Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

Naoto is probably going to "that gate" and confront Es for answers. Es must be really strong if she is the gatekeeper. If Es has to fight Nine, then someone has to sit in for her.

I also still think Hakumen will die in the CF story. Hakumen will past his title to Tsubaki and entrust her for the future era. Tsubaki is more level headed because of Hakumen's influence on her. She may become the second White Knight at the conclusion of CF.

Taokaka and Ragna should just live in Kaka village together at the end of Blazblue. I actually have more respect for Tao for having Ragna's back and treating him like a real friend.

7 minutes ago, churchblue said:

Almost forgot, the Magic Guild will totally get reformed in the end of CF and will be administrated by Trinity (now that she's alive again).

Wait a minute, she's not hitched to Jin anymore is what you mean? Last I checked she was still operating as a ghost of sorts.

10 minutes ago, churchblue said:

Almost forgot, the Magic Guild will totally get reformed in the end of CF and will be administrated by Trinity (now that she's alive again).

And your basing this on what exactly? 

Alright, this thread is hard enough to keep track of in the height of a new Act being released, so;

repeatedly posting baseless theories will result in small warnings. 

Posting the same stuff over and over again, be it baseless theories, asking people to post/find some route, or anything else will result in a harmless warning (0 points). Continuing after getting the 0 point warning will result in progressively more severe warnings.

Also, if Nyan-derthal's summary is good, I'll add it to the first post as well. Would just like some confirmation first since they're an unfamiliar face.

Hmm, I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Noel Vermilion (the playable one, just to be clear) was merely a "projection" used as a means for Amaterasu to interact with the storybook world she was 'physically' barred from--a "self-insert," as 1337 put it. (Noel's status as "the Eye" seems like a 'code word' for this.) Amaterasu may have thought, "Okay, this rewrite shit ain't workin'. It seems like no matter what I write, the ending never changes!" and thus came up with a sort of deus ex machina, "Noel Vermilion." Some of the characters in this "storybook" seem to have caught onto this, and it may have been hinted--if not outright mentioned-- at many different points in the game that Noel is not supposed to be there. In a way, Noel's entry into the storybook is probably mucking up the way that the story was supposed to pan out, and this is pissing many a people off.

13 minutes ago, Chaoschao222 said:

Also, if Nyan-derthal's summary is good, I'll add it to the first post as well. Would just like some confirmation first since they're an unfamiliar face.

That's fine. As stated in my post, my Japanese is literally garbage, so for the most part I'm pretty much guessing what happens.

I'll mainly be taking photos of the character conversations, so if anybody has any requests just let me know and I'll try to get some pics in my free time.

6 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Hmm, I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Noel Vermilion (the playable one, just to be clear) was merely a "projection" used as a means for Amaterasu to interact with the storybook world she was 'physically' barred from--a "self-insert," as 1337 put it. (Noel's status as "the Eye" seems like a 'code word' for this.) Amaterasu may have thought, "Okay, this rewrite shit ain't workin'. It seems like no matter what I write, the ending never changes!" and thus came up with a sort of deus ex machina, "Noel Vermilion." Some of the characters in this "storybook" seem to have caught onto this, and it may have been hinted--if not outright mentioned-- at many different points in the game that Noel is not supposed to be there. In a way, Noel's entry into the storybook is probably mucking up the way that the story was supposed to pan out, and this is pissing many a people off.

Just please stop it already just wait for the console realise 

12 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Just please stop it already just wait for the console realise 

Literally, what? Wait on the console to realize what? My hypothesis was easy to produce with what's currently given. I needn't wait until the console release to make use of this information. The console plot will only serve as a way to test my hypothesis and confirm whether or not its true. Are you not familiar with the scientific method?

Yes I am familiar with it but the fact Noel being the master unit itself kinda makes this hard to grasp and besides if Noel was the master unit why did she once try to kill herself also we already had this nonsense with Izanami being the drive.

21 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Yeah I believe this ever since watching Noel's Act II ending and now reading the summary of Mu's Act III ending, I knew Izanami is telling the truth that Noel is the Origin.

1 hour ago, Chaoschao222 said:

Alright, this thread is hard enough to keep track of in the height of a new Act being released, so;

repeatedly posting baseless theories will result in small warnings. 

Posting the same stuff over and over again, be it baseless theories, asking people to post/find some route, or anything else will result in a harmless warning (0 points). Continuing after getting the 0 point warning will result in progressively more severe warnings.

Uh, sorry I am new here, is there a proper place to discuss theories?

Just to finalize my theory here, the existence known as Noel is recent and was created by the subconscious desire of the girl in the Master Unit as she repeated the closed loop over and over again.

Noel is to Mu-12 what Izanami is to Saya, a manifestation of the OPFD possessing the body of someone else.

She choose Mu-12 because the later's survival was an anomally in the closed loop, for thousands of cycles the norm was for her to die until one particular timeline that changed and possibly that moment gave hope to the OPFD to manifest Noel into Mu-12.

However, like Izanami, the possession wasn't an immediate process.

It took years for Noel to develop emotionally and build relationships befitting the concept she embodied but she only awakened as the eye when she broke the time loop and thus made the OPFD believe she wanted to be Noel.

Likewise, Izanami only awakened after the time loop stopped.

Another interesting comparison between Noel and Izanami is that neither were aware of their true nature and connection to the OPFD.

13 minutes ago, 1337 H@x0r said:

Uh, sorry I am new here, is there a proper place to discuss theories.

This is the place for now. The post was not directed at you directly. Your theory may or may not be remotely true, but from what I could tell, you are at least trying to explain your thoughts, and not just saying things like "Luna and Sena are demons." I don't personally care for your theory, but it's not breaking any rules yet, so don't worry for now. Be careful and thoughtful is all.

Just defend your ideas with a seemingly plausible basis, not fanfiction or personal wishes, and everything should be fine.

This story is basically making Kingdom Hearts look like the Three Little Pigs at this point. :vbang:

Never realized what I would be getting into when I started CS back in 2010 lol

2 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

This story is basically making Kingdom Hearts look like the Three Little Pigs at this point. :vbang:

Never realized what I would be getting into when I started CS back in 2010 lol

I showed a friend Rachel's CPEX summary of CT and CS.

He legit asked me (In monotone no less) how am I even sane after playing this since CT.

4 hours ago, Nyan-derthal said:

Taokaka

3- Noel
6- Hazama
7- Litchi
8- Mu

This is what I think happens in the fight, since my Japanese is pretty much garbage level. 

Noel - 
Tao manages to find Noel, but with Noel not trusting anybody, she begins to attack Tao out of self-defense.
After Tao wins, Noel shows hesitation, but decides to trust Tao. After some talk, Tao looks for Ragna. (Not sure why.)

Hazama -
Ragna is kneeling down to Hazama, probably lost to him. Tao comes to save the day and Hazama's allergy reaction kicks in and he starts sneezing, allowing enough time for Ragna to escape.
After the fight, Hazama decides to retreat due to his allergies.

Litchi-
Not too sure what happens here, but Tao tries to grope Litchi and Litchi responds by attacking Tao, perhaps as a scolding? Could be fairly serious judging by the tone of her voice.
After the fight, Mu appears and Tao saves Litchi in the nick of time.

Mu-
Not really sure, since I couldn't hear the audio at the time. Sorry! All I know is that Ragna comes when Tao is on the verge of defeat as repayment for saving him from Hazama

If anybody can translate these crappy photos that I took, then by all means do so. There are some quotes missing, so I apologize in advance.

Seems about right, some additions though:

Noel: Tao thought that the reason was that Noel is hungry, so she is going to have Ragna give her some meat buns. She also told Noel to hide while she did that.

Ragna: Ragna also asks Tao if she have seen Noel, in which Tao points to where she told Noel to hide. Tao asks for meat buns, and Ragna agrees, though saying that Kagura will be paying the bill.
Ragna then runs to Noel and asks Tao to deal with Hazama.
It ends with Tao hungry, and goes to look for Ragna so that he will give her some meat buns.

Litchi: Litchi is after the lynchpin so that she can change the world. Tao decides to stop her, since she has a bad feeling, and that Litchi is going to die.
Litchi runs off, but is soon attacked by Mu which seems to be guarding the Lynchpin. Mu thinks that even Tao is after her life and the lynchpin, That everyone including herself is Mu's enemy.

Mu: Tao says that she is Mu's ally, but Mu says that the one Tao is allied with is Noel Vermilion and not her, so she says goodbye and tries to strike Tao, but Ragna saves her.
Tao says that Ragna doesn't smell like meat buns, but Ragna says the meat bus will have to wait until they drag out Mu from having a Persecutory delusion.

4 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Ragna then runs to Noel and asks Tao to deal with Hazama.

Goddammit Ragna what the hell.

Still, Tao seems to be upholding her status as best bro in the story, caring for Ragna at what seems every oppritunity. Glad to see that they're putting a more visible focus on it, always wanted to have more heartfelt interactions.

I've read a summary of Bang's dialog with Hibiki.

Hibiki comes to Bang and says that he has come on orders from Kagura and wants to discus something with Bang.
But Bang says that is a joke and attacks Hibiki, and it is revealed that Hibiki were a clone.
Bang then says that if he wants to talk with him, Hibiki shouldn't send a clone since Bang can't trust one.
Bang then asks if Hibiki really have come because of an order from Kagura, but Hibiki says he has come for Kagura's sake to take Rettenjou.

After the battle, Bang asks why Hibiki wants Rettenjou, and Hibiki says that it's for the sake of killing Noel.
Bang asks Hibiki if he is sane, and Hibiki says that in this world one can't change it through ones feelings or morality, and then he leaves.
Bang wonders what is going on in this world, and thinks that everyone is suspicious over one another. He decides the he has to look up what Litchi and his  disciples are doing.

So ragna wants to use Noel for something. Probably to open the master unit and reales her along with Es and that Monloth that leads to the truth.

What did Raquel (in Rachel) talk with Naoto about in his ending? Did Naoto learned about what that Monolith is in his vision and about the one that guards it?

I already know that Naoto is heading there after Act III, but I just wanted to know their conversation. I wonder if Raquel is aware of Rachel.

10 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

. . . Tao asks for meat buns, and Ragna agrees, though saying that Kagura will be paying the bill.

So now Bang and Kagura now are basically the joke characters instead of Tao LOL

5 hours ago, MeteorD said:

Goddammit Ragna what the hell.

Still, Tao seems to be upholding her status as best bro in the story, caring for Ragna at what seems every oppritunity. Glad to see that they're putting a more visible focus on it, always wanted to have more heartfelt interactions.

To be fair, this is the first time Ragna delegated the job of dealing with Hazama to her and it isn't as bad a thing as you might think it is. Recall that most of the time, Ragna doesn't want to work with people or trust them to do anything, usually taking on everything himself. It shows a level of maturity on his part and it demonstrates that he has trust in Taokaka and her abilities. Notice that Taokaka is the only one he gave this job to and nobody else. The fact Hazama is allergic to cats simply works in their favor.

That said, I do agree just how much of a pal Taokaka is. She may use him for free food but in all honesty, I find it heartwarming. Yeah it's a bit silly on her part to constantly badger him for meals but recall that out of all the people that passed her by, it was only he that ended up feeding her back in CT. She's willing to take on opponent's as dangerous as Hazama and Mu-12 simply because her "Good Guy" is in trouble and always has his back. Talk about dedication.

Amane, but the ending is missing due to the poster being challenged by another player and lost.

3 Nine
6 Izayoi
7 Hakumen
8 Rachel

Amane says to Nine that her father created bothersome things, the Lynchpin and the Prime fields.
And Nine agrees, and says that if he didn't exist everything wouldn't have begun. That the world wouldn't distort. Amane agrees, and says that it has happened so they can't do anything about it.
Nine asks Amane if he has decided to step up on the stage, and Amane says that he has something he wants to do, thus he will have Nine exit the stage.
After the battle, Nine wonders if this is the power of a serious observer, and says that it is completely different from their last battle.
Nine is really frustrated, but Amane says that he is not planning on listening to what the loser is saying.

Tsubaki senses a presence from Amane that is like Rachel, so she asks if he is an observer.
Amane says it what one could expect from Izayoi, or is it the power of order.
Tsubaki asks if he has come to defeat the entitled and grant his desire.
Amane says one could say that, and at the same time say it isn't. However the reason he is here is for the later.
Tsubaki says it seems like he isn't her ally, but Amane say it is both. And that he want to see her dance.

After the battle, Tsubaki falls unconscious, and Amane asks Kokonoe who has been looking if he could leave Tsubaki to her.
Kokonoe says that Amane had noticed her, and Amane says that it seems like Kokonoe likes to observe.
Kokonoe asks Amane why is he helping Tsubaki, and Amane says that it would be bothersome if Izayoi was used for evil.
Kokonoe wonders if the observer is helping others for others sake, but Amane says he is doing it for himself. However it seems like he doesn't think to favorably about it.

Hakumen says he has been waiting for Amane.
Amane says that Hakumen seems dangerous, and asks what he wants from him.
Hakumen answers he has come to cut Amane.
Amane says that Tsubaki will not kill Noel Vermillion, and that Amaen is planning on helping Hakumen who Amane calls Jin Kisaragi.
Hakumen says that Amane is talking bullshit, and that he has no other choice then to cut Amane, and Amane says he is not planning on only being cut.

After the battle, Hakumen says that, like Noel, he can't kill Amane.
Amane says he isn't immortal, that Hakumen is more immortal then what he is.
Hakumen asks Amane why did he answers Hakumen's call, and Amane says it's to tell Hakumen the truth.
Hakumen is surprised, and Amane says “what if I told you there is a way to save the world without killing Noel Vermillion”, which put Hakumen into a shock.

Rachel says that an unwanted guest always comes so suddenly.
And Amane says that this time he has come to talk with her.
Rachel agrees to talk with Amane, if she is allowed to punch him in the face.
Amane agrees that Rachel has that right to do that, but he can't allow her to punch his so easily since he is an actor.