Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

Well...

35 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:
  Hide contents

tumblr_messaging_oeitzeWRr91tzd86a_1280.jpg

Susano'o is playable. He's unlocked when you beat the game. Didn't know just where to put this yet. Also, NOL Noell can be unlocked. Susano'o has an Act 3 mode, too.

OH HELL YES!!!

EDIT: Aham, since we need to write some relevant stuff or mods will delete our posts because we should use the like button instead of shouting PRAISE, I'd like to add that Susanoo Terumi is an abomination from the same weird place as the Black Beast.

EDIT 2: WE TOTALLY NEED A PLUSHIE OF THAT THING!

14 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Susano'o is playable. He's unlocked when you beat the game. Didn't know just where to put this yet. Also, NOL Noell can be unlocked. Susano'o has an Act 3 mode, too.

Wait... how? Doesn't the game come out in two days? Has the time for me to hide under a rock already come?

Well...

11 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

What are you talking about? This period of time never existed. The instant Es purged her memories out of despair she became Nobody (who is very different) and the Memory Fragments caused the World of the Tsukuyomi's transformation into the Phantom Field. This is also impossible because her win quotes have confirmed that Es still has her memories and that she finds Celica familiar, meaning she had to have met Imouto. Furthermore, Es can not have been removed from the Phantom Field at any time before Lost: Memories since the Embryo must remain inside it for it to exist. Since the Phantom Field still exists as Nine's stage, it must be an Es from after she left Nobody's empty shell behind to maintain it.

The same Master Unit maintains the XBlaze world. We see it in the end of Code: Embryo. The Master Unit is the one thing whose Observation is maintaining all of the alternate worlds since they are all linked via possibilities. The only difference with the XBlaze world is that the Phantom Field physically cuts it off from the Boundary so no one can enter via Cauldron. Also, since Es has been chosen to be the guardian of the Azure and has specifically mentioned that she is following the Will of the Azure, we can logically conclude that the Will of the Azure itself chose Es as the gatekeeper.

ES have her memories? I could swear I read in this very thread that she didn't.

Also, didn't you say that the Phantom Field prevented Amaterasu from casting Phenomenom Intervention on ES timeline?

Furthermore, this body of ES seems to be her original one and not her human one so she must have been dragged from a point in the Continuum Shift of possibilities where she wasn't human yet.

As for ES to be following the Will of the Azure, what the heck does Azure even wants? It doesn't appear to be concerned with any of the existing characters and I don't think there is anything remotely capable of destroying it to justify the need for a Guardian and that Guardian to be ES on top of everything.

It's a freaking Greater God, it could create a Black Beast or another Azrael if it wanted something to protect it, using ES for sheet n' gigs sounds like an excuse plot to shove her into the game.

Nah, I'd say that ES dimension bargained with Azure to stop the BB Embryo from breaking the Phantom Field and Azure asked for the moe swordswoman in return.

Wouldn't be a BB game if we didn't have a preexisting character becoming a new character in a different form.

*Count voice*

So now we have three! Count 'em, three Terumis! Ahahahaha!

13 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

THREE. FUCKING. TERUMI'S.

FUCK.

We technically have like 5 versions of Saya playable, so it's not that surprising. :lol:

I still have to wonder how they got him so early. The story is supposed to be longer then Chrono Phantasma's (which was around 30 hours-ish). This means the guy passed the game around 3-4 days before release. 

Spoiler

@Vulcan422: "Terumi while you Hakumen" sounds like so much fun.

1 hour ago, VermilionBird said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ahem. YES! Oh my sweet merciful Azure Jesus, YES!

And thus with this post, we now set this thread on fire. Can't wait to see the explanation on how we get to this point.

Terumi has been known to have a "final form" so to speak for a while now, and once Izanami was revealed early I knew she couldn't really be the final boss.

Ragna being himself the entire time makes sense; he's already artificial to begin with (think he mentioned this to Noel in CS) and he refuses to adopt any power but his own as of CP.

5 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Ragna being himself the entire time makes sense; he's already artificial to begin with (think he mentioned this to Noel in CS) and he refuses to adopt any power but his own as of CP.

That and he's got that whole promise with Rachel thing to always remain human. I kinda doubt him becoming something else entirely was ever planned to begin with. That said, I am disappointed that Ragna doesn't get a powered up form. You'd think that, what with all the anime cheese that BlazBlue revels in, they'd hit that one final "Hurrah" of, basically any action anime ever made. Unless of course Susanoo (Terumi) ISN'T all we're getting at the end of the day.

11 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Wonder if he can be thrown.

If Platinum can throw Tager, then Es can most certainly toss Susanoo like a ragdoll as well, physics be damned. Also something-something-story-not-gameplay-something. Just keep it on the downlow.

13 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

I would normally say "Poor Es," but we all know she's far from poor.

In fairness though, Es did say that the Susano-O unit rivals the Azure in power. Unless Es is channeling the Azure entirely, she might actually be screwed in this scenario. Of course, at the moment, we know nothing other than that 1 image.

Does Susanoo's presence basically mean RIP in peace Hakumen at some point in the story?

Ragna fighting him in the story mode would make sense, but seeing as how his beef with Terumi is pretty much done I wonder if you control someone like Es for that fight.

Well seeing as how Susanno is basically Hakumen without Jin's soul inhabiting the armor, that might be a little difficult to do and still make sense in the story.

Of course, this IS Blazblue. Noel and Mu-12 have fought each other within the context of the story despite being the same person, although that could be brushed off as a dream sequence.

2 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Does Susanoo's presence basically mean RIP in peace Hakumen at some point in the story?

I'd imagine yes, since I doubt Terumi could occupy the unit while Haku-men is still present within it.

4 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Ragna fighting him in the story mode would make sense, but seeing as how his beef with Terumi is pretty much done I wonder if you control someone like Es for that fight.

Ragna's beef with Terumi was never actually "done", more like "put on hold". In CS, he knew he couldn't kill him right there and focused on saving Noel instead. In CP, he was prioritizing having to look for Kushinada's Lynchpin and trying to figure out how to stop Izanami. Much of the latter was also present in Central Fiction. It's rather funny, if you think about it. Like this, it seems that Terumi had to go out of his way to get Ragna's attention again and thus busted out his true, ultimate form.

2 hours ago, VermilionBird said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Story wise, I guess tsubaki will not be very happy to see his idol reduced in this way.
Tsubaki you wanted the origin of all evil?
here it is, she are satisfied?....good, have fun! :lol:

10 minutes ago, sg1989 said:

Story wise, I guess tsubaki will not be very happy to see his idol reduced in this way.
Tsubaki you wanted the origin of all evil?
here it is, she are satisfied?....good, have fun! :lol:

Watch as she and Jin still decide to blame Ragna as the root of all evil regardless.

:HZ3: *Beats down :PT: and punts her into the stratosphere like a soccer ball. 
:TS:: Le gasp! How dare you Ragna the Bloodedge!? This act of cruelty is all your fault.
:RG::HZ3:: THE FUCK!?

Joking aside, this would no doubt break Tsubaki's heart on at least some level. Haku-men is her idol, inspiration even. Even if she does not necessarily agree with everything he says and does (killing Noel is certainly no longer on her list of acceptable tasks).