Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

So what is amane's ending?Can you find it? Because it seems that he is explaining Rachel about Noel and Mu judging by the pic I found and also tsubaki is protecting Noel from Jin yay. Also someone on the forums of bb wiki said that Saya is the master unit while it was confirmed that Saya is the vessel for Izanami so no The Master Unit is not Saya or Noel.

Ragna dumping a food bill on Kagura is funnier than it should lol.

21 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

Gotta disagree with you on that one Luminos564 since Seigi wielders should cut up exactly anyone their seigi tells them to. It goes SEIGI > Kawai. Rules of nature right there. Definitely agree with you its morally questionable, but nothing is more important than Seigi. 

Have we ever thought about the "I Have No Mouth, but Must Scream" type horror the Power of Order actually presents though? Like they're physically compelled to act in accordance with Seigi. Like are Hakumen and Jin trapped in their own Seigi-driven-life as in  Super Hot where whenever they want to say/do something, Seigi forces them to respond in a certain way? The Power of Order is really subliminal though, so maybe you just believe what you're doing is what you want when its really the Seigi talking. Kind of like indoctrination in Mass Effect if I use a more well-known game. Just wondering if Jin is going to listen to his Seigi when he has to face Ragna. 

In b4 whatever causes the Power of Order is the true evil.

Well, Jin & Hakumen clearly have different values and ways of doing things, even if their motivation is basically SEIGI.

47 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

So Amane knows an alternative way for all this shit, I guess we'll have to wait for the console release to know it.

Most likely. But hey, it's something to look forward to. Why do I get the feeling this plan of his involves Ragna's cooperation though? Or perhaps the two of them are already in cahoots and making plans to make sure these nimrods don't have a Battle Royale within the next 24 hours.

I'm also impressed that Tsubaki is willing to go as far as to protect Noel. Guess CP really stuck with her since in CS she was all too willing to shed her blood if need be. Now if only she could, I dunno, NOT want Ragna dead a million times over, then everything would be just swell. But fat chance of that happening.

53 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

So Amane knows an alternative way for all this shit, I guess we'll have to wait for the console release to know it.

I just hope that this alternative method does not result in yet another '' kill the dark one '', after ragna has made up his mind to hinder the characters' dreams.

But I did not understand the act3 of ragna.
He wants to protect noel, or take his place as an ''enemy of the world?''

if the latter, how you can decide for himself such a thing?
the question of denying the wishes of the chosen seems to be linked explicitly to noel (powerful observer and eye of the azure), how can take his place?

everything would end with a ragna dead and the cast that would resume to kill each other to create their ideal world?

sorry for my bad english

So, how far do you think we've gotten so far in the actual story mode?

Tsubaki's CP arcade actually had elements of the game ending in it, so I wonder who's arcade story is the farthest in.

1 hour ago, sg1989 said:

I just hope that this alternative method does not result in yet another '' kill the dark one '', after ragna has made up his mind to hinder the characters' dreams.

But I did not understand the act3 of ragna.
He wants to protect noel, or take his place as an ''enemy of the world?''

if the latter, how you can decide for himself such a thing?
the question of denying the wishes of the chosen seems to be linked explicitly to noel (powerful observer and eye of the azure), how can take his place?

everything would end with a ragna dead and the cast that would resume to kill each other to create their ideal world?

sorry for my bad english

Actually, Ragna wanting to protect Noel is the reason he'll be considered the "enemy of the world". Most of the cast want to fulfill their dreams and/or kill Noel. Ragna, as shown in Nu's Arcade ending, just basically decided to stand and say "This is stupid, you're all stupid." so he can save Noel and everyone else.

Now, about Ragna dying... He has a mountain-sized pile of death flags, but we don't know if he'll die or for how long he'll stay dead. So, anything's possible right now.

2 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

So, how far do you think we've gotten so far in the actual story mode?

Tsubaki's CP arcade actually had elements of the game ending in it, so I wonder who's arcade story is the farthest in.

I don't know, we never had a multi-act Arcade Mode before, but if I had to guess, this should cover the events around the early mid-game.

There are many questions unanswered about the period between CP and Act I and even more after Act III (As predicted.)

4 hours ago, Toxin45 said:

So what is amane's ending?Can you find it? Because it seems that he is explaining Rachel about Noel and Mu judging by the pic I found and also tsubaki is protecting Noel from Jin yay. Also someone on the forums of bb wiki said that Saya is the master unit while it was confirmed that Saya is the vessel for Izanami so no The Master Unit is not Saya or Noel.

That's why I said earlier don't take that forum and TV Tropes seriously right now; someone posts something there as fact and everyone gets confused.

Going on about after CP, I think Noel got eaten by Black Beast Ragna not during their initial confrontation, but sometime after CP's ending in a separate battle. Jin was stated as critical condition after that first encounter in the ending while Noel was okay, which she clearly wouldn't be if she got eaten.

3 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Going on about after CP, I think Noel got eaten by Black Beast Ragna not during their initial confrontation, but sometime after CP's ending in a separate battle. Jin was stated as critical condition after that first encounter in the ending while Noel was okay, which she clearly wouldn't be if she got eaten.

And in Noel's Act III ending details about what happened after Chrono Phantasma and before Central Fiction since Noel was lightly wounded because she got eaten and somehow survived which I hope that the story mode of the Console Version explains everything about that.

Sucks that the ending of Amane's got cut off. His was one of the ones I was looking forward to the most. Hopefully we can find the rest of it soon.

I was thinking about the BE world being an alternate universe and it got me thinking. Is Naoto's world the XBlaze timeline? At first I dismissed this idea because Relius seems to have experienced the same events as Naoto until the end of the Spinner fight and the XBlaze timeline was different enough that the same events shouldn't happen in both (the Wadatsumi Incident never occured in the main timeline so the Magic Guild's leadership wasn't decimated, the Amanohokosaka Clan never became subservient to or affiliated with the Mitsurugi Agency and Es's brand of Prime Field were never created). However, perhaps the events were pretty similar regardless of those factors (the only one that truly seems impossible to happen would be Yuki recovering from Ripper murdering her parents without meeting Hinata, and that only matters if she actually is Yuki Hayami). If Naoto's timeline is the XBlaze one that could explain how BE acts as the bridge between XBlaze and BlazBlue proper, especially now that they are both alternate universes (and I sincerely hope Mori didn't separate this world into three independent timelines).

Thought I would  compile what we've seen Amane do since he's as vague as CT Rachel but seems more plot relevant as of late:

• Seemingly adopts war orphans and gets them to work for him
  • Warned Rachel not to get too involved and laughed off her attempt at using Slave Red on him (Rachel CP Arcade)
  • Claimed to be after Carl since he was a pretty boy
  • Shook Bang's conviction by warning him about the growing sense of doubt he was facing
  • Trolled Bullet
  • Talked about how he thought Ragna was interesting
  • Said he didn't care about Carl anymore
  • Felt the disturbance in the force from Nine messing with things and confronted her
  • Told Naoto to GTFO of BB
  • Teased Azrael and got him super hyped
  • Plugged Takamagahara back in
  • Tried to observe Ragna, claiming it would prolong his life
  • Claims his goal is for people to stop messing with the world (ala The Boss from MGS3 or Philanthropy)
  • Knows an alternative to fixing things without murdering Noel

We know he knows more than almost everyone, but it wasn't until Act 1 against Nine that he stopped being like CT Rachel and became like CP Rachel where he can tell people stuff and do things (thats the handwave for why he is relevant though). He also has the yet unexplained title of Uzume, but like everyone with a Shinto Mythology name, it means he's god-tier in terms of plot power level just like the Sankishin, Kusanagi, Kushinada's lynchpin, etc.

Wonder if his interest in Carl in CP had something to do with his plans or not? Also curious how Takamagahara will factor into things.  

Big thanks for all your work Zedar90

20 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

This story is basically making Kingdom Hearts look like the Three Little Pigs at this point. :vbang:

Nah. I agree that BB's story it's confusing but after all not much from standards which we have in j-rpgs. That not fully explained relation between BB' and BE' worlds remind me a time compression from Final Fantasy VIII -> past, present, future mixed. Unfortunately we didn't see in the game HOW it was working for all heroes.

7 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

It shows a level of maturity on his part and it demonstrates that he has trust in Taokaka and her abilities.

After all Taokaka and other Kakas are genetically Jubei's offspring so Ragna might feel subconsciously a little sympathy for her. Ragna's master it's one of the most important person in his life.

I am glad that Jubei finally show himself in Rachel's ending. Now we know that he survived.

Probably Ragna's Act 3 ending will provide more hints.

53 minutes ago, Calamitus said:
  Hide contents

OHccmH1.jpg

Meet Tager: the gentle cyborg giant. I dunno why, but something about this image is adorable. Oh well, moving on...

Hide contents

xaBPzzw.jpg

I'm sorry, this might be my extremely limited Japanese going but is that Terumi saying something about a "Love Core" in that Katakana writing? And to AZRAEL of all people :?: ?

Hide contents

UbS8tOU.jpg

Meet Ragna the Bloodedge, a badass mofo of a wanted criminal and a mountain of death-flags to his name and Taokaka, a spry young kitten with claws so sharp and a bottomless pit she calls a stomach. They fight crime...err, otherworldly horrors and trolls. Coming to a theatre near you.

Hide contents

EEm7Nxb.jpg

A round of applause for Tsubaki guys. She's come a long way from CS and all that time spent being flopped around like a puppet. She's even standing up to Jin.

Hide contents

fnxU6uv.jpg

Welp guys, HUG.EXE went into overdrive. We're so fuckin' dead.

But seriously, looks like Ragna isn't the only one that can start forming a Black Beast on his own. That image invokes Ragna's bad ending in CS. Nu's even got the glowing eye and darkness consuming her too. Perhaps this is the result of her collecting some Nox weapons? Or is it that, since Ragna was forced into going berserk last time it...triggered something within her that time and it is now coming to fruition?

15 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Meet Tager: the gentle cyborg giant. I dunno why, but something about this image is adorable. Oh well, moving on...

I'm sorry, this might be my extremely limited Japanese going but is that Terumi saying something about a "Love Core" in that Katakana writing? And to AZRAEL of all people :?: ?

Meet Ragna the Bloodedge, a badass mofo of a wanted criminal and a mountain of death-flags to his name and Taokaka, a spry young kitten with claws so sharp and a bottomless pit she calls a stomach. They fight crime...err, otherworldly horrors and trolls. Coming to a theatre near you.

A round of applause for Tsubaki guys. She's come a long way from CS and all that time spent being flopped around like a puppet. She's even standing up to Jin.

Welp guys, HUG.EXE went into overdrive. We're so fuckin' dead.

But seriously, looks like Ragna isn't the only one that can start forming a Black Beast on his own. That image invokes Ragna's bad ending in CS. Nu's even got the glowing eye and darkness consuming her too. Perhaps this is the result of her collecting some Nox weapons? Or is it that, since Ragna was forced into going berserk last time it...triggered something within her that time and it is now coming to fruition?

The "Love Core" thing should be the glowing cube he got in his Act III ending. But I don't want to believe that is the name of the cube, I'll never take a scene in this game seriously again. Imagine Terumi gloating to Rachel about looting her father's grave...

"Guess who got the Love Core straight out of your old man's cold dead hands, shitty vampire!!!"

No. Just no. Does anyone remember an relevant word that sounds like "rabu"?

Seriously Nu-13 is pissed off

yet the topic has a post showing nu-13 image trying to attack someone. (Noel maybe) and Tager is protecting someone

My katakana may not be perfect, but I think "core" would be "コアー" (koaa), and "ラブ" could either be "love" or "lab."

My guy feeling is something more like "Love calls" sorta like "duty calls."

1 minute ago, Seta said:

Seriously Nu-13 is pissed off

yet the topic has a post showing nu-13 image trying to attack someone. (Noel maybe) and Tager is protecting someone

Nu is trying to kill Noel and Tager goes to hold her off as he told Makoto to take Noel to Kagura's Place since that's the safest place that Noel needs to be since she needs to be protected right now. 

1 minute ago, Arc Raizen said:

My katakana may not be perfect, but I think "core" would be "コアー" (koaa), and "ラブ" could either be "love" or "lab."

My guy feeling is something more like "Love calls" sorta like "duty calls."

(Kooru) also fits well as core, and call wouldn't need to be written in Katakana.

10 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Hmm, I wonder what benefit does Tager have by protecting Noel? Tsubaki and Makoto are friends, but those two aren't even acquaintances outside of Kokonoe.

Didn't Tager's Act 3 summary say he fights Noel to take Bolverk and then gives her to Makoto to protect/take care of her (all under Koko's order of course).

So that monoloth that Es is guarding is the gate that Terumi wanted to use Noel to open perhaps that is the truth behind the world and opening that would release the girl inside the master unit.But the question is that why is Es there?