Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

4 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

I've just got to check this. Kokonoe clearly says that Noel is directly linked to the Master Unit? Does she mean other self as in manifestation of the Girl inside it? I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible about the wording of all the Noel=Amaterasu stuff after the confusion in Act 2.

It sounded like it was Noel = Master Unit. Prime Field 12 is her vessel.

Kokonoe first outright said Noel is the Master Unit, and then she said other self like she was trying to correct herself.

5 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

It sounded like it was Noel = Master Unit. Prime Field 12 is her vessel.

Kokonoe first outright said Noel is the Master Unit, and then she said other self like she was trying to correct herself.

Guess that adds another point to that I knew Noel was the Master Unit since her Act II ending and in Mu's Act III ending, Izanami straight up said that Noel is the Origin but I didn't think that Amaterasu used the body of the 12th Prime Field as a Vessel.

I'm starting to wonder if the normal Noel is actually Amaterasu herself and Mu is the vessel itself.
And that is why Izanami came to Noel, to put back her "soul" to where it belongs(the Master Unit)
And that from the beginning of CF, Amaterasu is beginning to want to distance herself from the vessel and put all blame on it and forget everything.

And on another note, I don't know why it took me this long to realize, but the Soulless Monument stage is the lynchpin, Kagura outright says it is.
And I wonder how bang can have Rettenjou when it at the same time is still with the Lynchpin.

9uwYwZ4l.png

8 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

I'm starting to wonder if the normal Noel is actually Amaterasu herself and Mu is the vessel itself.
And that is why Izanami came to Noel, to put back her "soul" to where it belongs(the Master Unit)
And that from the beginning of CF, Amaterasu is beginning to want to distance herself from the vessel and put all blame on it and forget everything.

And on another note, I don't know why it took me this long to realize, but the Soulless Monument stage is the lynchpin, Kagura outright says it is.
And I wonder how bang can have Rettenjou when it at the same time is still with the Lynchpin.

9uwYwZ4l.png

Because people are placing their desires onto Amaterasu and she can't take it anymore as it is too much for her too handle.

I'm glad they haven't forgotten about the Lynchpin. It was such a big plot device in CP but when Izanami went "lol I give" they just kinda put it aside.

I'm assuming it's a one shot only type deal, so if they were unsure of whether or not it would be enough to end Izzy in CP, what makes Kokopuffs think it'll be good enough to deal with Amateratsu?

From a summary, Amane's ending.

Amane: Ouch... Are you satisfied?
Rachel: Not at all, but oh well. Let's hear what you have to say.
But... as you know, the current me doesn't really have any power.
Amane: It's not like I want to have you fight. It's only... could you shelter her?
The successor of the azure... No, the god slaying sword in the Alucard Castle.
Rachel: You need Noel? You, what are you thinking?
In this empty and uncertain world called Embryo... That girl separated with her powers.
That itself has a reason but... Noel Vermillion and Tsubaki Yayoi's powers are needed.
To seal the Master Unit.
Rachel: Seal Amaterasu... You, could it be.
Amane: Right. Open Nemesis Horizon and send back the god.
Rachel: It's impossible. In this world where seithr doesn't exist... For the Nemesis Horizon to open once again--
Amane: Right, that's why I need their powers.
Rachel: You know about it, don't you. The gods' world, the location of the gate to the boundary line of the azure.
Amane: Well, I can't say it definitely. After all, there is a scary gatekeeper over there.
Rachel: Okay... But, do you realize it? To send the Amaterasu unit still empty over there, on the other side o the gate... This world won't be observed by anyone and might disappear.
I'll say this... If that is what you're planning, even if this body will be erased, I'll stop you.
Amane: You don't need to worry about that, I have already prepared a “replacement for the god”--

Wow so Amane was referring Es as the gatekeeper to the gods world and Amane perpared a replacement for amateratsu So Noel is amateratsu while mu is just a body she stole

1 hour ago, Zedar90 said:

Interesting idea but I doubt because it's suggesting that for example Terumi might be dead for sure if Hazama will be killed. Also according with this case Mu-12 and Noel should become one being again.

After all this Girl's soul it's... so powerful. Split to some pieces which two are probably manifestation of her personality: Noel (good side), Izanami (bad side), took a Prime Field which gathered Azure and works as Unit. I will add that in the Boundary where multiple timelines interacts this soul could be from distant past or future.

Anyway it's curious how Embryo it's impacting now to life link thing -> if they are still working under this conditions? The only one which it's sure that life link between Naoto and Rachel.

16 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Wow so Amane was referring Es as the gatekeeper to the gods

Yes. It seems that she is the guardian. Hope that Amane doesn't mean the Takamagahara System. It's... too obvious???

Still what they will do about his cooperation witch Rachel?

18 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Kagura's arcade, sadly the recording failed for me near the end, so I have to go by memory of what happened after the final battle, but It should be close enough.

3 Ragna
6 Hibiki
7 Mu
8 Kokonoe

Ragna walks in to Kagura and is pissed.
Ragna first complains that Kagura had thrown in Ragna into a cell a second time, and Kagura says he couldn't have helped it, he had forgotten about Ragna due to the embryo.
Ragna then says he has to ask Kagura something and assaults Kagura and will have Kagura talk about Noel.
After the battle, Ragna says that Hibiki is after Noel, which makes Kagura run off saying he has something to do.

Kagura says it was a pain to find Hibiki, and Hibiki appears.
Kagura asks Hibiki why is he trying to kill Noel, and Hibiki asks Kagura if he really need an explanation, that Kagura should know the reason.
After the battle, Kagura says Hibiki is believing too much in Izanami's words, and tells him to trust Kagura.
Hibiki gets there is no use with anymore discussion, and tells Kagura to do what he wishes.

Kagura arrives to Kushinada's Lynchpin where Mu is, but Mu is too paranoid to listen to what Kagura is saying.
After the battle, Mu asks why Kagura isn't fighting seriously, and Kagura says he has only come to talk with her, but Mu says she ain't believing that.
And suddenly Kokonoe arrives.

Kagura hears that Kokonoe is after the Lynchpin and Noel, which makes Kagura think that Kokonoe is trying to kill Noel.

After the battle, Kokonoe says that she is after the Lynchpin and Noel not to kill Noel, but to protect her.
Since Noel is the master unit itself, or rather it's other self, there are only two ways to kill her. And one of those methods is to destroy her vessel(prime field) with the Lynchpin. And the reason why she was looking for Noel as to put her in protection
Kagura is surprised that Kokonoe had tricked him, and Kokonoe says they are going to be the first one in history to defeat god.

Is Ragna pissed? Good old Ragna.
Kagura: Hey Ragna, I think I have a cure for that temper of yours.
Ragna: Ah? What is it?
Kagura: Throwing you into in the jail again :v:

20 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Nine
3 Noel
6 Carl
7 Jin
8 Relius

Nine comes and taunts Noel and asks who it feels like having the entitled after her.
Nine gets irritated that Noel doesn't feel despair towards the world.
After the battle, Nine lets Noel live a little longer so she should feel more despair.

Nine tells Carl to give back Nirvana but Carl refuses. Nine gets irritated and sends 3 Kunzite towards Carl.
After the battle, Nine says that Nirvana is only a weapon so don't treat it so dearly, after Carl had escape it seems like it's possible that Nine knows that Ada is inside Nirvana.

Nine wants Jin to hand over Yukianesa, and Trinity asks Nine why is she collecting the nox.
Nine says she is collecting the noxs to that thing, and Trinity is surprised that Nine is doing that thing.
Jin has no idea what they are talking about, but he won't handover Yukianesa.
After the battle, Jin runs off, and Nine says she has something else to do before chasing after Jin, so she goes to Relius.

Relius asks Nine how it's going, and Nine says it's going smothely.
Nine asks how it's going for Relius, and Relius says it's up to what that power of order will do.
Nine says that soon the god will die and a new world will begin, and when that happen they will be enemies. And when the new world will begin, they will be busy, so they should settle their score here and now.
After the battle, Nine says that there is a system that constructs the world and the god, and that Nine's goal is to place a god that isn't being influenced by feelings.
And for that to happen, she will have all of the noxs and use the embryo's seither to do that thing.
According to Relius, that thing that is rivaling the Black Beast, and it Relius also says that it will be inserting since he hasn't seen that thing in it's complete state.
Nine declare that she will destroy the master unit.

So basically Nine and Amane have the same goal: replace the existing god with another one. But they have different ways, and we still don't have enough details of who's got Amane in mind.

2 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Amane: Right. Open Nemesis Horizon and send back the god.
Rachel: It's impossible. In this world where seithr doesn't exist... For the Nemesis Horizon to open once again--
Amane: Right, that's why I need their powers.
Rachel: You know about it, don't you. The gods' world, the location of the gate to the boundary line of the azure.
Amane: Well, I can't say it definitely. After all, there is a scary gatekeeper over there.
Rachel: Okay... But, do you realize it? To send the Amaterasu unit still empty over there, on the other side o the gate... This world won't be observed by anyone and might disappear.
I'll say this... If that is what you're planning, even if this body will be erased, I'll stop you.
Amane: You don't need to worry about that, I have already prepared a “replacement for the god”--

And there it is, the reason why Act III is called the "Replacement Blue". Why the Embryo was designed to make Ragna into a "god" and why he cannot be an Entitled. As well as why Amane had his eyes on him (offering to be his Observer to boot) and that Gate exists within him. I'm starting to think the pieces to this puzzle are slowly aligning. Of course, this is mere speculation on my part and there is still the issue of him dying but I do think it fits. If the BB world was created out of Amaterasu's memories, but cannot move forward because she either doesn't know a way for it or want it to, then rather than destroying her it'd be better to replace her with someone who always "keep moving onward". One who isn't shackled by wanting his desire granted and refuses to let others push their wish onto the world and Amaterasu.

So if Noel was both The Master Unit and the original Prime field then that would mean Noel is not related to Ragna,Jin,or Saya. Neat and since prime field 11,12,and 13 were based on Saya that means they aren't related to Noel either.

1 hour ago, Toxin45 said:

So if Noel was both The Master Unit and the original Prime field then that would mean Noel is not related to Ragna,Jin,or Saya. Neat and since prime field 11,12,and 13 were based on Saya that means they aren't related to Noel either.

There's still the issue of Saya looking exactly like Noel pre-Izanami, and sharing resemblances with Ragna and Jin; those 3 are definitely related and Noel, only question is "to what capacity"

As for whatever noel is the original prime field or not, I believe it's talking about the soul or the conscious.

As in Noel's personality/soul is that of the original prime field, but her physical body(vessel) is that of the Prime Field nr 12.

But, eh, I don't expect to get any real answers about this until the console release.

I think ragna Jin and saya are just orphans and who were modfied by relius well the last two at least while ragna appears to be the only non Human among his "siblings" he could just be a living grimore that took on their appearance.Only Jin and Saya could natural born humans that were cuztomized while ragna appearance is just a condicence or he could be a living grimore that took on their appearance

It isn't a surprise that Amane knows Es. I'm interested in their relation with each other. Naoto still hasn't meet Noel and Tsubaki yet, though I think he is heading to that Monolith when the console version story begins.

5 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Rachel: Okay... But, do you realize it? To send the Amaterasu unit still empty 

Wait so the Master Unit is empty right now? Huh?

5 minutes ago, FA-ST said:

Wait so the Master Unit is empty right now? Huh?

Yes, that was I read. Hence also why Izanami wants to put Noel "back into her coffin" in Mu's arcade end.
Have no idea when it became empty though.

2 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Yes, that was I read. Hence also why Izanami wants to put Noel "back into her coffin" in Mu's arcade end.
Have no idea when it became empty though.

Perhaps around the time Noel was devoured by berserk Ragna and then rejected her powers as the God Slayer? If Noel and Mu-12 are currently separate, yet the latter has a physical form, it's possible then that either of them could be housing whoever it is that escaped from the Master Unit. That's the only time I can think of that would make sense since, if the Master Unit was empty up until now, then this issue ought to have been brought up much sooner.