Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

3 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

You could misunderstand what I wrote? I rewrote it a little in hope of in being a little clearer.

Izanami is meaning Noel when she is saying "the Origin"(Original Prime field, or Prime Field or Origin, 原初の素体).

Oh that's interesting, well time for me to answer my phone do you want to know why? Because I freaking called it. 

Well, Haku-men's secret is out of the bag potentially. The look on Tsubaki's face should he confirm her query is going to be just plain precious. I mean, what'd you act like if you found out that your historical idol and the object of your sexual desire were one and the same? I find it odd that Haku-men cannot kill Noel at this point in time though and needs the Izayoi for it. I mean, I know she attained immortality of sorts back in CS but I was under the impression it was due to her still possessing the God-Slayer powers or her Life Link being in effect. And I am not sure she has access to either of them right now. Side note: that's a bad Haku-men. VERY BAD :arg:. Seigi wielders shouldn't go around trying to cut up cute girls.

1 hour ago, Zedar90 said:

After some more talking, Tsubaki comes to the realization, and asks Hakumen if he is Jin.

Whoop, there it is.

popcorn-blank.gif

Also, If Noel won't die even if she's killed, then does Nine's blow up the world strategy even work? Couldn't noel just survive and then recreate everything again?

34 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Well, Haku-men's secret is out of the bag potentially. The look on Tsubaki's face should he confirm her query is going to be just plain precious. I mean, what'd you act like if you found out that your historical idol and the object of your sexual desire were one and the same? I find it odd that Haku-men cannot kill Noel at this point in time though and needs the Izayoi for it. I mean, I know she attained immortality of sorts back in CS but I was under the impression it was due to her still possessing the God-Slayer powers or her Life Link being in effect. And I am not sure she has access to either of them right now. Side note: that's a bad Haku-men. VERY BAD :arg:. Seigi wielders shouldn't go around trying to cut up cute girls.

He explains this in Jin's Act 2. Because Noel is an Observer of the highest caliber, killing her won't stick since she can just "acknowledge" herself as still being alive (like what Terumi is doing but 1000 times better). The only way to kill her is the Zero-Type Izayoi's Immortal Breaker, which is designed to force the concept of death onto Observers.

Also regarding Noel and "The Origin," didn't Nine call Ragna "The Origin" as well in her Act 2 story (while stomping his head)? Is that different wording than this or are they linked?

5 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

Also regarding Noel and "The Origin," didn't Nine call Ragna "The Origin" as well in her Act 2 story (while stomping his head)? Is that different wording than this or are they linked?

She only used 元凶(genkyo) for Ragna. It's only a regular Japanese word.

For The Origin, it's in English in the Japanese text ジ・オリジン(ji orijin).

They aren't related, not in title/name at least.

10 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

He explains this in Jin's Act 2. Because Noel is an Observer of the highest caliber, killing her won't stick since she can just "acknowledge" herself as still being alive (like what Terumi is doing but 1000 times better). The only way to kill her is the Zero-Type Izayoi's Immortal Breaker, which is designed to force the concept of death onto Observers.

Ah that makes sense. Scarier still is how she is seemingly doing this by instinct and not by will. That's pretty damn powerful.

Any news on Nine or perhaps Amane's arcade runs? I figure those 2 ought to be the most informative for Act III. Unless of course, Mori is pulling a fast one on us and he made something like Taokaka's the most plot relevant :v:. Speaking of which, what IS the little ditzy-kitten up to? Probably looking for meat-buns in the nearest dimensional crack.

3 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

Yo MaximusMurkimus, getting rekt by the strongest sorcerer ever and a god? seems to put someone pretty high up the plot tiers if they're the only ones giving her trouble. Just saying that she could've lost to less OP people than zombie mama and a kawai and lewd death "goddess". Seems to me she is just on the cusp of understanding the plot, but since BB be BB, she hasn't really gotten anywhere, discovering more from Tager strolling around places than actually thinking about things this time around.

Tager walks

Kokonoe: "IS THAT THE KUSANAGI?! Get if for me Tager."

Tager: "Uh Kokonoe...Just saw your mom dragging your aunt away down an alley..."

Kokonoe: O_O

Tager: "Is that Jubei fighting Terumi over there?"

Kokonoe: =O

Yeah, plot seems like there are more random encounters since the cast expanded.

Needs more cardio.

Lol, considering how people like Taokaka and Bang have had better success with those two after their battles I'm a little surprised that Kokonoe keeps getting herself into shitty encounters considering how powerful she is, that's all.

Then again, power seems to be proportional to the amount of shit you have to deal with in BlazBlue, so maybe they're lucky. 

1 hour ago, Luminos564 said:

Side note: that's a bad Haku-men. VERY BAD :arg:. Seigi wielders shouldn't go around trying to cut up cute girls.

Gotta disagree with you on that one Luminos564 since Seigi wielders should cut up exactly anyone their seigi tells them to. It goes SEIGI > Kawai. Rules of nature right there. Definitely agree with you its morally questionable, but nothing is more important than Seigi. 

Have we ever thought about the "I Have No Mouth, but Must Scream" type horror the Power of Order actually presents though? Like they're physically compelled to act in accordance with Seigi. Like are Hakumen and Jin trapped in their own Seigi-driven-life as in  Super Hot where whenever they want to say/do something, Seigi forces them to respond in a certain way? The Power of Order is really subliminal though, so maybe you just believe what you're doing is what you want when its really the Seigi talking. Kind of like indoctrination in Mass Effect if I use a more well-known game. Just wondering if Jin is going to listen to his Seigi when he has to face Ragna. 

In b4 whatever causes the Power of Order is the true evil.

Tsubaki also has it along with Celica and makoto Tsubaki is also affected by it while makoto and Celica aren't though

Hakumen are a nothing more a mindless zombie driven by your sense of justice 

That make he susceptible  a manipulations by the others villains like terumi,nine,izanami or the others character

Well...

I think I have an ounce of an idea of what is going on in this mess.

The Original Prime Field device was a girl named Noel Vermillion, if X-Blaze and Izayoi are any indication then normal humans can be converted into embryos and super weapons just fine. It actually makes more sense since creating a completely artificial human was harder with older technology and the Master Unit was already occupied by the time XBlaze happened.

What happened is that this Noel Vermillion, after being turned into the Original Prime Field Device, was launched into the boundary, gained godhood from the Azure, went mad from isolation and destroyed the world with the Black Beast until she was sealed inside the Amaterasu Unit.

Once inside the Amaterasu Unit, she had her bad memories sealed (inside that giant book?) and was reprogrammed to restore the world (by rewriting the contents of that book?) through Phenomenon Intervention based on her purified memories.

However, her insanity and the destruction she layed upon the world could not be completely erased and her subconscious created Hades Izanami to personify her Nightmare Memory.

That part of her manifested as a disembodied will to create a world of death and it sought host after host to restore the reality that once existed.

Because of manipulations from Izanami and Yuuki Terumi, who probably was someone that knew Noel before she became the Master Unit, the world of X-Blaze was destroyed too and the Master Unit rewrote history again creating the closed time loop because she didn't know how to make a happy ending.

The only people who retained their memories of the X-Blaze timeline was Es because she was once the Eye of the Azure, Terumi because he was from a previous timeline, Amane for the same reason as Terumi and Izanami because she is the drive of Original Noel.

Relius doesn't know the entire truth from experience like them but he figured it out because he is just that smart while I simply have no idea what Rachel's deal is.

Anyhow, as Noel Vermillion rewrote history for hundreds of times she eventually began to recreate a fascimile of herself out of frustration for being physically unable to interact with the world.

Her countless rewrites eventually supplanted the original fate of the 12th Prime Field Device detroyed in Ibukido and put her self-insert into the ideal life of a girl with friends and family, that way Noel Vermillion came to impersonate herself from the boundary into another person and eventually started acknowledging that person as the real Noel. However, this transference was only completed when Noel saved Ragna from the Cauldron and thus finally created a happy ending accepted by the Master Unit.

This only lasted until Terumi reawokened Mu-12 as the Sword of Kusanagi and threw Noel Vermillion out of her self-insert delusions, because Mu-12 is the actual owner of that body and her godslayer powers can screw up with Noel/Amaterasu's control she snapped back into insane kill em all mode until Ragna reasserted her existence as a real person regardless of that body's true origins.

That way Noel came to acnowledge Mu-12 as another facet of her existence and the Master Unit incorporated that body's true form as part of her happy self-insert fic.

This only lasted until Izanami turned Ragna into the Black Beast and ate Noel/Mu-12, when the latter was dragged close to the boundary it began to remember it's true identity and freaked out thus triggering the master unit to make another rewrite as the world was consumed by the embryo.

In the rewritten world inside the embryo, Noel Vermillion ditched all her memories of being Mu-12 going into full Mary-Sue self-insert while the latter received the full brunt of Amaterasu's pent up frustration and guilt.

In this time warped reality, Noel and Mu-12 are separated entities because Amaterasu (real Noel) is being a self-conciouss prick who wants to run away from her problems. In short order she transfered her self-insert from Mu-12 into a completely outside context projection while the poor Prime Field Device 12 is left wondering why her supposed other personality don't want to be her anymore.

Being just a projection of the real Noel, the fake Noel we see cannot be killed unless they kill the real one inside Amaterasu (unlikely given she is protected by the Tsukuyomi Unit) or strike the fake with immortal breaker to destroy Noel's delusions of he ideal existence.

Izanami set everyone after her because, being the manifestation of her sealed memory of destroying everything, she is the desire (or rather drive) of Noel Vermillion to commit suicide and put the world out of it's misery alongside herself.

Naturally, as the real Noel is split between her subconsciouss desire of an ideal life, her subconsciouss desire to commit murder-suicide against everything and her rational programmation to save the world from destruction, everyone else caught in the middle is royally screwed.

From all that non-sense I just wrote, we can infer that Naoto's world is actually a draft inside Noel/Amaterasu's head which she planned to replace the current world with but failed to do because of her current personality split.

Hence, Naoto's world is a Schrodinger's timeline existing and non-existing at the same time because Amaterasu can't make up her mind if she wants to ditch the BB world and acknowledge the BEE world as her new story with Naoto as her new hero or if she keeps the story she wrote for the BB world and remains hopeful that Ragna will save her somehow.

22 minutes ago, 1337 H@x0r said:

Well...

The Original Prime Field device was a girl named Noel Vermillion, if X-Blaze and Izayoi are any indication then normal humans can be converted into embryos and super weapons just fine. It actually makes more sense since creating a completely artificial human was harder with older technology and the Master Unit was already occupied by the time XBlaze happened.

What happened is that this Noel Vermillion, after being turned into the Original Prime Field Device, was launched into the boundary, gained godhood from the Azure, went mad from isolation and destroyed the world with the Black Beast until she was sealed inside the Amaterasu Unit.

Once inside the Amaterasu Unit, she had her bad memories sealed (inside that giant book?) and was reprogrammed to restore the world (by rewriting the contents of that book?) through Phenomenon Intervention based on her purified memories.

However, her insanity and the destruction she layed upon the world could not be completely erased and her subconscious created Hades Izanami to personify her Nightmare Memory.

That part of her manifested as a disembodied will to create a world of death and it sought host after host to restore the reality that once existed.

Because of manipulations from Izanami and Yuuki Terumi, who probably was someone that knew Noel before she became the Master Unit, the world of X-Blaze was destroyed too and the Master Unit rewrote history again creating the closed time loop because she didn't know how to make a happy ending.

The only people who retained their memories of the X-Blaze timeline was Es because she was once the Eye of the Azure, Terumi because he was from a previous timeline, Amane for the same reason as Terumi and Izanami because she is the drive of Original Noel.

Relius doesn't know the entire truth from experience like them but he figured it out because he is just that smart while I simply have no idea what Rachel's deal is.

Anyhow, as Noel Vermillion rewrote history for hundreds of times she eventually began to recreate a fascimile of herself out of frustration for being physically unable to interact with the world.

Her countless rewrites eventually supplanted the original fate of the 12th Prime Field Device detroyed in Ibukido and put her self-insert into the ideal life of a girl with friends and family, that way Noel Vermillion came to impersonate herself from the boundary into another person and eventually started acknowledging that person as the real Noel. However, this transference was only completed when Noel saved Ragna from the Cauldron and thus finally created a happy ending accepted by the Master Unit.

This only lasted until Terumi reawokened Mu-12 as the Sword of Kusanagi and threw Noel Vermillion out of her self-insert delusions, because Mu-12 is the actual owner of that body and her godslayer powers can screw up with Noel/Amaterasu's control she snapped back into insane kill em all mode until Ragna reasserted her existence as a real person regardless of that body's true origins.

That way Noel came to acnowledge Mu-12 as another facet of her existence and the Master Unit incorporated that body's true form as part of her happy self-insert fic.

This only lasted until Izanami turned Ragna into the Black Beast and ate Noel/Mu-12, when the latter was dragged close to the boundary it began to remember it's true identity and freaked out thus triggering the master unit to make another rewrite as the world was consumed by the embryo.

In the rewritten world inside the embryo, Noel Vermillion ditched all her memories of being Mu-12 going into full Mary-Sue self-insert while the latter received the full brunt of Amaterasu's pent up frustration and guilt.

In this time warped reality, Noel and Mu-12 are separated entities because Amaterasu (real Noel) is being a self-conciouss prick who wants to run away from her problems. In short order she transfered her self-insert from Mu-12 into a completely outside context projection while the poor Prime Field Device 12 is left wondering why her supposed other personality don't want to be her anymore.

Being just a projection of the real Noel, the fake Noel we see cannot be killed unless they kill the real one inside Amaterasu (unlikely given she is protected by the Tsukuyomi Unit) or strike the fake with immortal breaker to destroy Noel's delusions of he ideal existence.

Izanami set everyone after her because, being the manifestation of her sealed memory of destroying everything, she is the desire (or rather drive) of Noel Vermillion to commit suicide and put the world out of it's misery alongside herself.

Naturally, as the real Noel is split between her subconsciouss desire of an ideal life, her subconsciouss desire to commit murder-suicide against everything and her rational programmation to save the world from destruction, everyone else caught in the middle is royally screwed.

From all that non-sense I just wrote, we can infer that Naoto's world is actually a draft inside Noel/Amaterasu's head which she planned to replace the current world with but failed to do because of her current personality split.

Hence, Naoto's world is a Schrodinger's timeline existing and non-existing at the same time because Amaterasu can't make up her mind if she wants to ditch the BB world and acknowledge the BEE world as her new story with Naoto as her new hero or if she keeps the story she wrote for the BB world and remains hopeful that Ragna will save her somehow.

Now this is good to know and it does make sense since Noel is the Origin since Izanami pretty much confirmed it in Mu's Act III ending. 

49 minutes ago, 1337 H@x0r said:

Well...

One problem. Terumi says the 0th Prime Field gained a soul when it was in the Boundary. If this Noel was once human, she would already have had a soul.

15 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Noel is not the girl inside the master unit dude we have been over this

Bruh, I know this, it's the other way around.

Whether the OPFD is called Noel or not is besides the point, she acknowledges herself as being Noel and this whole mess is caused by her not wanting to admit she isn't.

Thus every time starts OPFD starts remembering who she actually is she tosses reality into the privy and acts like her self-insert doesn't have memories.

9 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

One problem. Terumi says the 0th Prime Field gained a soul when it was in the Boundary. If this Noel was once human, she would already have had a soul.

Terumi is not the best person to decide who has a soul or not. He considers all PFDs to be just dools despite evidence to the contrary.

Remember that Lambda still had a soul previous to Kokonoe resetting her and that this soul began to reform once she was revived on CPEX.

For all intends and purposes, OPFD could have been a human girl whose soul was removed to turn her into a PFD, only that this soul regenerated like Lambda's and she began subconsciously use the Azure to create a reality free from all the pain she endured.

You are wrong on so many levels and prime field is not related to Noel at all aside from being her eye and he personally knows the girl inside the master unit and ragna seems to know that the girl also knows him personally which means ragna might beat older than he looks or something 

52 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

You are wrong on so many levels and prime field is not related to Noel at all aside from being her eye and he personally knows the girl inside the master unit and ragna seems to know that the girl also knows him personally which means ragna might beat older than he looks or something 

Goddamn, I am not saying that they are related, I am saying that whoever is inside the Master Unit wanted to have an ideal life so badly that she ended up creating a self-insert in the form of Noel Vermillion.

This is why she is the goddamn Eye of the Azure, because the girl in the Master Unit sees the world through Noel's eyes.

Like how Izanami is the personification of the girl's nihilist desire to end everything, Noel existence is the personification of her desire to live a happy normal life.

It also makes sense that Noel needed a vessel to manifest herself just like how Izanami needed Saya, this vessel presented itself in Mu-12 whose survival only happened after several thousand loops.

18 minutes ago, 1337 H@x0r said:

Goddamn, I am not saying that they are related, I am saying that whoever is inside the Master Unit wanted to have an ideal life so badly that she ended up creating a self-insert in the form of Noel Vermillion.

This is why she is the goddamn Eye of the Azure, because the girl in the Master Unit sees the world through Noel's eyes.

I love your theory, especially how one could make sense of the whole "eye" part with it.

Taokaka

3- Noel
6- Hazama
7- Litchi
8- Mu

This is what I think happens in the fight, since my Japanese is pretty much garbage level. 

Noel - 
Tao manages to find Noel, but with Noel not trusting anybody, she begins to attack Tao out of self-defense.
After Tao wins, Noel shows hesitation, but decides to trust Tao. After some talk, Tao looks for Ragna. (Not sure why.)

Hazama -
Ragna is kneeling down to Hazama, probably lost to him. Tao comes to save the day and Hazama's allergy reaction kicks in and he starts sneezing, allowing enough time for Ragna to escape.
After the fight, Hazama decides to retreat due to his allergies.

Litchi-
Not too sure what happens here, but Tao tries to grope Litchi and Litchi responds by attacking Tao, perhaps as a scolding? Could be fairly serious judging by the tone of her voice.
After the fight, Mu appears and Tao saves Litchi in the nick of time.

Mu-
Not really sure, since I couldn't hear the audio at the time. Sorry! All I know is that Ragna comes when Tao is on the verge of defeat as repayment for saving him from Hazama

If anybody can translate these crappy photos that I took, then by all means do so. There are some quotes missing, so I apologize in advance.

1 hour ago, Toxin45 said:

It's a theory dude. It may or may not be right. Chill.

Anyway, regarding the theory, I don't really think it's right. Why Mu and not any of the other 12 Prime Field Devices? Heck, even Saya would be a much better fit.

Still, somehow Noel is the Original Prime Field Device. At least according to Izanami. The Girl inside Amaterasu being the Original PFD makes sense, but Noel being both the 12th and the Original at the same time sounds crazy. Looks like this is the big question for Story Mode, so I'm not really surprised.

By the way, clearing all three acts of all characters will be a freaking pain when Console Version drops. Definitely the biggest game of the series by far.

But Noel is the ordinal prime field device that touch the God of the world Amaterasu which means the original prime field device is not the master unit. The girl inside the master unit already met the original prime field device and while it's  confirmed that Noel somehow is the original prime field so the girl inside amateratsu is not her original prime field body.

Umm, isn't that why we specifically call the Girl Inside the Master Unit that? As far as anyone knows, Amaterasu is only a hideous huge mecha thingy that observes everything and got the real Azure and stuff. Besides, even the Original PFD wasn't always inside the Master Unit.