Elstraim

BlazBlue guitar tabs?

Okay, where can I find the Bass tabs for Howling Moon, Weak Executioner and Gluttony Fang? Also... Can these songs be played on a 4-String Bass? And I can't open .zip files (I've seen these throughout this thread), so I'll need these either posted or as a text file please. Thanks in advance!

Emmm, any way to convert this tabs to partiture/sheet music (maybe a MIDI file)?

I'd love to see Jin's theme partiture, or any song actually.

I'm very slow at translating tabs :S, always played on partiture, guitar and piano (and others).

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the delay, I caught a cold. Here is the version 1.0 of Marionette Purple, with Bass (Eletric & Acoustic), Guitars, Piano (33% Completed), Solos and most of the Keyboards. I hope you enjoy it. I still need to perfect it.

IMPORTANT: Re-uploaded Sword of Doom (adjusted tempo of 108 bpm to 107 bpm, and some notes of the bass on the second bridge were wrong).

Covered Songs:

. Gluttony Fang (Bjholmes2), Blood Pain (Rehashed) & Condemnation Wings (Defnist47);

. Nightmare Fiction (Skye);

. Oriental Flower (Rehashed);

. Memory of Tears (Defnist47);

. Rebellion (blazeu25, Shinsyn0021);

. Black Onslaught (the8anarchist);

. Under Heaven Destruction (Safetyman);

. Launch Out (tokyobassist);

. Sword of Doom (Beast of Fire, TemptingRose);

. Marionette Purple (B.O.A, Irikarul);

Queue:

. Bullet Dance (Skullkrusher, Rehashed);

. Lust SIN + Piano Arrangement (Zevali, alvare);

. Still In The Dark (Roldy);

. Thin RED Line (Rehashed);

. Conclusion (Blade);

. The Midnight Carnival ~Korean OST~ (Rehashed);

. Endless Despair (Tong);

. Continuum Shift (Shynkz);

. Get Down To Business (Abominable K);

. MOTOR HEAD (Poet_mit_Knall);

. The Road To Hope (katatafish); Needs verification

. Keep The Flag Flying (Dorro);

. Weak Executioner (Zounder);

. The Man (TemptingRose);

. Alexandrite (oda_gomnaga, Paprika);

. Queen of Rose (djKun);

. Stardust Memory (Mekillsum1);

. Active Angel (Mekillsum1);

That would be great! I'd tab these songs but not only am I terrible but I can't tab by either.

Rest assured. Added!

Thanks so much for the wonderful tabs Beast of Fire. If possible, I'd like to second oda_gomnaga's request for Alexandrite.

Seconded! You're welcome!

uhm i would like to request stardust memory and active angel(platina theme) and thanks for the other tabs so far :)

Added!

Okay, where can I find the Bass tabs for Howling Moon, Weak Executioner and Gluttony Fang? Also... Can these songs be played on a 4-String Bass? And I can't open .zip files (I've seen these throughout this thread), so I'll need these either posted or as a text file please. Thanks in advance!

Well, every song is possible to play as long as you use the correct tune for the song, i.e. Gluttony Fang is possible to play like D-Standard Tuning (DGCF). And I don't understand why can't you open the files, they are working fine.

Emmm, any way to convert this tabs to partiture/sheet music (maybe a MIDI file)?

I'd love to see Jin's theme partiture, or any song actually.

I'm very slow at translating tabs :S, always played on partiture, guitar and piano (and others).

I always upload the Guitar Pro file (.gp5, version 5.2 compatible or later) and the .mid file, just click the tabs, download them and extract. You should do fine.

Well, next one is Bullet Dance.

Marionette Purple.zip

I would like to also second Active Angel, Get Down To Business, and Motor Head.

Nice tabs so far man, been wanting to learn these songs when I get guitar. Thanks you very much man.

Thanks for the tabs Beast... you have very good ear!

Best of luck to ANIMADNESS as well. Very nice stuff so far^^ looking forward to more of your original work

Thanks a lot for the Tabs everyone who put effort into them :) Also, The sword of doom GP tab link is broken! But seriously great job guys, most of these sound completely accurate XD

I would like to also second Active Angel, Get Down To Business, and Motor Head.

Nice tabs so far man, been wanting to learn these songs when I get guitar. Thanks you very much man.

Thanks, as soon as I post the new song I will update my queue.

Thanks for the tabs Beast... you have very good ear!

Best of luck to ANIMADNESS as well. Very nice stuff so far^^ looking forward to more of your original work

Oh I'm glad to read that. You can check more of our work @ the band's temporary myspace.

And there are more songs on the way. We are recording a new single with two new songs, one of them is the full version of that video's song 'Viagem Sem Volta'.

Thanks a lot for the Tabs everyone who put effort into them :) Also, The sword of doom GP tab link is broken! But seriously great job guys, most of these sound completely accurate XD

I'll check the link as soon as I get home. I will upload again if necessary. Anyone else is having trouble with these links?

No Love So Blue?! :<

Well I will start to work on Bullet Dance now (probably today). It won't be a problem to transcribe Kanako Kondo's voice lines.

Thanks for all the awesome tabs! Any chance of Susanooh being added to the queue?

As soon as I post the new song I will update my queue.

Take care folks.

Hi ehm i love your tabs Beast Of Fire thank you man !!!

but....

Can I have a Tab of the Calamaty Trigger Opening Song and of the Song SUSANNOH ( hakumens theme ) i need this 2 tabs for my guitar teacher...

he loves the blazblue ost..

thank you very much if you do this for me !

good luck....

Myself :D

Hiya!

Bullet Dance is now ready to go. Still need to add Kanako Kondo's voice lines though.

This tab covers rhythm guitars (Dropped D Tuning), solo guitars (Dropped D Tuning), bass (4-string, D Standard Tuning), Synths & Keyboards!

I hope you enjoy it. I also verified the zip files and every file is working fine. Just make sure you GP software is at least 5.2 compatible. The mids are ok as well!

Next one is Lust Sin!

Covered Songs:

. Gluttony Fang (Bjholmes2), Blood Pain (Rehashed) & Condemnation Wings (Defnist47);

. Nightmare Fiction (Skye);

. Oriental Flower (Rehashed);

. Memory of Tears (Defnist47);

. Rebellion (blazeu25, Shinsyn0021);

. Black Onslaught (the8anarchist);

. Under Heaven Destruction (Safetyman);

. Launch Out (tokyobassist);

. Sword of Doom (Beast of Fire, TemptingRose);

. Marionette Purple (B.O.A, Irikarul);

. Bullet Dance (Skullkrusher, Rehashed);

Queue:

. Lust SIN + Piano Arrangement (Zevali, alvare);

. Still In The Dark (Roldy);

. Thin RED Line (Rehashed);

. Conclusion (Blade);

. The Midnight Carnival ~Korean OST~ (Rehashed);

. Endless Despair (Tong);

. Continuum Shift (Shynkz);

. Get Down To Business (Abominable K, NoelRin);

. MOTOR HEAD (Poet_mit_Knall, NoelRin);

. The Road To Hope (katatafish); Needs verification

. Keep The Flag Flying (Dorro);

. Weak Executioner (Zounder);

. The Man (TemptingRose);

. Alexandrite (oda_gomnaga, Paprika);

. Queen of Rose (djKun);

. Stardust Memory (Mekillsum1);

. Active Angel (Mekillsum1, NoelRin);

. SUSANO'O (DemonEyesKyo, Arcsystemworks);

. Calamity Trigger (Arcsystemworks);

Hi ehm i love your tabs Beast Of Fire thank you man !!!

but....

Can I have a Tab of the Calamaty Trigger Opening Song and of the Song SUSANNOH ( hakumens theme ) i need this 2 tabs for my guitar teacher...

he loves the blazblue ost..

thank you very much if you do this for me !

good luck....

Myself :D

Oh thank you. I added to the queue, I'll try to do those tabs, just hang in there while I fulfill the other requests. You can send to your teacher the other tabs as well.

Dumb question: your nick, are you actually from ASW?

Thank you all! I hope to be back soon with more tabs or corrections!

Bullet Dance.zip

Ok... thanks for bullet dance this tab is perfect !!! i mean this honest...

and well about the question....

No i am not really from arc system works but i was there in summer holiday... really i was in yokohama and arc system works is in yokohama.....

and i have met daisuke ishiwatari really really really and he told me one thing....

if u want to be a good guitar player and a great video game soundtrack composer dont forget....

music is how a language...

it is your work to understand this language..

and yoshihiro kusano ( ive met him too ) told me

'' A Good Guitar Player Does Not Play With His Fingers... A Good Guitar Player Plays Only With His Head'' It is true

'' A Good Guitar Player Does Not Play With His Fingers... A Good Guitar Player Plays Only With His Head''

QFT. Honestly, when I teach my students, I cannot stress this enough. Yes knowing how to play properly with your fingers is all fine and good, but you play as good as your fingers then. If you play with your mind set to it, you can play whatever you want. Just tell yourself you can play and by god you absolutely can. These transcriptions are fantastic so far! Keep up the good work, I'll see if I can't lighten your work load a little bit since I like doing this stuff in my free time! I'll see if I have the patience to add drums to your existing ones as well, as tedious as it is.

Yeah Cassern you are really right...

if you play with your head your can play everything you want!!

And I have 3 Questions For Beast Of Fire...

1. What is your Next Song????

2. Is Susannoh In Drop D or in Standard Tuning?

3. Is it possible to add Awakening The Chaos to the queue? ( I know that you have hard work with your other songs and i know that Awakening The Chaos is the most Complicated Song In Blazblue Calamaty Trigger ) but if you have time....

can you do this for me????

this would be really awesome!!! because awakening the chaos ( and queen of rose ) are my favourite songs from blazblue calamaty trigger !!

and greetings from my guitar teacher he is looking forward to Susannoh first.... :D

Who do I look to email the MIDI to Lust Sin?

I put together bits of it and a good majority of the drum track together when I did that cover earlier in the year.

The piano is mostly consisted of the intro as I can't make out the notes for the majority of the song.

You'll have better luck emailing me as I hardly check this forum very often (just pm me please, or message on YT - let me know you're from Dloop) for whoever is moderating this :P

I certainly don't mind taking on more of a workload on this, especially since I've been looking to cover a lot of these songs - but would prefer to be aware as to what all is going on as far as titles tracked so far.

Sir, I just want to thank you for all the music you've provided so far. Condemnation Wings is the reason I came here initially, but it was Under Heaven Destruction, Rebellion, Gluttony Fang....Hell, all of them are just amazing. Because of this I'm forcing myself to learn piano and guitar.

Wish me luck!

P.S. I know a friend of mine will appreciate Bullet Storm (he mains Noel XD)

Thank you.