Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAc Chaos

[CF] Hakumen General Discussion

16 hours ago, Moblin said:

But does 2C only link after gurren when the opponent is crouching?

That's most likely the case, if 214A > 2C trully worked on standing then we would have seen 214A > 6A on standing as well (Since 6A is 1f frame faster than 2C in CF). However, so far on standing opponents, the only thing I have seen close to that in CF is 214A > 2A > 6A > 6B.

I used google translate on Camelia's evernote and it seems that there are 2 parts dealing with 214A > 2C combos.

Spoiler

"・相手をしゃがみ食らいにした場合、2Cからエリアルや火蛍コンに行ける。例えば
(JBやJ2C等>)5C>紅蓮>~
の様に5C強制しゃがみ食らいを利用したり
J2C>2B>紅蓮
JB>J2A>2B>紅蓮
等々の前ジャンプや空ダ特攻からも、しゃがみ確認さえ出来れば2C拾いが可能。コンボ時間始動がN以上で紅蓮が4ヒット目までならほぼ行ける。
2A>2B>紅蓮でも2C拾いは可能だが、2Aを二回以上刻むと不可。"

Spoiler

・(しゃがみ食らい)>紅蓮>2C>エリアル
・(しゃがみ食らい)>紅蓮>2C>火蛍>J2C>2C>エリアル
前述の通り、しゃがみ食らい限定コンに活用出来る。判りやすい場面は、ハクメン4C読みのしゃがみ攻撃を読んで、前ジャンプJ2C>2B>紅蓮をした時とか。
・紅蓮ch>2C>エリアルか火蛍コン
・紅蓮ch>(5C>)他必殺技
紅蓮ch時にも2Cか5Cへ移行可能。暴れを潰した時にしっかり使えるようにしましょう。

It would be appreciated if a translator could provide a translation.

On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Schneider-X said:

5C forces crouching state on hit now.

Oh sweet jesus what gift have you given me.

There's something interesting going on in this clip at the 7:33 mark.  The hakumen player does a really low to the ground agito and it looks like there's now enough untech time on normal hit that j.B was able to combo into it.

hmm, the Jin didn't Emergency tech Agito, so I'm assuming he was able to just pick him up normally before he delayed tech.

20 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

hmm, the Jin didn't Emergency tech Agito, so I'm assuming he was able to just pick him up normally before he delayed tech.

The combo counter was red. He couldn't emergency tech.

2 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

If you count the number of hits in the combo, the Agito is included and as Blactricity, the combo stayed red.

17 hours ago, Schneider-X said:

There's something interesting going on in this clip at the 7:33 mark.  The hakumen player does a really low to the ground agito and it looks like there's now enough untech time on normal hit that j.B was able to combo into it.

That's seems pretty handy.  I wonder if it means that 66 agito can be comboed off of, or maybe close 5B > tk agito falling j.B.

1 hour ago, Spark said:

What part does it drop at in CPEX?

I can't do the 1st j.C, hakumen falls too fast to the ground and misses 

Yo check this out

Would it be possible to CUT the explosion consistently?  It would create an amazing defensive tool in the MU.

7 hours ago, Moblin said:

Would it be possible to CUT the explosion consistently?  It would create an amazing defensive tool in the MU.

Kokonoe can now choose when the explosion goes off from Bunker so I wouldn't count on it.

On 2/1/2016 at 11:18 AM, The_undercover_beret said:

New neta combo video from Nikki:

Original nico link: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28114706

It shows a few interesting things like 3C cancelling into Mugen (sadly It doesn't lead to a combo) and Haku's astral working against Izanami's Timestop.

The grab rapid cancel stuff in the corner is pretty interesting.  It's hard to tell what is just eye candy and what's optimal in that combo video.  

Btw Undercover Beret, do you have a twitter account?  

So, I figured out that you can use Kishuu to duck under some moves; its a bit finnicky tho since the invul is so late into the move.

7 hours ago, Moblin said:

The grab rapid cancel stuff in the corner is pretty interesting.  It's hard to tell what is just eye candy and what's optimal in that combo video. 

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the combos that Nikki records since this is a netta combo video.  I would take note of certain combo paths though for example:

1) @2:08: OD Shippu wave is affected by SMP and has little to no minimum damage.  OD Shippu wave and regular Shippu wave count as different moves to SMP.

2) @0:53: Tsubakicopter is still possible (on Tager atleast)

53 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

So, I figured out that you can use Kishuu to duck under some moves; its a bit finnicky tho since the invul is so late into the move.

This should go under the BBCPEX general discussion.

Ah, RIP to that idea.    I'm also noticing that Hakumens are using 6a a lot more during pressure.  Usually to catch up-backing.  Did something happen to facilitate that?