Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

As a note, if people wanna speculate on who that mystery emblem belongs to, I'm fine with it so long as the discussion does not deform into hoping it's x's and that they can be playable.

1 hour ago, kosmos badgirl said:

The one from the arcade mode:

Hide contents

blazbluecentralfictioq1otx.png

And the frames from this trailer:

Hide contents

1ikqgq.png

2ulp0y.png3x4pow.png4f2oze.png

My eyes... My eyes... I will never recover from this... this... What in the living BlazBlue am I looking at!? Congrats, Mori, you've officially broken my mind with this... this...

Okay, um, that looks painful... Is she crying? Okay, I was cool with everything else, but this is where my mind goes into shock...

1 hour ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

My eyes... My eyes... I will never recover from this... this... What in the living BlazBlue am I looking at!? Congrats, Mori, you've officially broken my mind with this... this...

Okay, um, that looks painful... Is she crying? Okay, I was cool with everything else, but this is where my mind goes into shock...

Agreed and now knowing who she is really makes me wonder if Noel will survive the story mode now.

Well...

On 16/09/2016 at 9:57 AM, heavymetalmixer said:

I think Cajun is the lesbian one, but she's not playable : /

On 16/09/2016 at 11:03 AM, Ogiga99 said:

Lesbian squad? Do you mean the group consisting of 1) someone who has feelings towards her original's brother but can't tell if they're romantic or not and has considered letting a guy grope her since it would supposedly make her breasts grow, 2) the girl who is 100% Jin-sexual, 3) a girl who is actually bi since, while she had no issue kissing Mai, also has pretty much every fetish under the sun (including being a shotacon and one for Platinum because she can't tell what gender they are) plus is heavily implied to have had a one-night stand with Kagura and 4) someone who, while a yuri character, seems to be straight no matter the gender since her reactions to girls died down as her soul became more and more female and develops feelings for Taro? If so, you are clearly looking at a very different version of these characters.

On 16/09/2016 at 11:37 AM, Leiopelma said:

Agreed. Noel and Tsubaki have never shown romantic interest towards other women and Tsubaki is very clearly in love with a man. Kajun likes to tease Mai, but she has never kissed or done anything serious to her and when Mai made it seem like she was romantically interested in Kajun she freaked out, so she's probably straight as well. Mai showed interest in women early in Remix Heart but stopped doing so around halfway through the manga and from that point only ever showed interest in a guy, so it looks like she's effectively straight too. Makoto likes groping and kissing other girls, but she has also said on more than one occasion that she finds Jin to be hot, so she's probably bi. Shiori is the only character who has only shown romantic interest exclusively towards women.

So it seems that Team Remix Heart has 4 straight girls, 1 bi and 1 lesbian.

You guys do realize I wasn't talking seriously about the four of them being lesbians right? I just love crackshipping femslash!

Anyhow, Take-Mikazuchi and Black Susanoo look creepy as fuck and put me in the Carl makes his daddy proud bandwagon.

Susano'O Terumi looks pretty badass.

It almost looks like a 'Black Beast' version of Hakumen of some sorts. 

But seriously, it is obviously clear that Terumi may obtain the Susano'O suit. I don't see him getting it from Hakumen because if I recall, there was an image of Hakumen and Terumen fighting each other. So, I think Terumi might get a "duplicate" suit from another source.

I would totally want to see Ragna in Beast mode vs. Terumi in Black Susano'O mode duke it out.

3 minutes ago, Madness4455 said:

Susano'O Terumi looks pretty badass.

It almost looks like a 'Black Beast' version of Hakumen of some sorts. 

But seriously, it is obviously clear that Terumi may obtain the Susano'O suit. I don't see him getting it from Hakumen because if I recall, there was an image of Hakumen and Terumen fighting each other. So, I think Terumi might get a "duplicate" suit from another source.

I would totally want to see Ragna in Beast mode vs. Terumi in Black Susano'O mode duke it out.

At this point, it seems a sure fire that we'll be dealing with Susano'o!Terumi. Now how in the hell are we gonna be dealing with him is the big question [along with that crucified girl that still creeps the living shit out of me]

Going by the Ragna VS Terumi clash in the trailer, I'm willing to bet my soul Ragna will have reached the Realm of the Gods, and Terumi somehow gets in as well, and their score will be settled there.

29 minutes ago, Madness4455 said:

So, I think Terumi might get a "duplicate" suit from another source.

According to Terumi's Act 3 ending he obtained a cube which was in the reality Hihiirokane. In the past it was used by a Tomonori as a wepaon (Jubei brother). Terumi was speaking to himself that with this material he can create a perfect vessel. I suppose that cube-shape it's a pure undefined form of Hihiirokane so probably Terumi will "forge" another Susuano'o Unit from it. So... another argument or a small clue that all Sankishin might have been made by humanity... Oh I forgot to mention that this material it's also from Age of Origin.

Well...

6 hours ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

Damn! Being Amaterasu is suffering...

Seriously fuck Terumi and Nine, that poor woman had it seriously worse than the two of you whinny "can't handle the truth" bitches.

As for who that new crest belongs to, my guess is a 20% chance of Juubei, he is the only known remaining character who wields a BFG and isn't playable.

3 hours ago, 1337 H@x0r said:

Well...

Damn! Being Amaterasu is suffering...

Seriously fuck Terumi and Nine, that poor woman had it seriously worse than the two of you whinny "can't handle the truth" bitches.

As for who that new crest belongs to, my guess is a 20% chance of Jubei, he is the only known remaining character who wields a BFG and isn't playable.

You don't need to curse about this stuff, also it is definitely Black Susanoo because there are what seems to be magatama (Beads from prehistoric Japan) in it.

P.S. I think the image of little Celica is going be in one of the game's cut-scenes, meaning that Nine will decide not to destroy the world when she sees her, and Nine will stop her fight with Ragna and allow him to destroy Take-Mikazuchi for good.

While that crest does look like it could fit Black Susanoo in terms of the look, the color doesn't make sense. It's a bright gold color. Everyone else's crests usually have a color that corresponds to part of the character's aesthetic, but gold doesn't go with Black Susanoo at all. There are non-playable characters with crests, so perhaps it could go to someone else?

Also, was happy to see Jubei's still alive in the opening cinematic at least, hope he stays that way for the story. It's going to especially suck for him story-wise because Terumi has his brother's weapon.

When you just look around, you see every problem the villains are causing:

Izanami: Led people to kill Noel.

Terumi: Terumen.

Nine: She is Gathering the Nox to recreate Take-Mikazuchi.

Arakune: Eating Nox.

Azrael: Helping Izanami and Arakune to battle gods.

Hazama: Currently Unknown.

Relius: Playing Science with Carl.

Nu: Gathering Nox to be with Ragna forever.

Am I forgetting someone?

But seriously, I guess that's why CF story mode is way longer than CP

Carl could design his own Prime Field Unit to substitute as Ada's body, but removing Ada's soul from Nirvana will be hard. I'm also wonder if Mai's grimoire NoName will play a role in CF story.

Raquel may also appear in the middle of the story.

Tager may fight Azrael again..with his full intent in killing him. I think Azrael can killed by his own power or the Azure.

Hakumen and Tsubaki traveling together will definitely end tragic. Hakumen's death flag.

Ragna's fate will be good AND bad depending how see it.

Still rooting for Nine VS Es to happen.

Still dunno how Naoto will play his part. He may know magic also. He probably needs to find Es.

The origins of Ragna, Jin and Saya will be revealed..DEFINITELY. I still think they are connected to Trinity, her appearance sort of matches with them (green eyes and blond hair). It can't be JUST a coincidence.

Noel and Mu will become one entity again. Noel will ultimately decide the fate of "the girl".

Is Kokonoe capable of using Mind Eater?

Dunno what's Makoto's and Bullet's part in the story

10 minutes ago, churchblue said:

Noel and Mu will become one entity again. Noel will ultimately decide the fate of "the girl".

I hope that Noel and Es meet up in the story but I shouldn't get my hopes up for right now.

59 minutes ago, churchblue said:

Carl could design his own Prime Field Unit to substitute as Ada's body, but removing Ada's soul from Nirvana will be hard. I'm also wonder if Mai's grimoire NoName will play a role in CF story.

Raquel may also appear in the middle of the story.

Tager may fight Azrael again..with his full intent in killing him. I think Azrael can killed by his own power or the Azure.

Hakumen and Tsubaki traveling together will definitely end tragic. Hakumen's death flag.

Ragna's fate will be good AND bad depending how see it.

Still rooting for Nine VS Es to happen.

Still dunno how Naoto will play his part. He may know magic also. He probably needs to find Es.

The origins of Ragna, Jin and Saya will be revealed..DEFINITELY. I still think they are connected to Trinity, her appearance sort of matches with them (green eyes and blond hair). It can't be JUST a coincidence.

Is Kokonoe capable of using Mind Eater?

Dunno what's Makoto's and Bullet's part in the story

Actually Noel and Mu were apparently never the same entity. Also the Girl and Noel are implied to be the same person

17 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

The one from the arcade mode:

Reveal hidden contents

blazbluecentralfictioq1otx.png

And the frames from this trailer:

Reveal hidden contents

1ikqgq.png

2ulp0y.png3x4pow.png4f2oze.png

Only a few more weeks left until we figure out the whole Noel's existence as the Master Unit and believe me, I've been at this for almost 8 months now and we'll finally find out how this came to be.

7 hours ago, churchblue said:

I hope so, but as the plot of CF will focus on another I have the feeling that Mori will ignore this again.

But, I hope to be wrong.

I also believe that their vague resemblance trinity could be a mere coincidence.

On 9/17/2016 at 3:07 AM, Kenji Harima said:

Bunch of screens from the CF opening (originally made by Zedar90):

Hide contents

3_zpslfi2krwf.png

Awww look, Ragna made a new friend (which he has very few of) in this crapshack world. Good ol' Bang. No, I'm not going to dwell on this. Just let me enjoy this little bit of levity.

Now, onto what I wanted to discuss.

So we now have the Black Susano-O coming in front and center. But wait a tick, remember what Es' quote is against Haku-men was? That's right, it was "The Susano-O unit rivals even that of the Azure". So logically speaking, assuming Terumi gets his hands on it then the Azure is going to need its own champion if Es isn't one for it. And now suddenly, that clash between Ragna and Terumi makes more sense don't it?

9 hours ago, Yoshirocks92 said:

Only a few more weeks left until we figure out the whole Noel's existence as the Master Unit and believe me, I've been at this for almost 8 months now and we'll finally find out how this came to be.

The girl on the Master Unit is Noel, right? She has the unknown tattoo on that place too, then? Like Es... A Prime Field Mark?

20 hours ago, Kenji Harima said:

According to Terumi's Act 3 ending he obtained a cube which was in the reality Hihiirokane. In the past it was used by a Tomonori as a wepaon (Jubei brother). Terumi was speaking to himself that with this material he can create a perfect vessel. I suppose that cube-shape it's a pure undefined form of Hihiirokane so probably Terumi will "forge" another Susuano'o Unit from it. So... another argument or a small clue that all Sankishin might have been made by humanity... Oh I forgot to mention that this material it's also from Age of Origin.

Actually what I got from this is that he's going to use Hihiirokane to sever hakumen from susano'o. If you recall in PS 1, Tomonori was able to injure Terumi's spirit form with this weapon because of it's special properties. It fits along with Terumi's saying that he has a vessel (the Susano'o Unit) but that's it's occupied right now. So what does he need to do? Make it empty again. Also fits with his battle quote to Hakumen which is super manic: "I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you!!!!!!", compared to how he treated him previously (mocking him and calling Jin Kisaragi etc).

In his battle quote after he defeats Hazama, he also basically tells him that "You won't be able to use that properly./ I'll show you how to use it right.", which kind of fits my theory as well.

What is the Age of Origin and where can I read it?

52 minutes ago, Sashide said:

In his battle quote after he defeats Hazama, he also basically tells him that "You won't be able to use that properly./ I'll show you how to use it right.", which kind of fits my theory as well.

If that is literally what he says - just "it" without specifying, I'd assume he's talking about, er, Hazama's body. Like "You wouldn't be able to use that body properly anyway. Stop resisting and let me drive already!"

3 hours ago, In&Out said:

If that is literally what he says - just "it" without specifying, I'd assume he's talking about, er, Hazama's body. Like "You wouldn't be able to use that body properly anyway. Stop resisting and let me drive already!"

If someone else could cross check that line for me because it was super hard for me to make it out with the music, that'd be great, as it could be either. Regardless I still think his plan is to rip Hakumen out-- I doubt he has the time to create something right now, and it fits with what we know of Hihiirokane.