Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokemonblaze234

[CF] Nu/v-13 Gameplay Discussion

So, X>3C>Supra~214B>5C>6C>stuff seems to be her midscreen BnB

X>236D~214[D]>5B works in the corner

FC 6C>236[D]>5DD>236D~C~214D>5C>623C~214A/B>2DD>4D>2DD>jc j.D>j.6D>j.D>jc j.D>j.6D>j.D>Crescent

Question 1 

Is kiyoshi face look like his profile pic on tweeter?   He looks good.

Question 2

I heard Nu only got rated as 4 score, consider as character of the second worst score.  Is that true? So she is no longer worth to practice then?

3 hours ago, Starkaiser said:

Question 1 

Is kiyoshi face look like his profile pic on tweeter?   He looks good.

Question 2

I heard Nu only got rated as 4 score, consider as character of the second worst score.  Is that true? So she is no longer worth to practice then?

Question 1 has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

Nu is no longer top but still a good character, she just takes more "skill" now.

From what I seen in every video.  Seem she can't no longer playing as a home keepers, every players shoot only a little then dash right into the opponent for melee combat for surprised tactic.   But does she has any improve on her CQC ability?   else, if the surprised chance fail, and opponent expected you to walk-in, then it would be totally destroyed, assuming that her melee is as bad as before.

Luminous does not at all hold the same function as spike chaser and without spike chaser we lose a reliable way to catch rolls or have even mediocre oki, unfortunately.

That said, Nu does look fine. I'm curious to see whether luminous actually adds anything to the character other than give opponents a reason to block longer, i.e. CP 2.0 Mu in general. The good news is that it gives Nu a reliable setplay tool, something she was severely lacking previously.

I won't know how useful it is until I have a chance to play myself.

Does anyone know exactly how luminous works? As in, I've seen the spike come out at different timings and at different directions. I imagine it has a D~C and [D] version like all her other specials?

Yes, Luminous has a fast (D~C) version, normal version, and hold version [D], just like spike chaser.

Wanted to point that Nu's EA travels fullscreen, which could be useful for punishes or during combos that involve Legacy Edge and any far away/fullscreen D string confirms.