Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

3 hours ago, VermilionBird said:
  Hide contents

tumblr_messaging_oeitzeWRr91tzd86a_1280.jpg

Susano'o is playable. He's unlocked when you beat the game. Didn't know just where to put this yet. Also, NOL Noell can be unlocked. Susano'o has an Act 3 mode, too.

WHAT IN THE LIVING AWAKENING THE CHAOS II IS THIS!? I... I can't believe it... *falls off chair while fanning myself* I HAVE FALLEN! AND I CHOOSE NOT TO GET UP!!! This one better have a theme that kicks ass as much as I think it can. [And he better not be broken as hell]

Spoiler

Now watch as we get a playable Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to even the odds. Jk, that probably wouldn't make sense...:vbang:

31 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Watch as she and Jin still decide to blame Ragna as the root of all evil regardless.

:HZ3: *Beats down :PT: and punts her into the stratosphere like a soccer ball. 
:TS:: Le gasp! How dare you Ragna the Bloodedge!? This act of cruelty is all your fault.
:RG::HZ3:: THE FUCK!?

Joking aside, this would no doubt break Tsubaki's heart on at least some level. Haku-men is her idol, inspiration even. Even if she does not necessarily agree with everything he says and does (killing Noel is certainly no longer on her list of acceptable tasks).

The Power of Order, my friends! That, or the two of them have sticks up their asses that much...

Guys, we're so wrapped up in this that we've forgotten something important.

In order for Susanoo to exist, Hakumen has to be dead.

RIP Hakumen. These last 8 years I'll always cherish.

7 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

if he does not fight against ragna and find a way to save haku, it and then ragna, sacrifice himself in some way for the world. (I expect something like that)

20 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

I brought that up in my last post.

Yeah, he's done for :/

32 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

We're gonna miss you, you badass arrogant cyborg samurai...

Well I certainly wasn't expecting to get a bombshell like this before I disappeared from the face of the internet. I'm not mad because it's about a playable character and I would have found out anyway when I tried to look up the new Astral Heats. Also, while it is a big and dramatic reveal, we kinda all knew it was coming since Act 2. Terumi's been saying he wants the Susano'o Unit back for a while, he obtained Hihiirokane to get the vessel, there was a new crest that had Hakumen's Magatama in it and of course we saw him in the opening. We needed something like this to give us a final boss. As has been mentioned previously, Izanami being playable so early made it unlikely she could fit the bill since it wouldn't be dramatic enough. After they surprised us with Take-Mikazuchi in CP, they wouldn't go back to something so obvious. Plus, ultimately it should be Terumi who Ragna fights at the end of his story. Terumi is the one who single-handedly ruined Ragna's life and brought him to this point in the first place. We also saw Terumi and Ragna clash in the final shot of the opening, hinting that it would be the climax. It certainly seems necessary after all the complaints in CP about Terumi being shoved to the side and unceremoniously "killed off" while Izanami took his place after he was presented as the ultimate threat in the first two games.

Also, while it has been overshadowed by this madness, something interesting appeared from the Mori interview brought up in the News and Gameplay thread. "Regarding a sequel, he said that he thinks you’ll understand if you play the story mode. Es, Naoto, Hazama, and Relius say significant things." The fact that all of those characters are in some way related to the events from before the Dark War (assuming this Hazama is connected to the one from BE) makes it looks like we might be moving in a very different direction after all of this. Not sure how to feel about that.

Here's the Mai preview: https://youtu.be/Av9joILIWJ0

Am I correct in thinking Mai says "For the sake of my precious friends" and "I want to become everyone's strength"?

This confirms that Mai's main motivation in CF is to help her friends. Her trailer also says that she wants to go after Relius for their sake. The fact she's attacking Relius in her trailer is probably to demonstrate that he's her enemy.

5 hours ago, BlazGearRegalia said:
  •  
    • tumblr_messaging_oeitzeWRr91tzd86a_1280.jpg
    • Susano'o is playable. He's unlocked when you beat the game. Didn't know just where to put this yet. Also, NOL Noell can be unlocked. Susano'o has an Act 3 mode, too.

I'm so happy today.

7 hours ago, DreadGrimReaper said:

So...Ragna just Ragna.... with no alternate forms... Okay.

He is only one does not have a alternate forms and he is the main character...

"Best game ever":arg:

I know, I rage about this too! Like what the hell Mori.

Well...

24 minutes ago, ImmaYuukiTerumi said:
6 hours ago, BlazGearRegalia said:
  •   Hide contents
    • tumblr_messaging_oeitzeWRr91tzd86a_1280.jpg
    • Susano'o is playable. He's unlocked when you beat the game. Didn't know just where to put this yet. Also, NOL Noell can be unlocked. Susano'o has an Act 3 mode, too.

I'm so happy today.

Huh, my post is kinda strange.

Given your avatar I guess you've just received a lot of tentacle related fanfic material!

1 hour ago, Stryker115 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Izanagi Ragna con-fucking-firmed

I'm sorry, WHAT!? Where did you find this out? Is this real or are you just pulling me leg? Details man, details.

It's not like I can't see why he wouldn't be, given who his sister is, but still.

Izanagi Ragna would both make so much sense, and not much sense, Especially after all the teasing with Amane.

We need those details ASAP, this is getting really good if true.

This is totally just my theory and speculation, but what if Susanoo isn't just Terumi. What if he's Terumi AND/OR Azrael. Look at that hair, idle stance and goatee spike and tell me that doesn't look possible.

The guy wanted to fight the Gods in their realm, why not also basically become one? Explains his Magatama-like things having locks, or inhibitors, too.

Just a theory. 

Izanagi Ragna would both make so much sense, and not much sense, Especially after all the teasing with Amane.

We need those details ASAP, this is getting really good if true.

4 minutes ago, MelodyEmeraldCross said:

This is totally just my theory and speculation, but what if Susanoo isn't just Terumi. What if he's Terumi AND/OR Azrael. Look at that hair, idle stance and goatee spike and tell me that doesn't look possible.

The guy wanted to fight the Gods in their realm, why not also basically become one? Explains his Magatama-like things having locks, or inhibitors, too.

Not that I don't appreciate the theory but Azrael merging with the Susano-O unit wouldn't make sense for his character. The man is a walking engine of death with his powers inhibited. If anything, he'd express more interest in fighting it than anything else. Remember, the man is looking for someone or something that can allow him to fight at his full capacity and somewhere along the way in CF he came to the conclusion that only gods can give him a run for his money.

I can see where you're coming from for the looks, but I still doubt it. For one thing those "lined inhibitors" were present with Terumi during his Astral, where he briefly dons the Susano-O appearance. Likewise, the hair, the spikes, the teeth could easily be there to differentiate him from regular Haku-men.

Now, if you were to justify the appearance as say, Terumi absorbing Azrael into the unit itself then I can believe you more easily. But Azrael of his own free will choosing to merge with it? Kinda doubtful at best.

13 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Amane is an observer, that's really all there is to him for the time being. Unless of course that specific name Rachel used to refer to him pops up once more. For reference that was Ame-no-Uzume.

42 minutes ago, MelodyEmeraldCross said:

Just a theory. 

28 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Not that I don't appreciate the theory but Azrael merging with the Susano-O unit wouldn't make sense for his character. The man is a walking engine of death with his powers inhibited. If anything, he'd express more interest in fighting it than anything else. Remember, the man is looking for someone or something that can allow him to fight at his full capacity and somewhere along the way in CF he came to the conclusion that only gods can give him a run for his money.

I can see where you're coming from for the looks, but I still doubt it. For one thing those "lined inhibitors" were present with Terumi during his Astral, where he briefly dons the Susano-O appearance. Likewise, the hair, the spikes, the teeth could easily be there to differentiate him from regular Haku-men.

Now, if you were to justify the appearance as say, Terumi absorbing Azrael into the unit itself then I can believe you more easily. But Azrael of his own free will choosing to merge with it? Kinda doubtful at best.

Amane is an observer, that's really all there is to him for the time being. Unless of course that specific name Rachel used to refer to him pops up once more. For reference that was Ame-no-Uzume.

Kinda gotta agree, Azrael taking the Susano'o Unit would just be out of character and completely out of the blue, HOWEVER, as much as I believe it's Terumi in there, another part of me thinks it's a separate being...

I mean, Terumi taking up the name "SUSANOO" seems rather odd, given you'd think he'd want people to tremble before the name he's known for...

Spoiler

(ALTHOUGH, if his name is actually Susano'o, than this changes everything, opens my mind to a shit ton of ideas, and just might explain some things aboutour sadist... But for now, I'll keep this under the covers until I learn more when I go digging for spoilers for the next few days or however long it takes.