Jump to content
Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

 

 

Kinda gotta agree, Azrael taking the Susano'o Unit would just be out of character and completely out of the blue, HOWEVER, as much as I believe it's Terumi in there, another part of me thinks it's a separate being...

 

I mean, Terumi taking up the name "SUSANOO" seems rather odd, given you'd think he'd want people to tremble before the name he's known for...

 

  Reveal hidden contents

(ALTHOUGH, if his name is actually Susano'o, than this changes everything, opens my mind to a shit ton of ideas, and just might explain some things aboutour sadist... But for now, I'll keep this under the covers until I learn more when I go digging for spoilers for the next few days or however long it takes.

 

It's not at all, considering he's called himself Susanoo at crucial moments. He says it in his astral: " Feel the Wrath! Witness the dance of death! I am the one true Susano'o! DIE! ", as well as in the anime (and prolly the game? It's been a while since I played CS) when he's explaining to Ragna about Noel being Izanagi etc. I prefer the literal JP for that quote as its: "  我、建速須佐之男命也、死ね!, " (I am the Takehaya Susanoo no Mikoto, which is a specific version of the traditional God in JP folklore). Also, Terumi isn't his real name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

Can't wait for full summary of the story mode TwT 

Gotta dig up several places for Recordings too ;w; 

Yeah same here because I would like to see what's going on for some of the characters especially Noel since she's been revealed to be the Master Unit herself. Man these past 8 months can change a guy but I'm glad that it's almost over since this revelation has been killing me since I would like to know what's going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sashide said:

It's not at all, considering he's called himself Susanoo at crucial moments. He says it in his astral: " Feel the Wrath! Witness the dance of death! I am the one true Susano'o! DIE! ", as well as in the anime (and prolly the game? It's been a while since I played CS) when he's explaining to Ragna about Noel being Izanagi etc. I prefer the literal JP for that quote as its: "  我、建速須佐之男命也、死ね!, " (I am the Takehaya Susanoo no Mikoto, which is a specific version of the traditional God in JP folklore). Also, Terumi isn't his real name. 

 

I've already known that's not his real name, hence me saying "the name he's known for" cause everyone remembers him as his alias "Yūki Terumi", which makes me question what was the point in him going under a fake name, BUT, I'm gonna assume his actual name would cause issues if learned, given if it is Susano'o or some other name important to the lore. The one thing in BB that I have more questions about than anything, it's Terumi. Why the endgame of bringing the world into the truth known as "Despair", what made this man want to do any of the crazy, evil shit he's done, what kind of man was he before he became derranged and sadistic and hellbent on his shit?

 

...

 

See? Do you not see what this one character does to me?

 

13 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

Can't wait for full summary of the story mode TwT 

Gotta dig up several places for Recordings too ;w; 

 

5 minutes ago, Yoshirocks92 said:

Yeah same here because I would like to see what's going on for some of the characters especially Noel since she's been revealed to be the Master Unit herself. Man these past 8 months can change a guy but I'm glad that it's almost over since this revelation has been killing me since I would like to know what's going on.

 

1 minute ago, TekkamanArk said:

Can't wait either. I do like BB's story, so i'm eager to see the conclusion of it.

 

Tomorrow [and however many other days it takes to see through it all], we dine on the spoilers of the long awaited conclusion! XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

 

I've already known that's not his real name, hence me saying "the name he's known for" cause everyone remembers him as his alias "Yūki Terumi", which makes me question what was the point in him going under a fake name, BUT, I'm gonna assume his actual name would cause issues if learned, given if it is Susano'o or some other name important to the lore. The one thing in BB that I have more questions about than anything, it's Terumi. Why the endgame of bringing the world into the truth known as "Despair", what made this man want to do any of the crazy, evil shit he's done, what kind of man was he before he became derranged and sadistic and hellbent on his shit?

 

...

 

See? Do you not see what this one character does to me?

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow [and however many other days it takes to see through it all], we dine on the spoilers of the long awaited conclusion! XD

Heh. I am a big Terumi fan (as I'm sure you can tell by my icon, but Kazuma is still my favorite!) and I wonder this too. We will find out soon, I think :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could see Mori trolling us. Terumi severs Hakumen's soul from the Susano'o Unit. Hakujin is about to say his goodbyes to everyone, especially Tsubaki, but then either Platinum or Trinity materializes a body for him. So, now we have a Swordless Jin using some badass martial arts as a playable character. Or he materializes and gets copy nox too like how Terumi and Hazama both have their own copy of Ouroboros.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ImmaYuukiTerumi said:

I could see Mori trolling us. Terumi severs Hakumen's soul from the Susano'o Unit. Hakujin is about to say his goodbyes to everyone, especially Tsubaki, but then either Platinum or Trinity materializes a body for him. So, now we have a Swordless Jin using some badass martial arts as a playable character. Or he materializes and gets copy nox too like how Terumi and Hazama both have their own copy of Ouroboros.

Well, if you look at Susanoo, he doesn't have a weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I think this is where I'll take my leave. Time to live under a rock. See you all when I can get a used copy of the English version.

P.S. While I'll be in spoiler dodging mode 24/7 I'll try to keep up to date on the dub situation but if anything does happen and it gets announced while I'm gone please send me a message. If that happens before I play the game, I'll be gone the additional 6-8 months it takes for the dub so I can get the perfect first experience. Bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×