Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

1 minute ago, Luminos564 said:

Ah, that would explain the "humans built it" line from Izanami. Outta curiosity, is there anything of importance in that city?

Nothing, nothing is said about it at all.

It has been on a list of cities since the Continuum Shift Material Collection, but that is all.

Have we seen the image of Nine with all the Nox Nyctores from the trailer yet? If it's from her Arcade ending then it must be an image about a hypothetical situation or is meant to be about her creating the Nox as opposed to her having collected them all because that doesn't happen in the summary. Also does the conversation between Rachel and Izanami not happen in Act 3? They don't fight each other in either of their Arcades so was that dialogue just for the trailer or is it foreshadowing for the console version?

10 hours ago, Stryker115 said:

What process? All that means is that if it isn't Ragna that the AG is grafted onto then the unfortunate patient is instantly turned into Seithr and absorbed like all other living creatures with a soul.

The thing is the Azure Grimoire isn't corrupting Ragna but actually REVERTING him to his actual natural state. A Black Beast.

I'm curious about the Gate inside Ragna though

What if.. just a what if alright? What if the other side of it is the place where the Azure Shrine Maiden sealed away the ORIGINAL Black Beast?

But how can the black beast be the natural state of ragna ?

Ragna was never born with the latter connected to the body until they when
Terumi has destroyed the church

Ok, the azure that he uses is the remains of his body, but he never obtained from birth

Even Jubei and rachel say repeatedly that it is not its power.

But, probably i have missed some important detail

PS: sorry for my bad english

Just now, churchblue said:

What did Raquel tell Naoto at the end of his Act III story?

Rachel: Okay, one minute.
Raquel: Naoto, we don't have anytime so I'll keep it short.
I was the one who sent you here.
Naoto: What did you say!
Raquel: Save our world
Naoto: “Save our world”, that's too much pressure and responsibility on me so suddenly!

The issue with the Black Beast is probably the same as Hakumen.

The real one is just an abomination in the deeps of the Boundary but it manifests in different proportions according to the power of those used to summon it.

Wild guess but the Sanskishin and Take Mikazuchi were probably created to beat the original Black Beast back to the void and the Azure Shrine Maiden was the first wielder of Amaterasu.

That I would share something.

Upon rewatching Continuum Shift after CF news, Noel's True End may have had clear foreshadowing or is consistent with the Noel=Amatarasu viewpoint:

•       Hazama: Oh-HO! Interesting… I guess you've improve a little bit, haven't you Noel?
    • Noel: I heard enough from you! How dare you give Tsubaki such an order…! What exactly are you trying to do?!
      Hazama: What am I trying to do? You'd really like to know, would you? Heh heh… Well you stepped over the corpse of First Lieutenant Garbage to get this far, so I'm guessing you won't go back without at least one answer, will you.
      Noel: Terumi…!
      Hazama: Why the hell not? I'll show you what despair looks like! Make sure you take a goooood long look with those beautiful eyes of yours. This'll be on the test!
      Noel: Wh-What's going on…?! Just like with Carl and Tsubaki…!
      B-But… these feelings…I don't know why, but I can't stop trembling…
      Huh…! Wh-What's that?!
      ???: Help…
      Noel: This…is ….?
      Noel: Eh…? N-No….!
      ???: Somebody…! No…!
      Noel: Stop… stop this…
      Somebody…Anybody…Please…help!
      NOOOOOO!!!!

Hazama: Hey there, kid. Welcome back.
      Noel: …Ah. …Ah. 
      Hazama: Well, this is no good…. I guess spending a hundred years staring at that thing'll mess you up good, huh? My congratulations.

Noel: Why…?
      Hazama: Oh, you're really gonna ask that? Seriously? Come ON! I thought that was obvious! I'm here to kill everyone!
      Noel: …Why?
      Hazama: Here, why don't you try and remember… Remember all the bad things those mean humans did to you.
      Hazama: Well, that one's easy! Because you're all creatures that are made to be loathed. hated! Despised.
      Noel: …ah…
      Hazama: You did see it, right? The real world --- the real story?! Can't you hear it? All those hideously little filth-covered monsters, crying! You've got feel it. … Every single soul on this planet wants. You. Dead.
      This world… This world's supposed to be dead. Dead! But someone we managed to screw with it so much that it's gotten stuck and not it just repeats itself, again and again and again and again
      Noel: But… why…?
      Hazama: You really wanna know? Fine.
      Once upon a time, mankind found the first gate. Being stupid humans, they decide they wanted to know what was on the other side, so they created what they called BOundary Interface Prime Field Devices. See, humans are such pussies that they can't survive n the other side, and their machines are just as pathetic.. Of course, they failed. Over and over and overall, somehow, one of these test subjects made it aaaaalll the way to the deepest part of the Boundary…. The heart of it, I guess you could say. The Azure. And when it did that… well. Let's just say shit got real.
      This thing---they call 'em "prime fields" when they're lazy--developed emotion. One of these puppets built for but observation and research somehow grew a soul. 'Course, all the scientists thought they were goddamn geniuses and ensues making some kind of incredible breakthrough. I mean, they were, but not the one they thought. See, when it grew a soul, this prime field also developed the power of the Eye. And these scientists, they had no idea just what that meant.
      I mean think about it! The Eye could observe what it wanted, and whatever it observed was real! See? Eh heh heh. Seee…
      Anyway, before long, the scientists figured this out and being the small shortsighted little maggots that they were, they tried to destroy it. That didn't work so well, so they decided to seal it back into the boundary. they threw it all the way to the bottom, down in the darkness, where was nothing.
      But hey! You know this isn't the end! Anybody does! I mean, once humans got a taste of that power, the kind of power only a GOD should have… Well.
      The idiots decided it would be a good idea if they could really tap into the power of the Azure. Might give them a leg up on the battlefield, you know? So they built more prime field devices. But you see, these ones weren't just reckon tools anymore. Oooooh no! These were balls-out weapons of mass destruction ! The moment one of these babies popped outta the cauldron, the unmans would just seal away its emotion, turning it into a slave. A puppet.
      Noel: ….
      Hazama: Still paying attention? Looks kind empty in there, to be honest. Anyway, this is where it gets interesting. W ell…hmm. I dunno. Maybe if you find tragedies interesting? The things were treated like tools --- well, no "weapons" is better. Like you know a hand grenade or a bomb or something.
      Noel: …Just…stop…it…
      Hazama: Man, you know I'm actually getting tired of talking. Guess that's what happens when you make your body do stuff it's not used to, huh? So, you wanna hear more? There's a lot more, you know. You wanna hear it? Do ya?
      Noel: No… no more.. please…stop!
      Hazama: Yes please, Mr. Hazama? Well if you ask so nicely, of course I'll tell you! You see, the tools-these puppets-I've been telling you about, they're your REAL brothers and sisters! Hahaha… Noel--aw, what am I saying? That's not your real name. So, "Noel," what does all of that make YOU?
      Noel: Stop it…
      Hazama: Ahahaha! So you've been in denial this WHOLE TIME?! Well, yeah of course. I guess you would be. I mean, anybody else in your situation would do the same, right? Still, this is something you're gonna have to live with, you know? YOu gotta learn to accept it. You gotta learn to be you!
      Noel: Stop it…. stop stop STOP!
      Hazama: You're…
      Noel: Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
      Hazama: You aren't a person! You were BUILT! You're just a tool! A puppet! A joke! Who the hell do you think you're fooling with your little act?! Well, yourself maybe, but hell. Can't even do that, now! You're a puppet, girl! Just like that sad sack of crap we all took turns pounding on a while back!

• source

At the time it seemed to be that Hazama/Terumi was referring to Mu-12 as Noel's source of trauma but consider:

1. Mu-12 hadn't even been smelted yet, so how could she have experienced the torture that Lambda-11 did? Nu-13 remembered Ragna killing her in the previous cities because he interrupted the smelting process as well. 
  2. Next is Hazama's line: "I guess spending a hundred years staring at that thing'll mess you up good, huh?"  Here I thought he was referring to all the timeloops Mu-12 had been created/experimented on. The only thing is the sense of time is a little off for how long Mu-12 actually existed. Perhaps he was referring to something else...
  3. "Every single soul on this planet wants. You. Dead." also doesn't make as much since for just a prime field device that never had the chance to live/operate.

Not sure if it was meant to be a double entendre, but using the Amatarasu/OPFD identity for Noel actuallyseems more appropriate than the Mu-12 interpretation. The fact Hazama decided to describe the OPFD's backstory rather than what Lambda-11 or Mu-12 went through appears to be clearer with such an interpretation. CF having more people gun for Amatarasu also explains the "Every single soul" and "The world is supposed to be dead" lines as specific jabs at Noel rather than just lines about the setting. Taking what Rachel  said about how "The Girl" is trying to hope for a better conclusion to "The Story" makes Terumi's frustration with Amatarasu's methods more directed toward Noel. 

Considering the whole Noel=Amatarsu controlled Mu-12 as true, it would seem Terumi's whole intent was to remove Amatarasu's influence from the host, leaving only the Azure related buffs Noel got for being "The Successor to the Azure" in a mindless PFD Mu-12. So in a sick sense of irony (if this interpretation is substantial) Terumi freed Mu-12 from Noel's control rather than making her revert. Putting Mu-12 back into the cocoon really just finished the incomplete smelting that was interrupted at Ibukido by TakaMikazuki. The fact she wants to destroy the world is in line with what should've been her programming if we go on how Nu-13 is programmed as well to want to destroy everything in the world rather than Terumi manipulating her into becoming something else.

One consequence was the Mu-12/Noel we see in CT's opening cutscene of Ibukido right after the city is destroyed really was an empty shell of a PFD until Amatarasu/Noel takes over. 

In summary, Mori didn't asspull this part of the plot at least; we just all assumed Terumi was talking about Mu-12 when this scene was really referring to OPFD/Noel.     

2 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

That I would share something.

Upon rewatching Continuum Shift after CF news, Noel's True End may have had clear foreshadowing or is consistent with the Noel=Amatarasu viewpoint:

•       Hazama: Oh-HO! Interesting… I guess you've improve a little bit, haven't you Noel?
    • Noel: I heard enough from you! How dare you give Tsubaki such an order…! What exactly are you trying to do?!
      Hazama: What am I trying to do? You'd really like to know, would you? Heh heh… Well you stepped over the corpse of First Lieutenant Garbage to get this far, so I'm guessing you won't go back without at least one answer, will you.
      Noel: Terumi…!
      Hazama: Why the hell not? I'll show you what despair looks like! Make sure you take a goooood long look with those beautiful eyes of yours. This'll be on the test!
      Noel: Wh-What's going on…?! Just like with Carl and Tsubaki…!
      B-But… these feelings…I don't know why, but I can't stop trembling…
      Huh…! Wh-What's that?!
      ???: Help…
      Noel: This…is ….?
      Noel: Eh…? N-No….!
      ???: Somebody…! No…!
      Noel: Stop… stop this…
      Somebody…Anybody…Please…help!
      NOOOOOO!!!!

Hazama: Hey there, kid. Welcome back.
      Noel: …Ah. …Ah. 
      Hazama: Well, this is no good…. I guess spending a hundred years staring at that thing'll mess you up good, huh? My congratulations.

Noel: Why…?
      Hazama: Oh, you're really gonna ask that? Seriously? Come ON! I thought that was obvious! I'm here to kill everyone!
      Hazama: Here, why don't you try and remember… Remember all the bad things those mean humans did to you.
      Hazama: Well, that one's easy! Because you're all creatures that are made to be loathed. hated! Despised.
      Noel: …ah…
      Hazama: You did see it, right? The real world --- the real story?! Can't you hear it? All those hideously little filth-covered monsters, crying! You've got feel it. … Every single soul on this planet wants. You. Dead.
      This world… This world's supposed to be dead. Dead! But someone we managed to screw with it so much that it's gotten stuck and not it just repeats itself, again and again and again and again
      Noel: But… why…?
      Hazama: You really wanna know? Fine.
      Once upon a time, mankind found the first gate. Being stupid humans, they decide they wanted to know what was on the other side, so they created what they called BOundary Interface Prime Field Devices. See, humans are such pussies that they can't survive n the other side, and their machines are just as pathetic.. Of course, they failed. Over and over and overall, somehow, one of these test subjects made it aaaaalll the way to the deepest part of the Boundary…. The heart of it, I guess you could say. The Azure. And when it did that… well. Let's just say shit got real.
      This thing---they call 'em "prime fields" when they're lazy--developed emotion. One of these puppets built for but observation and research somehow grew a soul. 'Course, all the scientists thought they were goddamn geniuses and ensues making some kind of incredible breakthrough. I mean, they were, but not the one they thought. See, when it grew a soul, this prime field also developed the power of the Eye. And these scientists, they had no idea just what that meant.
      I mean think about it! The Eye could observe what it wanted, and whatever it observed was real! See? Eh heh heh. Seee…
      Anyway, before long, the scientists figured this out and being the small shortsighted little maggots that they were, they tried to destroy it. That didn't work so well, so they decided to seal it back into the boundary. they threw it all the way to the bottom, down in the darkness, where was nothing.
      But hey! You know this isn't the end! Anybody does! I mean, once humans got a taste of that power, the kind of power only a GOD should have… Well.
      The idiots decided it would be a good idea if they could really tap into the power of the Azure. Might give them a leg up on the battlefield, you know? So they built more prime field devices. But you see, these ones weren't just reckon tools anymore. Oooooh no! These were balls-out weapons of mass destruction ! The moment one of these babies popped outta the cauldron, the unmans would just seal away its emotion, turning it into a slave. A puppet.
      Noel: ….
      Hazama: Still paying attention? Looks kind empty in there, to be honest. Anyway, this is where it gets interesting. W ell…hmm. I dunno. Maybe if you find tragedies interesting? The things were treated like tools --- well, no "weapons" is better. Like you know a hand grenade or a bomb or something.
      Noel: …Just…stop…it…
      Hazama: Man, you know I'm actually getting tired of talking. Guess that's what happens when you make your body do stuff it's not used to, huh? So, you wanna hear more? There's a lot more, you know. You wanna hear it? Do ya?
      Noel: No… no more.. please…stop!
      Hazama: Yes please, Mr. Hazama? Well if you ask so nicely, of course I'll tell you! You see, the tools-these puppets-I've been telling you about, they're your REAL brothers and sisters! Hahaha… Noel--aw, what am I saying? That's not your real name. So, "Noel," what does all of that make YOU?
      Noel: Stop it…
      Hazama: Ahahaha! So you've been in denial this WHOLE TIME?! Well, yeah of course. I guess you would be. I mean, anybody else in your situation would do the same, right? Still, this is something you're gonna have to live with, you know? YOu gotta learn to accept it. You gotta learn to be you!
      Noel: Stop it…. stop stop STOP!
      Hazama: You're…
      Noel: Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
      Hazama: You aren't a person! You were BUILT! You're just a tool! A puppet! A joke! Who the hell do you think you're fooling with your little act?! Well, yourself maybe, but hell. Can't even do that, now! You're a puppet, girl! Just like that sad sack of crap we all took turns pounding on a while back!

• source

At the time it seemed to be that Hazama/Terumi was referring to Mu-12 as Noel's source of trauma but consider:

1. Mu-12 hadn't even been smelted yet, so how could she have experienced the torture that Lambda-11 did? Nu-13 remembered Ragna killing her in the previous cities because he interrupted the smelting process as well. 
  2. Next is Hazama's line: "I guess spending a hundred years staring at that thing'll mess you up good, huh?"  Here I thought he was referring to all the timeloops Mu-12 had been created/experimented on. The only thing is the sense of time is a little off for how long Mu-12 actually existed. Perhaps he was referring to something else...
  3. "Every single soul on this planet wants. You. Dead." also doesn't make as much since for just a prime field device that never had the chance to live/operate.

Not sure if it was meant to be a double entendre, but using the Amatarasu/OPFD identity for Noel actuallyseems more appropriate than the Mu-12 interpretation. The fact Hazama decided to describe the OPFD's backstory rather than what Lambda-11 or Mu-12 went through appears to be clearer with such an interpretation. CF having more people gun for Amatarasu also explains the "Every single soul" and "The world is supposed to be dead" lines as specific jabs at Noel rather than just lines about the setting. Taking what Rachel  said about how "The Girl" is trying to hope for a better conclusion to "The Story" makes Terumi's frustration with Amatarasu's methods more directed toward Noel. 

Considering the whole Noel=Amatarsu controlled Mu-12 as true, it would seem Terumi's whole intent was to remove Amatarasu's influence from the host, leaving only the Azure related buffs Noel got for being "The Successor to the Azure" in a mindless PFD Mu-12. So in a sick sense of irony (if this interpretation is substantial) Terumi freed Mu-12 from Noel's control rather than making her revert. Putting Mu-12 back into the cocoon really just finished the incomplete smelting that was interrupted at Ibukido by TakaMikazuki. The fact she wants to destroy the world is in line with what should've been her programming if we go on how Nu-13 is programmed as well to want to destroy everything in the world rather than Terumi manipulating her into becoming something else.

One consequence was the Mu-12/Noel we see in CT's opening cutscene of Ibukido right after the city is destroyed really was an empty shell of a PFD until Amatarasu/Noel takes over. 

In summary, Mori didn't asspull this part of the plot at least; we just all assumed Terumi was talking about Mu-12 when this scene was really referring to OPFD/Noel.     

That's actually interesting that Mori hinted that Noel was Amaterasu all the way back in CS. That's really clever that he did that. 

26 minutes ago, DiegoSandres said:

I read by the index on first page, but I'll do that. Thanks

I might be too slow, but here and here.
It seems like it was never added to the first post in the thread.

So I guess neither Tsubaki's or Izayoi's Act III (or even Act II) arcades ever popped up?

7 hours ago, Velvien said:

So I guess neither Tsubaki's or Izayoi's Act III (or even Act II) arcades ever popped up?

Yeah speaking of that, has there been a summary of Platinum's Act III ending? 

7 hours ago, Velvien said:

Never got around to those two summaries.

Izayoi
3 Jin
6 Makoto
7 Noel
8 Hakumen

Tsubaki won't allow Jin to kill Noel for the world's sake.
After the battle, Jin says that the people of the world is after Noel, but Tsubaki says that she is prepared for that but she will protect her friend.

For the sake of protecting their friend, Makoto and Tsubaki exercise.

Noel is in confusion and thinks that Tsubaki is there to kill her with Izayoi. After the battle Hakumen appears.

Tsubaki says to Hakumen that even if it's Hakumen's ideals and mission, she thinks that Hakumen is trying to do is wrong.
After the battle, Tsubaki happens to touch the azure and sees the CG of Jin and, Tsubaki as a secretary which makes it seems like Tsubaki starts to realize who Hakumen is.

Tsubaki
3 Carl
6 Hibiki
7 Hazama
8 Jin

Carl asks Tsubaki if she knows where Noel is, and Tsubaki asks why does he wants to know where she is. Since Carl knows there is no use in lying towards Tsubaki, he says it's for the sake of killing Noel. Tsubaki says that then she can't allow him to go to Noel.
After the battle, Carl asks Tsubaki why does she get in his way, and Tsubaki answers that like Carl wants to save his sister, she wants to protect her friends.
Carl says that Tsubaki should have it also, a desire that she wants to sacrifice people for it being granted.
Tsubaki says that she once had a desire to change the world. But that she is tired of a world that has to sacrifice someone. And if that person is someone dear to her, she will protect that person even if she becomes an enemy to the world.

Tsubaki meets with Hibiki who is after Noel's life on his own since it's the fastest way to the world that Kagura is aiming for.
After the battle, Tsubaki tells Hibiki to step down since Kagura is likely not wanting this to happen, but Hibiki says it doesn't matter to him what Kagura wants. And instead asks Tsubaki what will she do if Tsubaki's one and only person is trying to kill Noel. And later Hibiki disappears.

Tsubaki meets Hazama, and they fight eachoters.
After the fight, Hazama tells Tsubaki that Jin is planning on using the Lynchpin to seal Noel.
Hearing this, Tsubaki runs off, and when Tsubaki is gone Hazama said that it would be easier for him now if either Jin or Tsubaki would disappear.

Tsubaki arrives and protects Noel from Jin, and asks Jin if he is serious about sealing Noel.
Jin tells Tsubaki to move away, that it's something that Jin must do.
Tsubaki says to Jin that he should have something else that should be done instead, but Jin tells Tsubaki to handover Noel.
Tsubaki tells Noel to stand down, but Noel is reluctant, but after that Tsubaki says it a second time Noel steps back.
After the battle, Jin tells Tsubaki once again to get out of the way. But Tsubaki says that she will not and asks Jin for the reason of why he is doing this, but Jin only tells Tsubaki to move.
Noel says to Tsubaki that it's enough, that she will be okay. But Tsubaki tells Noel to go, that Noel should have something to do that only she can do.
Noel apologize and thanks Tsubaki, and after that she runs off.
Jin tries to go after Noel but Tsubaki won't allow Jin to do that.
Jin asks Tsubaki of what is she trying to do, and Tsubaki says that if Jin is planning on sealing Noel, he will have to do that after he has cut down her.

31 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Izayoi
3 Jin
6 Makoto
7 Noel
8 Hakumen

After the battle, Jin says that the people of the world is after Noel, but Tsubaki says that she is prepared for that but she will protect her friend.

Noel is in confusion and thinks that Tsubaki is there to kill her with Izayoi. After the battle Hakumen appears.

Tsubaki says to Hakumen that even if it's Hakumen's ideals and mission, she thinks that Hakumen is trying to do is wrong.
After the battle, Tsubaki happens to touch the azure and sees the CG of Jin and, Tsubaki as a secretary which makes it seems like Tsubaki starts to realize who Hakumen is.

Tsubaki
3 Carl
6 Hibiki
7 Hazama
8 Jin

Carl asks Tsubaki if she knows where Noel is, and Tsubaki asks why does he wants to know where she is. Since Carl knows there is no use in lying towards Tsubaki, he says it's for the sake of killing Noel. Tsubaki says that then she can't allow him to go to Noel.
After the battle, Carl asks Tsubaki why does she get in his way, and Tsubaki answers that like Carl wants to save his sister, she wants to protect her friends.
Carl says that Tsubaki should have it also, a desire that she wants to sacrifice people for it being granted.
Tsubaki says that she once had a desire to change the world. But that she is tired of a world that has to sacrifice someone. And if that person is someone dear to her, she will protect that person even if she becomes an enemy to the world.

Tsubaki meets with Hibiki who is after Noel's life on his own since it's the fastest way to the world that Kagura is aiming for.
After the battle, Tsubaki tells Hibiki to step down since Kagura is likely not wanting this to happen, but Hibiki says it doesn't matter to him what Kagura wants. And instead asks Tsubaki what will she do if Tsubaki's one and only person is trying to kill Noel. And later Hibiki disappears.

After the fight, Hazama tells Tsubaki that Jin is planning on using the Lynchpin to seal Noel.
Hearing this, Tsubaki runs off, and when Tsubaki is gone Hazama said that it would be easier for him now if either Jin or Tsubaki would disappear.

Tsubaki arrives and protects Noel from Jin, and asks Jin if he is serious about sealing Noel.
Tsubaki says to Jin that he should have something else that should be done instead, but Jin tells Tsubaki to handover Noel.
Tsubaki tells Noel to stand down, but Noel is reluctant, but after that Tsubaki says it a second time Noel steps back.
After the battle, Jin tells Tsubaki once again to get out of the way. But Tsubaki says that she will not and asks Jin for the reason of why he is doing this, but Jin only tells Tsubaki to move.
Noel says to Tsubaki that it's enough, that she will be okay. But Tsubaki tells Noel to go, that Noel should have something to do that only she can do.
Jin asks Tsubaki of what is she trying to do, and Tsubaki says that if Jin is planning on sealing Noel, he will have to do that after he has cut down her.

It sounds to me like Izayoi's takes place immediately after Tsubaki's with the Jin fight being a continuation. That's the only way I can make sense of the fact that they seem to be the same person.

Well...

24 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Dawwwwwnnnn! Tsubaki has really grown as a character, no more psycho yandere or black and white insanity, girl finally got her priorities straight.

On another note...

24 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Hibiki confirmed hard gay yandere for Kagura.

28 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Izayoi
3 Jin
6 Makoto
7 Noel
8 Hakumen

Tsubaki
3 Carl
6 Hibiki
7 Hazama
8 Jin

Do you have anything on Azrael or Terumi yet?

1 hour ago, Zedar90 said:

Izayoi
3 Jin
6 Makoto
7 Noel
8 Hakumen

Tsubaki
3 Carl
6 Hibiki
7 Hazama
8 Jin

You're doing God's work, zedar. But still, ix-nay on the Biki-hay. That guy needs his head cleaned out.

On that note, I don't fault you for losing track of Makoto's Act III -- you've had a lot on your plate just getting this done.

1 hour ago, Cerotech Omega said:

You're doing God's work, zedar. But still, ix-nay on the Biki-hay. That guy needs his head cleaned out.

On that note, I don't fault you for losing track of Makoto's Act III -- you've had a lot on your plate just getting this done.

Actually all he needs is to get hit by the Nameless Grimoire

But seeing that its permanently in Mai's possession that's kinda moot

seriously all of Hibiki-chan's problems probably stems from the fact that he was born a boy, which is why "Kagura-senpai" doesn't want to notice him...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5 hours ago, 1337 H@x0r said:

Well...

Dawwwwwnnnn! Tsubaki has really grown as a character, no more psycho yandere or black and white insanity, girl finally got her priorities straight.

On another note...

Hibiki confirmed hard gay yandere for Kagura.

Hibiki

I believe he's staying around Kagura because he wants to murder him; Hazama hinted this when he met Hibiki and this was quasi-confirmed when he freaked out upon seeing Kagura killed in Act II (he is obsessed and wants to do it himself) and viciously went after Noel in Act III

The impression I got was that he is a serial killer