Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

3 hours ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

Wish I knew where exactly it went wrong, but I'm gonna point the finger at CP's setup for that misconception. I'll be honest, after my first run through CP, that impression was stuck on me for a while, until I went through it again and again, and then CF came along and things started becoming clear. The CP story did kinda make Tsubaki look that way, and the fact that she didn't ask the important questions until now in CF pretty much said to me that either she either had [let me repeat, HAD]. Some  black and white view on the world, or she just wasn't thinking. BUT, I'm no expert on character development, so perhaps I'm missing something  that other's know [and if anyone can elaborate, that would be much appreciated], but it's nice to see some of the excess hate is getting lifted from Ms. Yayoi.

You've got to remember that for 80% of CP Tsubaki was under Izanami's Mind Eater so she really wasn't herself. She literally couldn't ask the important questions and her view was as black and white as you can get (the Imperator's orders are absolute). After she was freed she spent her limited screen time realizing how badly she messed up by trying to kill her friends and vowing never to do it again, saying that even if the NOL isn't perfect she couldn't condone a violent coup d'etat and possible war to achieve that and having her completely understandable hatred of Ragna. None of this was focused on JIn and most of the crazy wasn't her fault.

3 hours ago, Fenris said:

I wonder if whatever happened to BB Naoto played a part in Ragna's existence. Now, I admit, I haven't quite put too much thought into it yet, but I think it would make sense that Ragna's existence would be threatened due Naoto screwing up something that was supposed to occur in order for Ragna to live. Could it be that BB Naoto's death by the hands of Clavis Alucard somehow resulted in Ragna's existence? Can Ragna not exist if Naoto lives?

I highly doubt it. We don't know exactly when BE takes place but it is somewhere between 2070 and 2090 while Ragna was born/created around 2180. I highly doubt that a random death from around 100 years ago could have any direct involvement in Ragna's existence. At the moment, the biggest connection we have is the mysterious guy with white hair, red eyes and a black arm that appeared to Naoto in the Spinner fight. We have no idea who or what he is but if anything connects the two's existences, it's him, not a direct thing with the two being the same person/having the same soul that doesn't make sense logistically.

2 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

I highly doubt it. We don't know exactly when BE takes place but it is somewhere between 2070 and 2090 while Ragna was born/created around 2180. I highly doubt that a random death from around 100 years ago could have any direct involvement in Ragna's existence. At the moment, the biggest connection we have is the mysterious guy with white hair, red eyes and a black arm that appeared to Naoto in the Spinner fight. We have no idea who or what he is but if anything connects the two's existences, it's him, not a direct thing with the two being the same person/having the same soul that doesn't make sense logistically.

For starters, we don't know if that particular death was random. There actually seems to be evidence to suggest that the death was anything but random, but I digress. (I wager you may not have meant to use "random" in a literal sense anyway.)

Secondly (bold): That kind of directness is actually the total opposite of what I meant to imply. It's far too simple and straightforward, something this series doesn't do very well. I didn't mean that there would be some kind of reincarnation thing involved in which Naoto's soul would somehow be transferred to Ragna or anything of the sort (Don't assume. :P), although I won't go as far as to dismiss such an idea. What I was trying to suggest is that Naoto's death might have played a role in Ragna's existence--whether it's a case of his death setting off a chain of events leading up to Ragna's existence or whatever the case may be. In short, I have a feeling that Naoto may have been "meant to die" in the proper BB timeline. His appearance in Centralfiction might be going against the "rules" (for lack of a better word) of this particular chain of events, which for some reason is threatening what little time Ragna is suggested to have left.

Well...

10 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

Holy crap a lot has happened since I've been here. That means I've got a lot to say. Sorry in advance.

I'm glad we got that Naoto translation because now things make a lot more sense. I'm glad Naoto just says Hakumen is similar to that "Ally of Justice" as opposed to saying he looked like a girl named Justice. That lessens the whole Guilty Gear similarities/crossover that I feared.

That sounds about right to me, but I have my own thoughts to add to the mix. Personally I think it's the Embryo that is erasing the "possibility" of the world. The way "possibility" seems to work is that every possible circumstances that can occur based on someone's actions all exist and are all linked via the Boundary (hence why people can jump between "possibilities" like Naoto in CF or Makoto in Slight Hope). Phenomenon Intervention, even by Amaterasu, isn't straight up making a reality you want, it's just picking which reality you want from the list of "possibilities" (this is why Amaterasu couldn't just erase Terumi and Relius or stop Takamagahara from using Take-Mikazuchi to destroy Kagutsuchi, there is no possibility where that happens). The Embryo, however, is different. If an Entitled gets the Azure and creates their world, they are literally making a wish that changes the very foundation of the universe and create a world that exists regardless of whether or not it could result from any existing "possibility." Thus this new world becomes the base from which it's own infinite "possibilities" spring forth. This also means that since the previous world was completely overwritten, all of it's various "possibilities" disappear, even from the Boundary that connects everything, since they can no longer exist. Even if this is not exactly how it works, I think it's pretty clear that Bloodedge Experience doesn't take place "after" BlazBlue (which really doesn't work from any sort of chronological view since even if it was created by the current events, it would still have "always" existed), it just requires the continuation of the current world in order to exist in the first place. I would also add that this supports my theory that no one will create a new world with the Embryo or rewrite the world by becoming the Master Unit aside from restoring the souls in the Embryo. This idea is furthered by Raquel telling Naoto not to touch the Azure, since him using it would destroy his world for good.

That's impossible. For one we don't know if Clavis actually used the Tsukuyomi Unit or even if he ever had it in the first place (we don't know how or when Rachel acquired it so it could have been after his death). We also have an explicit origin for Raquel. She is the Embryo that was left behind after Clavis defeated the Soul Eater user, which morphed into a physical form on its own, meaning Clavis didn't play a direct role in her creation and her soul comes from the countless souls inside the Embryo. We also know that Clavis does not have his own Drive because he is an Illusionary Creature, similar to Izanami being a Drive-Existence. Here's how Raquel explains it in BE (thanks to Zedar90 for the translation).

Naoto: Then, are you and your father drive users? Having gotten yours souls closer to the azure.
Raquel: My father is a little special. He is an extremely special existence… He is special within the special, the exception within the exceptions.
I don’t know who, but a long time in the past only one person touched a portion of the azure. That someone used the power of azure and gave birth to my father.
Naoto: That… sounds unreasonable incredible, you know?
Raquel: It is  unreasonable incredible. His very foundation is on a whole other level from other living beings. An “Illusion of the Azure” born by the azure form humans desires, malice and fear. … existence like father is being called  Illusionary Creatures.

Raquel denies that he is a Drive user meaning Rachel or Raquel couldn't be his Drive since he doesn't have one. Also, assuming this were the case how could Rachel still be alive after Clavis's death? Wouldn't a Drive manifestation of the soul disappear once the soul that created it returns to the Abyss of the Azure?

Not to mention Rachel and Raquel have a number of different properties that suggest different origins. Raquel gained knowledge by connecting to the Boundary while Rachel did so by going into a coma for half a century. Raquel has a life force value of 80,000 whereas Rachel has no number at all. Raquel was born a teenage while Rachel was born as a child and had to physically grow. Raquel can sense the Azure while Rachel doesn't have any known connection to the Azure. When Rachel bit Ragna in the first timeline, he didn't turn into a full vampire after a year and go berserk trying to drink blood and Rachel couldn't use her own life force to keep him alive or heal him like with Naoto. They have an important connection for sure but with so many differences in their very natures I doubt they have the same origin.

1- How does Rachel's ending hint at her getting a new body? All Jubei says is that they will pick up "that." Then again, Izanami calls Rachel a "human who was an Observer before" in the Act 3 preview so who knows.

3- Not sure where you're getting this from, especially with the possibility that BE and XBlaze are in the same timeline. Plenty of events happened without Naoto's involvement (Clavis defeating the Soul Eater user and creating Raquel, Saya Terumi gaining Soul Eater etc.) so I don't see how he makes the universe "successful." This is different from the main timeline where there can be a hero or "lynchpin" character because the timeline is limited to only events over 100 years that Ragna influences in both the beginning and in the present, whereas BE is from a complete timeline of human history with nothing to make him the most important person in it. Even without Naoto a lot of events probably wouldn't have changed. Raquel could have defeated the first Apostle on her own if Naoto hadn't made her drop her guard, Relius could have captured Saya Terumi and Kiiro is probably strong enough to have defeated Spinner. Naoto hasn't saved the world and the events he's involved in are relatively low scale, so he's hardly comparable to the Naruto example. It's too simple to say "if X did't exist than Y wouldn't happen and the story would end with Z) since there are an infinite number of possible outcomes. If anyone were the "lynchpin" I would argue it were Raquel since she is an Embryo that comes from the Boundary and thus can determine the existence of her world to an extent (which is why she can maintain Naoto's existence and send him to the main timeline despite his world disappearing.

4- The Power of Order is very different from a Drive. While both do require having a strong soul (unless we're talking about the Spinner Superior method of getting Drive which involves getting too close to the Azure), only Drives actually draw on the power of the Azure. The Power of Order is a natural force created by the world to keep balance and what the power source for the Power of Order even is, besides willpower, is unknown. Heck in Phase Shift we see that the Power of Order can manifest as crystals, so the power doesn't even require a soul. Furthermore, both Celica and the crystals have the power to suppress seithr, which runs counter to using the power of the Azure.

What do you mean by "characters in XBlaze already began to show traits similar to Izanami despite the entity itself not displaying awareness yet?" If you mean her nature, there are no characters who are what could be considered a Drive-Existence like her. If you're referring to Sechs and the idea that he was working for her, I've already explained how the similarities are superficial and that Lost: Memories decisively disproved the theory by revealing who Sechs was talking to, explicitly saying that Sechs came up with the plan on his own and him wanting a world of perfect order without the concept of life or death.

I'm impressed you made it this long. I only made it to CP's true ending when it was revealed that the Ragna who became Bloodedge was actually from the present as opposed to being one from the CT-era that fell into the Cauldron. Specifically it was trying to figure out why he still had his sword and jacket on return despite leaving them with Celica that nearly broke me before I heard the probable "he took the sword and jacket that belonged to the CT Ragna inside the Black Beast" theory.

I'm not sure about that. The Hazama in BE is described as looking to be around Naoto's age and the current Hazama definitely looks older than 16 so I have a hard time believing he could have travelled back in time and look so young. Naoto even says "he seemed like he was a little more mature then before" so it seems weird for Hazama to regress if he does travel to BE in the future. There's also the question of what he would be doing there since he is already aware that Naoto recognizes him and thus knows that going to Naoto's possibility would mean directly causing the events that lead to the failure of his plans in the present, so why would he abandon everything he has built up to go to a possibility not even being focused on by the Master Unit and is a complete unknown. This is hardly the first time a character in BE seems to overlap with someone from the main timeline so we don't know for sure what the relationship between them is or why he is the cause of the difference between Relius and Naoto's version of the events.

THANK YOU! I can't stand that so many people completely ignore her character development or the circumstances behind her actions and just reduce her to a Jin obsessed yandere who hates Ragna for no reason. It's a shame people can't let go of their first impressions and realize that many of the characters have changed like Jin no longer having his psychotic vaguely homoerotic fixation on Ragna or Rachel actually having a hidden super-nice side since the very beginning that is showing more and more.

On a completely different note, I've been wondering if there is any significance behind the "constants" throughout the series. What I mean by "constants" is elements that are present in BlazBlue, Bloodedge Experience and XBlaze despite them being alternate timelines. Of course there are the obvious ones like the Azure, the Boundary, Cauldrons, Phenomenon Intervention, seithr and magic/sorcery that are staples of the universe but what about the more specific elements? The one's I've noticed are the Amanohokosaka Clan, Drives, Soul Eater, the Black Beast, some form of Prime Field as well as a Murakumo to accompany it, the Magic Guild (and presumably the Ten Sages, not positive if they're mentioned in BE) and the Embryo. It's possible this is just world building and red herrings but the fact that they are in all three as opposed to one of the spin-offs referencing the main story (Kusanagi, Izayoi and Blood Cain for XBlaze, Saya Terumi's name, and the Immortal Breakers for BE) has me suspect that some of those elements might be essential in how all the worlds intersect. Of course if BE and XBlaze are the same timeline (as hinted by the appearance of Mei, TOi and the Mitsurugi Agency) the number of constants would increase dramatically. This is probably stupid and I don't really have a theory to go with it but the idea just stuck out to me.

OG99, you have more information than most which needs to be shared, I only conceive theories based on the information I have so try not to act conceited.

1- I think I read new body somewhere at someone's ending, I might have confused Amane's ending about him replacing Amaterasu or something like that.

3- Naoto is not responsible for the existence of those around him, however, he played a direct role in changing the fates of every character he came in contact with for better or for worse. At some point in BEE's history both Rachel Alucard and Saya Terumi will inevitably depend on him for their survival and in any reality in which he died the duo will inevitably perish at some crucial moment he would have intervened if alive.

4- The Power of Order could very well be a goddamn anti-Gueass that reality creates to close the wounds made by interference from the Azure. It might not be a drive but it surely acts like one for it's wielders.

Maybe drive isn't the most appropriate appelation here, however, it doesn't change the fact that souls have been shown to split apart and create new ones from their fragments. Sanskishin Units have repeatedly shown to be wield by ghostly entities or produce new beings from their wielder's souls.

Alternate existences are a very recently introduced concept in the BB verse, the possibility that the same existence or soul can manifest itself in different shapes but similar roles enlarges the lore but makes it more confusing than it already is. My point is that, given how Raquel can override Rachel and vice-versa but they don't exist in the same timeline, it's plausible that they are both the same soul construct manifested by the Tsukuyomi Unit through different means.

Whereas Saya Terumi is a human girl born in 20XX who arguably acts like Izanami's vessel, Saya Kisaragi (lol let's call her that) is another ambiguously human girl born in 21XX to enact that same fate. Even if the circumnstances of their awakening and the development of their possession is different, they end up playing the same role regardless of how diverging their original circumstances were.

Speaking about universal constants, I think it has to do with "bookmarks" with take place before the current story branching. It goes that the deeper you look into the past, the less tree brances you are likely too find.

The Amanohokosaka's have been dealing with the Azure since ancient times so it's likely that they are completely integrated with all current known possibilities and timelines. With that said, my guess is that everything we have in the present of BB are left overs from the original Dark War fought between the Azure Shrine Maiden and her allies against the original Black Beast.

Everything from the Sanskishin Units to Izayoi and the Take-Mikazuchi were made during that long forgotten war then hidden for their power, only to be used in case the Black Beast returned. It kind of reminds me from the Nasuverse where in the distant past humanity had all sorts of crazy magitek which could face even Archetypes or destroy whole dimensions but those things faded into legend as the world matured and evolved into one more accostumed to order rather than magic.

11 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

You've got to remember that for 80% of CP Tsubaki was under Izanami's Mind Eater so she really wasn't herself. She literally couldn't ask the important questions and her view was as black and white as you can get (the Imperator's orders are absolute). After she was freed she spent her limited screen time realizing how badly she messed up by trying to kill her friends and vowing never to do it again, saying that even if the NOL isn't perfect she couldn't condone a violent coup d'etat and possible war to achieve that and having her completely understandable hatred of Ragna. None of this was focused on JIn and most of the crazy wasn't her fault.

Thanks for reminding me why she couldn't think for the majority of the CP. The argument is pretty ridiculous, but seeing it from both sides, I can see how some would get that misconception. [And I've seen a few that go as far as attack the mind eater part as being a cheap move], but we've discussed on the past far enough, so back to CF!

So wait, the fact that Arakune was, as Terumi put it, a failed Black Beast, makes me wonder: how can the Nox Nyctores make him become an actual Black Beast? I'm actually really confused on this.

The Nox Nyctoreses, for the most part, were MADE from the Black Beast itself.

I guess Arakune's logic is literally "You Are What You Eat".

36 minutes ago, Master Of Chaos said:

The Noxes were not created from the Black Beast. Nine made them using human souls.

I believes she actually split some of the original Take Mikazuchi's soul to form the 8 Noxes we know. The remaining half was kept in Taka Mikazuchi and became known as a Nox Nyctores form then on despite existing before hand as a remnant from the Age of Orgin (Phae Shift 2). Take Mikazuchi's soul though was composed of human souls though, but the details are unclear how they were composed. 

In That Which is Inherited, Kokonoe does uses Nine's spell Infinite Gravity during the artificial identity smelting experiment during the Ikaruga Civil War to unwittingly restore Nirvana's core and complete the Wave Weapon/Detonator (Relius' take on Nox Nyctores or Phenomenon weapons in the same vein that the IDEA engine and artificial causality weapons ares Kokonoe's non-magic/non-seithr based take on the concept) Ignis.  So Nine was fully capable of harvesting human souls, its just Taka Mikazuchi had large and strong of enough soul to shave off that was easier to harvest (lets be real, Nine would totally do it if it meant that Celica wouldn't be in danger of having to be the fuel?/switch for Taka Mikazuchi). 

Someones else can clarify further. 

Relius outright says that a black beast is the core of a Nox nyctores, actually. You might wanna take that with a small grain of salt because the translation on CSEX was kinda awkward if you ask me.

Based on what's said we can kinda assume that Take-Mikazuchi was a black beast made from human souls, and then got neutered to make the other Nox.

Nox Nyctores and Ars Magus are weaponry powered by Seithr, the difference is that the latter just uses ambient Seithr while the former have a soul cluster and a piece of the Black Beast inside to reach greater effect and indepence.

Both the Black Beast and Take-Mikazuchi are huge masses of Seithr shaped by the souls used in their smelting, the first uses Nu+Ragna while the latter, lacking the Azure Grimoire, uses several thousand souls to achieve stability.

Given how both BB and TM are made from the same raw materials, it's easy for a smart ass like Nine to figure out how to produce new weapons out of their fragments or creating new ones from scratch by gathering enough souls and Seithr.

1 hour ago, Kenji Harima said:

I tried to figure out something from Ragna Act 3 ending but unfortunately I couldn't cause I can't read kanji except of single words. At least I will provide very (very, very) little news:

- Kagura role in story seems to be much more deep

- Ragna meets with Kagura in the Wadatsumi (Disappearance Stage)

- Stage where we fight with Amane it's the Soulless Monument again.

- Ragna is talking to Amane something about Master Unit and Noel (I checked with kanji). I was able to catch words at the end like: kami (god), korose (death) and the last line Ragna sum all his thoughts with  "Shinigami Ragna The Bloodedge" (checked all three with kanji again though this sentence was really easy to hear).

- There is several screens and flasbacks where we can see: Amaterasu, Kagura who is observing his own photo from "teenage years", Carl and Ada, again Kagura with Homura probably, Bullet with young Tager, Clavis with Rachel and finally young Ragna, Saya, Jin and Celica who are sitting next to fireplace.

Pity it's forbidden to post this ending on the forum.

I posted about Ragna's act 3 a long time ago.

I just came to my mind if Ragna plan is the devour all the entitled "desires" in order for them to not come true.  That may lead to Naoto and Ragna having a second fight with Ragna at full power. We know Naoto is an entitled and that his desire initially was to just find Raquel but now evolved into having to save his world. I wonder would Ragna denied  his "desire" later on leading to a conflict between the two.

24 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So what happen to the head of the Black Beast during the dark war?

Never said, but it would likely lose it's shape and disappear into the air since the black beast is a mass of seithr and the head lost it's attachment to the body itself.

5 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Never said, but it would likely lose it's shape and disappear into the air since the black beast is a mass of seithr and the head lost it's attachment to the body itself.

It's more likely that the reason for the headless Black Beast corpse is because Haku-men cut off the head with the then full-power Ookami nox, judging by that short story told from Black Beast Ragna's point of view, moments before he is killed by the Six Heroes (right after CP Ragna and Celica took out Nu-13 from within and the Black beast reverted back to human size). That weapon (Ookami) had the ability (or maybe it still does) to nullify things like seithr or something of similar nature IIRC.

Of course, I'd like to ask if Haku-men was able to cut off the head and make sure it could not be reattached, why not slice the rest of the body to bits so that future Ragna couldn't obtain its power? But who knows at this point what went through their minds when the beast was finally slain 100 years ago...

Well...

10 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

It's more likely that the reason for the headless Black Beast corpse is because Haku-men cut off the head with the then full-power Ookami nox, judging by that short story told from Black Beast Ragna's point of view, moments before he is killed by the Six Heroes (right after CP Ragna and Celica took out Nu-13 from within and the Black beast reverted back to human size). That weapon (Ookami) had the ability (or maybe it still does) to nullify things like seithr or something of similar nature IIRC.

Of course, I'd like to ask if Haku-men was able to cut off the head and make sure it could not be reattached, why not slice the rest of the body to bits so that future Ragna couldn't obtain its power? But who knows at this point what went through their minds when the beast was finally slain 100 years ago...

Hakumen didn't know the Black Beast's body would become his brother's Azure Grimmoire because Jin had already left the church when the transplant took place.

Besides, since the Black Beast has a cauldron in it so I think it'd be more practical to just seal the remnants under Celica's power nullifier than risk causing a massive spill of Seithr from a broken cauldron.

The best analogy would be sinking a CVN, the goddamn thing can destroy entire countries under just a few minutes and can withstand even direct nuclear fire.

However, since a ship can't operate without a crew it is much more practical to just let the dead husk get stuck on a beach and rot there than try and blow up the still active reactor.

On 4/23/2016 at 5:54 AM, Master Of Chaos said:

The Noxes were not created from the Black Beast. Nine made them using human souls.

She used human souls to TEMPER the Seithr EXTRACTED from some of the remnants of the Black Beast to make the Noxes.

Its actually a critical component in making ANY Ars weapons. Like Ignis for example.

Have you forgotten "That Which Is Inherited" already?

They even use souls to temper/smelt/whatever the Murakumos.

It's the reason the Monolith exists atop Kagutsuchi in CS. So that Terumi and Co. can turn Noel into Mu-12.

Everyone putting their desires onto the Master Unit... a wish granting device like that makes me think Ragna's correct. No one should have their desires granted. It's another Holy Grail that may as well become corrupted.

Time will tell if the villains are going to try to do what Solomon does. Wipe out humanity in every timeline.

1 hour ago, NoelChan101 said:

This got me thinking what if they used the head of the black beast to make the OPFD

The problem it's that the OPFD was created before the Dark War. Of course there it's still (dumb) possibility that this head was dropped to the Cauldron or got inside own Cauldron somehow and travelled through the Boundary but this will make another unnecessary loop.

The Black Beast is a haywire Cauldron. Terumi himself said it in CS. Cauldrons use souls to smelt things. Roy pretty much figured it would be cool if he just nose-dived into a Cauldron to try and catch the Azure. Obviously that didn't really work, but he only had his soul when he was pulled back, so he's pretty much a powerless Black Beast. It doesn't have the same powers as the real deal, because it doesn't have enough juice for that.

Nox are made by forcing a Cauldron make a Black Beast and then chopping down said beast to use as cores for the weapons. That was shown in That Which is Inherited. The process works like this: Cauldron starts sucking up souls, but doesn't have anything to smelt and it goes haywire. (At least it looked like it, didn't look like it had anything inside the cauldron but Seithr just started peaking and grabbing souls left and right.) Afterwards, a Black Beast is formed. Kokonoe used one of Nine's Spells (Infinite gravity) to condense the Black Beast. Relius snatched the BB Ball and put it in Ignis. That is Ignis' Core.

The 10 Nox Nine made were made in a similar way, except half of it is Take-Mikazuchi and the rest is split in the rest of the Nox. Or at least that's what I was led to believe, apparently Phase Shift 2 denies it but it wasn't fully translated yet.

Now, Arakune is a proto-kiddy Black Beast. It ate a bunch of Noxes and people noticed Arakune started to feel like a Black Beast. Why is that? Because the core of a Nox is a bunch of souls, so Arakune as a Beast started to power up. Simple as that.

That Library entry seems completely weird though. Relius made Prime Field Device 1 in Phase 0 before he got dropped in a Cauldron by the Ragna+Nu Black Beast. Not to mention Es is a thing, well, to be more precise Nobody was the thing, but we don't know Es' deal right now so I'll leave it at that. And if somehow even that wasn't enough, Unomaru dropped a bunch of Es' clones in the Code:Embryo climax, so I don't think this is entirely legit.

Also, 1337, that's exactly what happened. Aside from the head, which for all we know could've just popped after Full Seigi Hakumen cut it with Ookami. (Ookami's power is nullifying regeneration thingies, that's why Ragna got extra bodied by him during the Time Loops.) So instead of trying to dispose of the BB's Corpse, people just buried it and built a house for Celica on top of it. Also, we're not talking about a normal corpse. Apparently that whole body became Ragna's Arm, so we can consider some shapeshifting shenanigans.

And just to drive home that the head isn't a special snowflake or anything, Terumi made the Azure Grimoire. And then thought it would be neato to make another one just to one-up Ragna. So it doesn't really matter what happened to that head.

And another thing. The Susano'o unit is a vessel. Sure, it's a really good one, but if you ignore the vessel's powers, it's just a vessel. It picks up a soul and gives it a body. That's why Terumi have a ghost form. It got out of the unit and Relius had to make a body for him. Twice at least from what we know. (Kazuma and Hazama) Then, at the end of CS, it got out of Hazama so it could be a ghost and hijack Takamagahara. That's how vessels work. The difference is that the Susano'o is a badass vaguely human shaped thingy that can cut time and Hazama is a troll who got a soul so it could cover up for Terumi or whatever.

2 minutes ago, Vanagandr said:

About Kazuma, I always though that Kazuma is Hazama but apparently he isn't (damn Amane's astral). In that case what happened to Kazuma exactly? 

He fell into the boundary and disappeared.
It might give the wrong impression due to how many is surviving the trip, but falling into the boundary is supposed to be instant death. You will lose your sense of selfness and melt into the seithr in the boundary.

6 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

He fell into the boundary and disappeared.
It might give the wrong impression due to how many is surviving the trip, but falling into the boundary is supposed to be instant death. You will lose your sense of selfness and melt into the seithr in the boundary.

Oh yeah, it was suppose to be a one-way-soul-disintegrating-portal-to-hell. But after Ragna, Hakumen, Trinity, Nine, Nu, Terumi, Relius, Makoto, Jin, Arakune (some of him at least) and god know who else I'm starting to think it's just a place for everyone to chill until the plot need them again.

Speaking of the unholy sadist, I wonder if we'll get to learn his origins. For one, if I remember correctly, "Yūki Terumi" is not even his real name, and aside from his goals and what he's done throughout the games, there's still some lingering questions I have. Where did he originate from? Why is he hell bent on dragging everything down to hell with him? Did he lose something so important to him? Did he accidentally stumble into the Boundary? Oh Mori, please tell me what made my favorite villain the insane sadist he is...