Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

In the console trailer, Nine said something about trying to end her dream in a non-condescending tone. Who was she speaking to and what could this mean?

P.S. The story mode will follow one character in each episode of the chapters, meaning that people should play the arcade mode to avoid confusion with the characters' actions.

9 minutes ago, Leiopelma said:

Nine is prepared to kill her own daughter. I think that's a more significant indicator of how far gone she is at this point.

Yeah but in Nine's defense, Kokonoe is kind of a jerk and has her own questionable motives :v:.

I kid of course. Though we've already gotten around to addressing Nine's dickish attitude towards her only "offspring". And I use that term straight since she does not treat her as a mother would a daughter, but more like how a craftsman behaves around her creation. Jeez looking back, it seems like only Noel's adoptive parents fit the bill to the role of parenthood in this series.

And my thoughts were explained... Thanks...

Right now, near over half the cast is running around and at each other's throats.

The odds are not in our favor, logical reasoning is thrown out the window, and we're dealing with the following:

- Delusional as holy hell bimbo witch [Nine]

- The sister we've been looking for all this time who's possessed by the drive of the thing that's caused most of what's happened [Izanami and Amaterasu Unit]

- Ghost that came out of nowhere and has no origin to explain where he went nuts and got his eyes fixed on AU [Terumi]

-  Mad Puppeteer that wants to make everything into some sort of machine [Relius]

- Power hungry walking nuclear missle that wants to beat the living shit out of gods [Azrael]

- A cyborg samurai from the original timeline and his current self, both want to create a world where the direction of everything isn't influenced by one being. [Hakumen and Jin]

- An assassin who's trying to kill his senpai so he can be void of all emotions. [Hibiki]

- A pool of sethir that is undergoing the process of becoming a Black Beast [Arakune]

- A Murakumo Unit who's become aware of herself and is now gonna try to destroy everything with or without her senpai [Nu, but I'm willing to bet my soul that Ragna will save her before that plan goes into fruitation]

Uh... Anyone else I'm missing?

Anyways, and most of the characters I've mentioned have tooken off the gloves and have switched to All or Nothing mode [as in, they are no longer toying around] We have plenty of characters to help stand against our baddies, and pretty much similar goals are in mind, the only problem is:

No one is cooperating! We've got small teams operating and as I said, everyone's got a similar goal of saving the world, but no one sees eye to eye on working together due to conflict stuff in the past...

So now what?

2 minutes ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

An ambiguously evil hipster, who got tired of being a side character and so came up with his own hidden agenda, obviously.

3 minutes ago, In&Out said:

An ambiguously evil hipster, who got tired of being a side character and so came up with his own hidden agenda, obviously.

Oh yeah, Mr. IWannaBeARealBoy, and just what in all of Walpurgisnacth could he be scheming to do?

7 minutes ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

A girl who is afraid of her own powers since her memories are returning to her and that everyone is after her life since she's somehow denying all the desires of the other characters. (Noel Vermillion)

Guys, do you think that Terumi sent Celica to confront Nine so that he could find out the location of Hihiirokane from her? If so that was a very risky move on his part because it shows that Nine is still the same as she always was protecting Celica. This may be part of Nine's character arc, meaning that she will finally listen to her and stop neglecting her personality.

Relius told Terumi how much time he had left, so I'd say their working together to some extent. Relius also seems to be working with Nine. Though, it seems all the villains are waiting for the right time to attack each other since they all have different end goals. Izanami was willing to give Terumi a piece of the Azure and had discussions with Relius about what she is. Nine wants to find a more permanent solution to killing Terumi to killing Terumi, because she thinks even if she destroyed his spirit form, he'd come back because that's what Yuuki Terumi does, he always comes back.

11 minutes ago, ImmaYuukiTerumi said:

Relius told Terumi how much time he had left, so I'd say their working together to some extent. Relius also seems to be working with Nine. Though, it seems all the villains are waiting for the right time to attack each other since they all have different end goals. Izanami was willing to give Terumi a piece of the Azure and had discussions with Relius about what she is. Nine wants to find a more permanent solution to killing Terumi to killing Terumi, because she thinks even if she destroyed his spirit form, he'd come back because that's what Yuuki Terumi does, he always comes back.

I guess we will have to wait for the story mode to find out what happens now won't we? Also, in Platinum's Act 3, Nine chose to fight her rather then give out information about Noel Vermillion for some reason. I wonder why she would do that when she wants everyone to go after Noel.

2 minutes ago, JRH said:

I guess we will have to wait for the story mode to find out what happens now won't we? Also, in Platinum's Act 3, Nine chose to fight her rather then give out information about Noel Vermillion for some reason. I wonder why she would do that when she wants everyone to go after Noel.

Now that is a question that's been on my brain since it was revealed that Noel is the Master Unit's core but the good question is that how it came to be since this drove out Noel's origin story completely out of the water but I guess in a few weeks, we'll get this sorted out.

8 minutes ago, Yoshirocks92 said:

Now that is a question that's been on my brain since it was revealed that Noel is the Master Unit's core but the good question is that how it came to be since this drove out Noel's origin story completely out of the water but I guess in a few weeks, we'll get this sorted out.

You are right, we will get all of this speculation sorted out after someone completes the story mode.

P.S. Hakumen will definitely find Nine's possible dream of Ragna healing the world utterly ridiculous due to the fact that Ragna is the source of all evil, so Nine may be challenging him to end her dream. I can probably tell by her voice, which might be in a non-condescending tone.

1 minute ago, ImmaYuukiTerumi said:

Hazama (Not Terumi) is a huge wild card right now. Wonder what he's really up to.

Not necessarily a wild card, he is just hiding his entire game, not acting by instinct

So Terumi still has the Allspark...I mean Companion Cube...err, that thing he stole from Clavis' nether regions. I'm sure Rachel will be most pleased to know her father's resting place was ransacked by Terumi when she wasn't looking.

I'll agree with Steve-Fiction on the portraits now being shown from the back being a neat change. It adds a bit more of a dynamic to the conversations and makes them look more natural (at least from how it is presented in the scans).

That Ragna and Bang encounter though...I really wish it has Bang remembering that they kinda became buddies during the climax of CP. Good ol' Ragna has enough on his plate now that he basically stands against the entire world for the sake of one individual (or rather, all of them secretly). He could use all the help he can get. He's already got Taokaka so why not Scruffy man?

Back portraits? I must be dreaming... Love it!

Hmm, that Jin gag reel though... Apparently, no matter how much development he undergoes, Jin's nii-san complex will never be killed off, so fret not everyone, the old Jin is still alive in that fake Hakumen wannabe.

9 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

That Ragna and Bang encounter though...I really wish it has Bang remembering that they kinda became buddies during the climax of CP. Good ol' Ragna has enough on his plate now that he basically stands against the entire world for the sake of one individual (or rather, all of them secretly). He could use all the help he can get. He's already got Taokaka so why not Scruffy man?

But Luminos, surely you've forgotten the BlazBlue logic: As the game's cosmic plaything, Ragna can never, never, NEVER catch a break, and everyone has to be out for his head, even if he has done good things in front of their own eyes before.

[Jokes aside, BANG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?]

26 minutes ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

But Luminos, surely you've forgotten the BlazBlue logic: As the game's cosmic plaything, Ragna can never, never, NEVER catch a break, and everyone has to be out for his head, even if he has done good things in front of their own eyes before.

Hey you never know. Very bad, unfortunate things happen to Ragna whenever he doesn't want any misfortune to happen to him. Now he's actively asking for the metaphorical lightning to strike him down and putting himself in harm's way. Perhaps it'll cause the gears that keep this wheel turning to short-circuit and get rekt'd?

5 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Why I have the feel that scene of Jin in the middle of the fire, with Kagura and Izanami is a gag reel?

That's because it most likely is. You don't see Jin smiling like a loon unless it is one of 2 situations:
1. He just stabbed Ragna for the 50th time and is preparing to satisfy his murderboner.
2. He's in a gag reel so he's allowed to let loose his inner insanity.

Honestly, the first time I saw that image I thought of the ending to Resident Evil 5, with Jin as Wesker, Kagura as Chris and Izanami as Sheva/Jill.

35 minutes ago, Yoshirocks92 said:

Yeah you're telling me.

Like seriously. He kicked Haz way harder (even if just twice) than any other character not named Ragna.