Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[CF] Bullet Gameplay Discussion

Found this nifty Evernote pinned to the twitter of Kurenai's neta account. It seems to have evernotes detailing her movelist, combos and the Okizeme evernote that got translated earlier. @SoWL Not going to ask you translate because there's way too much here but if you get a chance, could you skim through it and see if there's anything major/important worth pointing out. Like tips for landing certain combos and so forth. 

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s310/sh/05b87f2e-8598-4417-af64-275a9d1287ea/572f182c17f3d033c5a99acf4e174f8b

@RurouniLoneWolf

Sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy as of late. You're right that it's a whole lot of info, so it's really difficult for me to choose anything specific to translate (at the very least, the combo sections don't seem to have any tips on landing combos). There is also a lot of character-specific stuff that's spread through most sections. Unfortunately, I can't promise anything nowadays, but if you're interested in any specific sections, I can at least focus on those.