Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chickzama

[CF] Terumi Combo Thread

23 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Life percentage?

It's a good thing the BB wikia has the Kanji for Terumi moves.

http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Y%C5%ABki_Terumi/Move_List

5B > 5C > 3C > Garengeki > CT > Messenga > 5B > 5C > 3C > cOD > 4D > J2D > 4D > J2D > 4D > J2D > 4D > J2D > Jagaku? > Fuenjin 6900 Damage?

Kanji means "weakness" and a bunch of other things relating to weakness. I'll jut list it as damage since it makes sense. Jagaku doesn't completely match up with the kanji but it just makes the most sense so I put it there. Also, figured out what Jabaku means thanks to the wiki. It's Fuenjin (632146D, full name is Jabaku Fuenjin). Time to make some corrections.

Also added a combo from the December 6th update on the evernote

3 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

I guess it does, the distance is enough, though is it really useful over other combos?

I dunno. It seem pretty good in CPExtend. If not good, flashy lol.
What about uh....5B 5C 623B RC OD 9 J2D stuff. That one did a lot of damage!

On 12/17/2015, 8:50:04, CharlieDowncast said:

I dunno. It seem pretty good in CPExtend. If not good, flashy lol.
What about uh....5B 5C 623B RC OD 9 J2D stuff. That one did a lot of damage!

That's still there. 22C RC 2D is just for flash since there were always more optimized combos, even more so in CF it seems.

OD > 236236D xx EA works and does 8.2k in Active Flow.

Since 236236D is back to its 1.0 glory days in terms of startup, OD 6D xx 236236D combos are possible midscreen. Granted, there's no real reason to do that as 632146D in OD does more damage anyway, unless the opponent has no meter to steal. But if you want to get flashy, then that's a solid option I suppose.

17 minutes ago, Sai said:

Since 236236D is back to its 1.0 glory days in terms of startup, OD 6D xx 236236D combos are possible midscreen. Granted, there's no real reason to do that as 632146D in OD does more damage anyway, unless the opponent has no meter to steal. But if you want to get flashy, then that's a solid option I suppose.

If you want just to do a lot of damage, but you know that won't give you the round, 236236D it's better, and gives a better knockdown.

Do we have our unlockable set up back?

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

On 19/12/2015 at 11:03 AM, Sai said:

>Supers can be EA-cancelled.

OD Triple Super Combos when?!

Supers now have SMP which fucks even with their min damage though. Soutenjin > Burensen > EA would be whack but it would need like super-dead red health

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

Supers now have SMP which fucks even with their min damage though. Soutenjin > Burensen > EA would be whack but it would need like super-dead red health

The 623B > 41236C > EA

On 16/9/2016 at 11:17 PM, VexedPB414 said:

So Terumi's taunt is special cancelable; makes for some pretty silly taunt combos

We're done. Thank you for coming.