Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chickzama

[CF] Terumi Combo Thread

http://kurushii.tv/Dustloop/BBCF/Graphics/Terumi/BBCF_Header_Combo_Thread.png

Info

All combos posted by users will be tested and added to the thread.

Notation:

>: Cancel
|>: Link After landing from Aerial Move
j: Jump
dj: Double Jump
sj: Super Jump
AD: Air Dash
IAD: Instant Air Dash
jc: Jump Cancel
sjc: Super Jump Cancel
CH: Counter Hit
FC: Fatal Counter
RC: Rapid Cancel
[ ]: Hold Input
DMG: Damage
CT: Crush Trigger

Combo Format

The combos are written in this format: Combo (Damage, Heat gain/Heat used)

BBCP_Info_Bar_c02.png

Mid-screen:
A normal

B normals

C normals

Drives

Specials

Throw

Air Throw

BBCP_Info_Bar_c03.png

Corner:
A normal

B normals

C normals

Drives

Specials

Throw

Air Throw

overdrive4.png

Overdrive Combos:
A normal

B normals

C normals

Drives

Specials

Throw

Air Throw

On 11/24/2015, 11:28:33, heavymetalmixer said:

Fuck japanese . . .

テ= Te

ル= Ru

ミ= Mi

の= No

コ= Ko

ン= N

ボ= Bo

Just look for  テルミ and you'll have the right character. Japanese is actually kind of fun to learn. Try it sometime :)

6 hours ago, LaowPing said:

テ= Te

ル= Ru

ミ= Mi

の= No

コ= Ko

ン= N

ボ= Bo

Just look for  テルミ and you'll have the right character. Japanese is actually kind of fun to learn. Try it sometime :)

If you have the translations for Terumi's specials that would be an absolute godsent 

On 11/30/2015, 3:48:35, Fame96 said:

If you have the translations for Terumi's specials that would be an absolute godsent 

Got to study for my Japanese test tomorrow anyway so might as well get the practice in.

ジャガク Jyagaku/Jagaku       2B>2C>5D>6CorJyagaku

ガレン  Garen  スカ  Suka (I assume it means "whiff")      5B>3C>Garen3>Jyagaku(Whiff)>5A>4D>HJJB1>JC3>jcJC3>J2D

投げ Touge/Tooge? (Throw)     Throw>Garen3>Jyagaku(Whiff)>5A>4D>JC3>jcJC3>J2D

ダッシュ Dasshyu/Dasshu (Took me a while to realize this means dash)      Throw>Dash5B>5C>2C>4D>JC3>JC3>J2D

2B>5D>6C>rc6B>Garen1>Jyagaku(Whiff)>5A>4D>HJJB1>JC3>jcJC3>J2D

ガセンショウ Gasenshyou/Gasenshou  ゴウガ Gouga        Gasenshou>Gouga

ツイショウガ Tsuishyouga/Tsuishouga  メッセンガ Messenga      Tsuishouga>Messenga>5B>5C>2C>4D>JC3>J2D

Tsuishouga>Messenga>3C>Garen1>Jyagaku(Whiff)>5A>4D>JC3>J2D

空中 Kuuchiyoo (means sky or air according to my Kanji Dictionary)      Air Messenga>5B>5C>2C>4D>JC3>jcJC3>J2D

5B>3C>Garen3>Messenga>5B>5C>2C>4D>HJJB1>JC3>jcJC3>J2D

5B>3C>Garen3>Tsuishouga>2B>5C>4D>JC3>JC3>J2D

カスヒット Kasuhitto (No clue what that means but I think it's two words. Hitto means hit and Kasu means a bunch of shit. The closest I could get to something that made sense is ground so maybe ground hit?) 5B>3C>Garen3>Tsuishouga>3C>5D>6D(Ground Hit?)>5B>5C>dlJyagaku>DD or 3C>6C or 4D>J2D

微ダッシュ Bidasshu (the kanji translates to minuteness so I'm guessing it means micro dash)5B>2C>5D>6C>RC>6D>Micro-dash5B>5D>6D>5C>dlJyagakuor 3C>6C or 4D>J2D

5B>3C>Garen3>Jyagaku1>5B>5D>6D>5B>5C>2C>4D>JC3>J2D

カスあたりKasu Atari (I think it's refering to the single hit of 6D)    Throw>Garen1>Tsuishouga>3C>5D>6D(One hit)>5B>5C>dlJyagaku or 3C>6C or 4D>J2D

スライド (Suraido/Sura Ido, again, not sure) Throw>Garen1>Tsuishouga>Sura Ido3C>5D>6D>6C

フェイントLiterally says feint (well, feinto technically but you know what they mean)    6Ach>Jyagaku(Whiff)or6B feint or2D>5B>5C>3C>Garen1>Jyagaku(whiff)>5A>4D>HJJB1>JC3>jcJC3>J2D

ゲージ gauge (meter) 消費 (consumption) 回収(recovery)          6B>6C>RC>6D>5B>5D>6D>3C>6D>Jygaku Cost 50 heat, recovers 47

Now for the stuff listed as new:

6Bfc>Dash5B>3C>Garen3>5A>5C>2C>6D>Dash5B>5D>6D>5B>5C>dlJyhaku>DD or 3C>6C or 4D>J2D  (probably a corner combo)

5B>2C>6C>RC>6B>Garen1>Jyagaku(Whiff)>5A>4D>HJJB1>JC3>jcJC3>J2D Recovers 22-24 heat

5B>2C>6C>RC>6D>Dash5B>5D>6D>5B>5C>dlJyagaku or 3C>6C or 4D>J2D  Recovers 31 heat

Now for the other things that say new:

かガレン Kagaren (I think this is a typo so I'll just translate it is Garen for now) 最終段か Last step (or something like that. Don't think it matters in context of the combo so I'll leave it out)  から Kara (as in kara cancel I believe) ループしまくる Ruubushimakuru Loop  して shite Then        3C>Garen>6Crc Kara cOD Then4D>J2D loops

5B>3C>Garen3>cOD>Dash4D>J2D>4D>J2D>Jyagaku

5B>3C>cOD>4D>J2D>4D>J2D>4D>J2D>Jyagaku

6B>6C>rc>cOD>4D>J2D>4D>J2D>4D>J2D>Jyagaku

And now for the other, other things listed as new

6B>6D>cOD>Air Messenga>5B>5C1>J2D>Jyagaku

The line at the end is some sort of combo theory or property he is planning to check out

December 2nd Update:

ブレン Buren  バクステ Bakusute (Backstep/Backdash) キャンセル Kyaseru (Cancel) ジャバク Jabaku (632146D)   ABurenrc>Backdash×2>CancelOD>2D>4D>J2D×N>Jabaku  Potential 100% Meter Gain

ABurenRC>Backdash×2>CancelOD>2D>6D>Jyagaku1>4D>J2D×N>Jyagaku (Originally said "2C>6D but I'm fairly sure that's a typo since I don't know how the hell you can backdash twice and use 2C, let alone follow up with 6D)

December 4th Update:

轟牙 Gouga (As in Gouga Soutenjin, 623B) Soutenjinch>Dash5B>5C>2C>4D>HJJC×3>J2D

Soutenjinch>Dash5B>5C>Jagaku3>Jabaku 

December 6th Update:

5B>4D>dlTsuishouga>2C>5D>6D>5B>5D>6D>3C>6D>Jagaku3>Jabaku (probably corner combo)

On 11/30/2015, 1:56:01, LaowPing said:

投げ Touge/Tooge? (I'm not good with Kanji, is this a move?)

スライド (Suraido/Sura Ido, again, not sure)

Putting in Touge thing in Google Translate turns up Nage, says throw.

Suraido is possibly slide, as in 236 motion before the move. Like how in CPEX, you would do Garengeki max, 2366D * from midscreen.

4 hours ago, psyprox said:

Putting in Touge thing in Google Translate turns up Nage, says throw.

Suraido is possibly slide, as in 236 motion before the move. Like how in CPEX, you would do Garengeki max, 236DD from midscreen.

Figured out the grab thing after looking at the context of the combo. Looks a lot like a throw combo. Not sure what slide would have to do with the combo it was listed in. They already have a word for microdash and I'm fairly sure it's a corner combo.

Also, edited my post to include more translations.

Edit: Meant to ask, Tsuishouga is our overhead right?

(Don't know the rules about double posting but I wanted to make sure y'all got a notification)

Do we have a move called Roaring Fang? The new update uses  轟牙 which means roaring fang (roughly). I know we have cleaving fang and retaliating fang. All the new combos involving this "roaring fang" are CH combos, the first two are followed by dash 5B. In context of the combo Divine Twin Blades is the only thing I can think of that makes sense (623B).

1 hour ago, LaowPing said:

(Don't know the rules about double posting but I wanted to make sure y'all got a notification)

Do we have a move called Roaring Fang? The new update uses  轟牙 which means roaring fang (roughly). I know we have cleaving fang and retaliating fang. All the new combos involving this "roaring fang" are CH combos, the first two are followed by dash 5B. In context of the combo Divine Twin Blades is the only thing I can think of that makes sense (623B).

What are those complete combos?

EDIT: Beginner Terumi Combos by Kurubushi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VhxzWs4y-4

30 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

What are those complete combos?

EDIT: Beginner Terumi Combos by Kurubushi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VhxzWs4y-4

new!!
轟牙
轟牙ch>ダッシュ5B>5C>2C>4D>HJJC×3>J2D

轟牙ch>ダッシュ5B>5C>ジャガク3>ジャバク

轟牙chコンボの〆をエリアル轟牙しちゃうと同技補正で全然減らなくなるので注意!
倒しきるなら地上でジャバクかBブレンで〆るのが得策

妄想
レリウス相手に画面端
5B>4D>dlツイショウガ>2B>5C>2C>5D>6D>5B>5D>6D>3C>6D>ジャガク3>ジャバク
多分イケる ゲージ回収が何%か気になる

That's the section added today to the evernote. 3 of those are combos that I can translate or could if I knew what roaring fang was.

1 hour ago, LaowPing said:
new!!
轟牙
轟牙ch>ダッシュ5B>5C>2C>4D>HJJC×3>J2D

轟牙ch>ダッシュ5B>5C>ジャガク3>ジャバク

轟牙chコンボの〆をエリアル轟牙しちゃうと同技補正で全然減らなくなるので注意!
倒しきるなら地上でジャバクかBブレンで〆るのが得策

妄想
レリウス相手に画面端
5B>4D>dlツイショウガ>2B>5C>2C>5D>6D>5B>5D>6D>3C>6D>ジャガク3>ジャバク
多分イケる ゲージ回収が何%か気になる

That's the section added today to the evernote. 3 of those are combos that I can translate or could if I knew what roaring fang was.

Those combos sound like Messenga to me, because I haven't seen other combos where you're still close enough to follow 2C with 4D.

3 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Those combos sound like Messenga to me, because I haven't seen other combos where you're still close enough to follow 2C with 4D.

It's Soutenjin. Glad studying Japanese is paying off.

1 minute ago, GunBlazer said:

Oh true, I forgot you can do combos of CH 623B now, but for what I've seen, you need a dash after 623B.

2 hours ago, GunBlazer said:

2 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Oh true, I forgot you can do combos of CH 623B now, but for what I've seen, you need a dash after 623B.

That's what I thought but why write it as  轟牙

Unless there's another translation, this is pronounced as  とどろき きば which reads as Todoroki kiba. 623B makes sense since I've seen the combo's on Jourdal's vids but I'm just wondering how Soutenjin becomes 轟牙

Also, he writes  ジャガク3>ジャバク (Jyagaku 3 hits> Jyabaku) twice. I originally assumed it was a typo but maybe there's something else I'm missing.

Edit: After some more research I've found the  轟 can translate to "Gou" and  牙 can translate to "Ga" (Yes, kanji has multiple readings, it's kind of annoying) 623B's full name is Gouga Soutenjin so I'll just leave that as close enough and edit my post to include the new combo. Still wondering about the Jyagaku/Jyabaku thing though

On 4/12/2015 8:32:33 p., LaowPing said:

Still wondering about the Jyagaku/Jyabaku thing though

It's actually Jagaku. ジャ combines "Ji" and "Ya", and is actually read as "Ja", because there is no standalone character for that. Same for "Je", "Jo", and "Ju".

On 4/12/2015 8:32:33 p., LaowPing said: Still wondering about the Jyagaku/Jyabaku thing though

It's actually Jagaku. ジャ combines "Ji" and "Ya", and is actually read as "Ja", because there is no standalone character for that. Same for "Je", "Jo", and "Ju".

I know. If you look at my original translation notes I wrote "Jyagaku/Jagaku" Sometimes the Y stays in English like in Kyuubi or Ryu, even though the pronunciation is sometimes the same. Reading the Japanese is easy. Turning it into English is difficult.

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, LaowPing said:

I know. If you look at my original translation notes I wrote "Jyagaku/Jagaku" Sometimes the Y stays in English like in Kyuubi or Ryu, even though the pronunciation is sometimes the same. Reading the Japanese is easy. Turning it into English is difficult.

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

You're right. Let me clear out that this situation just applies for this particular case with "Ji" and other characters.

5 minutes ago, Monochrome Magpie said:

5B > 5C > 3C > 牙鎌撃 > CT > 滅閃 > 5B > 5C > 3C > cOD > 4D > J2D > 4D > J2D > 4D > J2D > 4D > J2D > 墜衝牙 > 蛇縛 6900弱

Seems like a Terumi combo.

Life percentage?