to give him knowledge about Sorcery.
After the battle, Relius tells Arakune to go to Kokonoe instead since she has deeper knowledge.

Arakune finds Kokonoe and tells her to give him knowledge about Sorcery.
But Kokonoe says that even if he would eat her, he wouldn't understand it, and she then noticed something from him and asked him what he had eaten.
After the battle, Kokonoe realized that Arakune had eaten noxs, and Arakune said that he had gained knowledge and power from them, but soon his mask broke and Arakune goes crazy.
Kokonoe tells Arakune to control what he had taken into him, but Relius said it's too late, Arakune's conscious had already fallen into the boundary.
Kokone asked Relius if he was behind this, and Relius said the completion is soon. A new Black Beast to replace the Man of Azure.

9 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Arakune finds Relius and tells Relius to give him knowledge about Sorcery.

After the battle, Relius tells Arakune to go to Kokonoe instead since she has deeper knowledge.

Relius, formerly One of the Ten Sages:

"This scientist girl that never studied magic in Ishana knows more about sorcery than me, one of the strongest mages of my time. You must find Kokonoe, she is your only hope."

(real talk he's probably god tier at old school alchemy, but not so good at combat magic)

Still bullshit Kokonoe, someone who shuns the use of her sorcery she inherited from Nine. Unless she wasnt always like that.

So what's the deal with Kokonoe so far?

Is she as OP in the story as she was in CP? Cause it seems like her ending images involves her getting rekt by her mum or Izanami.

Just now, MeteorD said:

Why can't Bang win? Just this once, please.

He's doomed to be the buttmonkey.

17 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

So what's the deal with Kokonoe so far?

Is she as OP in the story as she was in CP? Cause it seems like her ending images involves her getting rekt by her mum or Izanami.

Yo MaximusMurkimus, getting rekt by the strongest sorcerer ever and a god? seems to put someone pretty high up the plot tiers if they're the only ones giving her trouble. Just saying that she could've lost to less OP people than zombie mama and a kawai and lewd death "goddess". Seems to me she is just on the cusp of understanding the plot, but since BB be BB, she hasn't really gotten anywhere, discovering more from Tager strolling around places than actually thinking about things this time around.

Tager walks

Kokonoe: "IS THAT THE KUSANAGI?! Get if for me Tager."

Tager: "Uh Kokonoe...Just saw your mom dragging your aunt away down an alley..."

Kokonoe: O_O

Tager: "Is that Jubei fighting Terumi over there?"

Kokonoe: =O

Yeah, plot seems like there are more random encounters since the cast expanded.

16 minutes ago, MeteorD said:

Why can't Bang win? Just this once, please.

Needs more cardio.

So wait... Ragna actually has a Gate inside of him?

Like Gluttony in FMA?

:psyduck:

Well that does explain a bit about Ragna's Azure being like a cauldron

He's (probably) really a walking cauldron

I know that

Plus did you forget that Ragna's Azure is actually his own decapitated corpse from an alternate timeline?

Or did you forget that I was the one who first suggested that?

Hakumen
3 Noel
6 Nu
7 Valkenhany
8 Izayoi

Noel ask Hakumen if he is also going to kill her in order to fulfill his desire.
Hakumen says that this world's distortion isn't so little so that the azure can compensate for it. But that Noel's existence is distorting it, and he has no other choice then to fight her.
After the battle, Hakumen cut's Noel, but Noel says in surprise that she isn't dead.
And Hakumen said that it is like he thought, he can't kill her, and he needs a sword that can kill her.

Nu says that she has found Ookami, and Hakumen says he doesn't have time to deal with her, but if Nox is needed to merge with Ragna he can't leave her alone.
After the battle, Nu says she will get the nox next time and leaves.
Hakumen like the others thinks that Nu is getting a self, and there aren't much time until she awakens as the Black Beast's heart.

Velkenhayn has come to stop Hakumen by Rachel's order.
Hakumen says that the only way to evade the Doomsday is to kill Noel, and if they waste time the world and all of them will die.
Valkenhayn says that he wants to evade that, but his master's order has highest priority.
And Valkenhayn questions whatever them who are outside of logic should decided where the world is going towards.
Hakumen says that is stupid, and if he wants to stop him, Valkenhayn will have to either evade the doomsday before him or break his sword.
After the battle Valkenhayn says that Hakumen's soul thinks dearly about her, is he planning on making her go through a though time. Hakumen answer that he is following his justice.

Hakumen says that he has found Tsubaki, and Tsubaki asks Hakumen what he wants.
Hakumen says that he wants to use Izayoi to kill Noel, and Tsubaki says that she can't kill her friend.
After the battle, Tsubaki says that she can't kill Noel, so if Hakumen wants Izayoi he has to kill her.
After some more talking, Tsubaki comes to the realization, and asks Hakumen if he is Jin.

Just now, Zedar90 said:

After some more talking, Tsubaki comes to the realization, and asks Hakumen if he is Jin.

Dropping the bombs away!