Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

Well now knowing that Noel is indeed the Master Unit, Amaterasu and that she used the body of the 12th Prime Field as a vessel then I guess my little side project is going to skyrocket with this information since this is good to know a bit about this before the Console Version of Central Fiction comes out.

1 minute ago, Yoshirocks92 said:

Well now knowing that Noel is indeed the Master Unit, Amaterasu and that she used the body of the 12th Prime Field as a vessel then I guess my little side project is going to skyrocket with this information since this is good to know a bit about this before the Console Version of Central Fiction comes out.

If the Amaterasu Girl is Noel, does that mean that she's like one of the Vermillion family ancestors?

I still not buying about Noel being the Master Unit. She can be linked with the Master Unit and all, but something is really fishy about all of this...

However, only in the console Release we will get these answers...

3 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

If the Amaterasu Girl is Noel, does that mean that she's like one of the Vermillion family ancestors?

Not in a million years. Noel was adopted into House Vermillion.

Well...

Seems that I was right about Noel being OPFD spiritual manifestation taking over Mu-12 as it's host. What is interesting now is that they are trying to find a way o kill and replace her as the mind controlling the world.

I gather two things though.

This whole deal about Amaterasu being empty is more like, since the good part (Noel) and the bad part (Izanami) are out possessing living people, it's only natural that the only thing remaining there is the robotic part devoided of a soul.

They also said that there are two ways of ending the scenario created by the current god:

-One is putting Noel into the Kushinada Lynchpin, this would kill both Noel and Izanami thus destroying OPFD's soul and in turn kill it's physical body inside the Amaterasu unit to create a godless world.

-Another one is using an embryo of enormous power to override the Master Unit, kicking out the current driver and replacing it with a new poor soul to serve as god.

What is really interesting is how several different character's have devised different ways of achieving any of those two goals:

-Ragna wants to use his power as the Black Beast (hinted to be an Embryo/Gate or whatever) to bust open the Master Unit and save whoever is inside there.

-Jin went into full SEIGI mode and wants to kill Noel, Izanami and Amaterasu with the KL then destroy Ragna and the empty Master Unit to create a world ruled by SEIGI were nothing exists outside of logic.

-Izanami wants to throw Noel back into the body of OPFD so that she breaks into despair and allows the world to perish forever.

-Nine wants to override the Master Unit using a fully restored Take Mikazuchi in place of the Black Beast then use Nu-13 or Lambda-11 as a new emotionless god to sit inside Amaterasu or it's replacement.

-Relius is in cahoots with Nine but working on a plan of his own with Arakune as the Black Beast, Lambda-11 as the new god and Ignis as the new Master Unit.

-Amane is more or less neutral due to his status as an observer but is hinted to favor Ragna's solution.

-Kokonoe and Kagura (I am starting to think those two will become a couple somehow) support the replacement solution yet also want a world without a god so they will probably take Ragna's side of the equation.

-Terumi wants to use a magic cube to become Black Susanoo and destroy everything with direct violence.

-The rest of the cast is just as lost as the fandom as to WTF they are supposed to do in this game.

14 minutes ago, 1337 H@x0r said:

Well...

Seems that I was right about Noel being OPFD spiritual manifestation taking over Mu-12 as it's host. What is interesting now is that they are trying to find a way o kill and replace her as the mind controlling the world.

I gather two things though.

This whole deal about Amaterasu being empty is more like, since the good part (Noel) and the bad part (Izanami) are out possessing living people, it's only natural that the only thing remaining there is the robotic part devoided of a soul.

They also said that there are two ways of ending the current scenario created by the current god:

-One is putting Noel into the Kushinada Lynchpin, this would kill both Noel and Izanami thus destroying OPFD's soul and in turn kill it's physical body inside the Amaterasu unit to create a godless world.

-Another one is using an embryo of enormous power to override the Master Unit, kicking out the current driver and replacing it with a new poor soul to serve as god.

What is really interesting is how several different character's have devised different ways of achieving any of those two goals:

-Ragna wants to use his power as the Black Beast (hinted to be an Embryo/Gate or whatever) to bust open the Master Unit and save whoever is inside there.

-Jin went into full SEIGI mode and wants to kill Noel, Izanami and Amaterasu with the KL then destroy Ragna and the empty Master Unit to create a world ruled by SEIGI were nothing exists outside of logic.

-Izanami wants to throw Noel back into the body of OPFD so that she breaks into despair and allows the world to perish forever.

-Nine wants to override the Master Unit using a fully restored Take Mikazuchi in place of the Black Beast then use Nu-13 or Lambda-11 as a new emotionless god to sit inside Amaterasu or it's replacement.

-Relius is in cahoots with Nine but working on a plan of his own with Arakune as the Black Beast, Lambda-11 as the new god and Ignis as the new Master Unit.

-Amane is more or less neutral due to his status as an observer but is hinted to favor Ragna's solution.

-Kokonoe and Kagura (I am starting to think those will become a couple somehow) support the replacement solution yet also want a world without a god so they will probably take Ragna's side of the equation.

-Terumi want to use a magic cube to become Black Susanoo and destroy everything with direct violence.

-The rest of the cast is just as lost as the fandom as to WTF they are supposed to do in this game.

Terumi's solution is the best imo. Susano'o Terumi for final boss pls :v

14 hours ago, Kenji Harima said:

Interesting idea but I doubt because it's suggesting that for example Terumi might be dead for sure if Hazama will be killed. Also according with this case Mu-12 and Noel should become one being again.

After all this Girl's soul it's... so powerful. Split to some pieces which two are probably manifestation of her personality: Noel (good side), Izanami (bad side), took a Prime Field which gathered Azure and works as Unit. I will add that in the Boundary where multiple timelines interacts this soul could be from distant past or future.

Anyway it's curious how Embryo it's impacting now to life link thing -> if they are still working under this conditions? The only one which it's sure that life link between Naoto and Rachel.

Yes. It seems that she is the guardian. Hope that Amane doesn't mean the Takamagahara System. It's... too obvious???

Still what they will do about his cooperation witch Rachel?

Not really, Hazama got straight up murdered back in CS by Relius in order for Terumi to infiltrate Takamagahara with his ghost form.

Let's not forget about Tenjo sealing his soul inside Rettenjo and still living consciously enough to lead the Ikaruga forces during the War. The Original Prime Field Device certainly has some sort of consciousness due to it Observing the World, fighting Izanami (Who was using Takamagahara) at the time in a large-scale Phenomena Intervention War, and dumping all the blame on Noel even inside the Embryo.

Speaking of Takamagahara, Amane might be wanting to use it to Observe the Embryo/World while Ragna does his stuff. Takamagahara should be powerful enough to maintain the world, even if only for a short time. Obviously Amane wants something out of it, we just don't know why, how and what yet. So it's not exactly what I call obvious.

21 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Nine tells Carl to give back Nirvana but Carl refuses. Nine gets irritated and sends 3 Kunzite towards Carl.

Dang, Nine doesn't mess around.

RIP Carl, people can't block even one Kunzite, let alone three. Too OP, pls nerf.

I still find it hard to believe that Noel is the master unit or at least a fragment but the master unit is still conscious . Her soul split into two beings but I think there are more I just can't think of one

9 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

I still find it hard to believe that Noel is the master unit or at least a fragment but the master unit is still conscious . Her soul split into two beings but I think there are more I just can't think of one

Don't worry dude when I first learned about that Noel is actually the Master Unit back in Act II, I was literately shocked when I learned about it on Twitter, Facebook and plus on here, I knew it was the truth since Noel is my favorite character from the series so I had a reason that I found it unbelievable.

4 hours ago, Toxin45 said:

So how is Relius,Hibiki, and Bullet doing on their acts?

I was about to ask about Bullet myself

What has she been doing in CF anyways? I don't remember hearing about her arcade runs or I missed it.

She doesn't seem to be that important other than learning about Tager's true identity and knowing about a certain event but that seems about it.

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

What is going on anymore about Noel and the Master Unit, I get lost everytime I try to understand it, geez Mori...

There's a fanmade song to the tune of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air opening for a game very dear to my wretched coal mine of a heart, known as Drakengard. It seems oddly appropriate with how these bombshells are going off so, have a listen (it won't be the whole thing):

"I put my hand through my chest and when it came out,
I beheld a sphere with all my anger and doubt.
If anything I could say this act was insane,
so I yelled "DRAKENGARD!" and turned off my brain".

Basically I'm saying: don't rack your brain-power to try and figure out what sort of narcotic Mori is on this week. Or any waking moment for that matter.

But if you'd like to know what the dealio is, here's the major points I got out of it:

1. The Master Unit is currently vacant. Whoever it was that resided within it has ditched it to go clubbin' somewhere in the BB world.
2. Noel is most likely housing the soul of the person that escaped since Izanami wants to put Noel back inside the Master unit.
3. Since the Master Unit is empty, Amane figures it might as well be returned to sender and replaced with a newer model.

Hope that helps.

22 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

Perhaps around the time Noel was devoured by berserk Ragna and then rejected her powers as the God Slayer? If Noel and Mu-12 are currently separate, yet the latter has a physical form, it's possible then that either of them could be housing whoever it is that escaped from the Master Unit. That's the only time I can think of that would make sense since, if the Master Unit was empty up until now, then this issue ought to have been brought up much sooner.

I think it was empty before the start of the series and that only Noel/my has a fragment inside her so the girl is still out there and only Noel can open the master unit which is ragna wants to use her for that.As you said the master unit used Noel as a scapegoat to cover her true indenty which is apparently she forotten. 

Kokonoe
3 Arakune
6 Makoto
7 Noel
8 Nine

Arakune is bragging that he has surpassed Kokonoe, and Kokonoe senses Noxs from Arakune, and when she notice that there are a murakumo inside of him she asks what it is that he is planning on becoming. But Arakune says that she who doesn't have the knowledge will not understand, and that Arakune is planing on killing Noel.
By hearing that Kokonoe understands who and what someone have said to Arakune.
After the battle, Kokonoe is thinking for herself.
“If you use the property of fixating a soul, it's possible to kill the successor of the azure. If the Kushinada's Lynchpin is used, Noel can be killed. In the first place, supposedly the Nox Nyctores was created using the Kushinada's Lynchpin as a base... Exactly what is mother thinking...?”

Kokonoe finds Makoto who she haven't been able to contact due to the effects of the current world.
Kokonoe asks where Noel is, which makes Makoto thinking that Kokonoe is after Noel's life and thus they fight.
After they have fight, they solve the misunderstanding, and Kokonoe learns that there are more people after Noel other then herself. Makoto counts up some names that is after Noel: Carl, Jin, Azrael and Relius. And Kokonoe decides to go and look up how Noel is doing.

Noel is afraid of Kokonoe since it seems like a couple of people have attacked her. However Kokonoe whispers that she doesn't have the time to show her sympathy her, and that she is going to confirm what kind of existence she is towards this world.
After the battle, due to Noel's reaction Kokonoe understands that Noel is the master unit's core. However she also notice that Noel have cut off Kusanagi and wonders exactly what have Noel seen.

Nine appears, and Kokonoe asks Nine what she is after, but Nine says that Kokonoe who is so clever should know it. It seems like Nine is after Noel's life, and since Kokonoe is after to put Noel under protection they fight.
After the battle, while fighting Kokonoe says that Nine should know what happens to this world if Noel is killed. But Nine says she has already done something about that, and because of the words Nine is using, Kokonoe gets that Nine is talking about “that Replica”.
Nine asks Kokonoe if she had found it, and tells her that is what one could expect of her daughter.
Kokonoe says that she won't accept Nine's thought of rejecting the reality and go backwards to the past. That Those who should decide this future is those who is currently living.
Hearing that, Nine says that now they are really enemies to one and another.
And it ends with Kokonoe saying “Don't worry Noel. I will protect you from Nine”

1 minute ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

"That Replica"? Could they mean about Lambda or Mu?

I don't know, it only says あのレプリカ, but I don't think it's that simple. It's probably something else entirely.

3 minutes ago, churchblue said:

Is there anymore mention of Es in anyone else's storyline other than Amane.

Naoto's, also she's been referred to as the Gatekeeper a few other times.

10 minutes ago, churchblue said:

Is there anymore mention of Es in anyone else's storyline other than Amane.

Nope, all we basically know from act 3, for now at least, is that she is guarding a gate to the azure/Gods' world, and that Azrael, Amane and Teumi wants to go through/open that gate.

So Noel really is the master unit and that mu is just a vessel for her so they aren't the same entity also it seems Noel is also tha gate keeper for the world of azure