Sign in to follow this  
TittyFOFO

Accent Core Venom Thread

Use a p dubbie or summon a ball by them when there knocked down. Then run up jump (they might to throw you or do a wake up) then do j. 236D. if they have an uppercut then u careful with that. Hey if u slashblack a dp in the air could u j.236D on the way down for a counter hit. Im gonna have to test that.

hello, I am a new player with venom, and i need some help Please X.x i will make some newbies questions, and im sure that you have anwsered before but please if you can help me LoL, well my first character is May, and have played GG since psx, in 3s I play with urien, the charges is not a big problem for me....(only are hours and hours of training) XDD well I have tried with venom some basics like K, S, SA in 2ºnd hit of S, i have some troubles with 6P, 6 HS, SA i meke it the 30% of the times LoL XDD i need some good preasures... i only know this... T_T K > S> CR.s > S > 2 HS > CR.s > S> SA.HS FRC iad, but or i dont make it well of the rival can atack me in this IAD, and if I run the rival can kick my ass. T__T i need some ways to make damage, if hit my rival i dont know how make damage, i usually try S > HS > D > SA.hs frc >9 K> S> HS > D or i try make a DV and make some preasure later, i need some preasures, with balls and without them, what is your favourite or more common bal when you hit iwht a DC? i usually try make it with S and later 2 S, i am looking some of n.toko or nanase matchs and video named valon (yeah i know is from reload bu is one of the best CV evah !! *__*) the CV of AC are little especific T___T sorry for my nwebies questions, venom is little hard to masterize, is little weird for me LoL and i dont undestand a lot of things that you said in your post LoL XDDD but for me venom is one of the most fun characters to play *___* thanks LoL andsorry for the trouble and the time LoL and sorry for my poor english T___T

hello, I am a new player with venom, and i need some help Please X.x

i will make some newbies questions, and im sure that you have anwsered before but please if you can help me LoL,

well my first character is May, and have played GG since psx, in 3s I play with urien, the charges is not a big problem for me....(only are hours and hours of training) XDD

well I have tried with venom some basics like K, S, SA in 2ºnd hit of S,

i have some troubles with 6P, 6 HS, SA i meke it the 30% of the times LoL XDD

i need some good preasures... i only know this... T_T K > S> CR.s > S > 2 HS > CR.s > S> SA.HS FRC iad, but or i dont make it well of the rival can atack me in this IAD, and if I run the rival can kick my ass. T__T

i need some ways to make damage, if hit my rival i dont know how make damage, i usually try S > HS > D > SA.hs frc >9 K> S> HS > D or i try make a DV and make some preasure later,

i need some preasures, with balls and without them,

what is your favourite or more common bal when you hit iwht a DC? i usually try make it with S and later 2 S,

i am looking some of n.toko or nanase matchs and video named valon (yeah i know is from reload bu is one of the best CV evah !! *__*) the CV of AC are little especific T___T

sorry for my nwebies questions, venom is little hard to masterize, is little weird for me LoL and i dont undestand a lot of things that you said in your post LoL XDDD

but for me venom is one of the most fun characters to play *___*

thanks LoL andsorry for the trouble and the time LoL

and sorry for my poor english T___T

1. 6P 6H SA you have to get the timing down . as soon as u see the animation for 6H you press and hold 4 and dont press 6 again until the move ends. It takes getting use to.

2. Great pressure well without balls I usually go for 6P S^2 (2hits) HS DC P or K or S or D and I keep attacking or you can hold 2 or 4 when u press S and instead of the HS you can do CR or SA. Along with after the combo you can use those to keep it going. I like to FRC my DCs a alot to keep pressure on.

3. I usually dont think anymore with which ball summon I use to start off with depending on where the other guy is. If its midscreen doing a combo and DC H is pretty nice cause then u can teleport and attack from above.

btw one good combo i like to use is 6P 5S^2 2D SA FRC 6P 6H DC P, you could probably add after the 6H a ballsummon P SA FRC 6P 6H again depending where you are at on the screen.

I hoped I helped you some. Its all about getting use with the balls and 6P 6H is always your friend. It took me a while to pick back venom from not playing him in years but one day it just suddenly clicks in your mind that you know what to do. It happened to me :X

1. 6P 6H SA you have to get the timing down . as soon as u see the animation for 6H you press and hold 4 and dont press 6 again until the move ends. It takes getting use to.

2. Great pressure well without balls I usually go for 6P S^2 (2hits) HS DC P or K or S or D and I keep attacking or you can hold 2 or 4 when u press S and instead of the HS you can do CR or SA. Along with after the combo you can use those to keep it going. I like to FRC my DCs a alot to keep pressure on.

3. I usually dont think anymore with which ball summon I use to start off with depending on where the other guy is. If its midscreen doing a combo and DC H is pretty nice cause then u can teleport and attack from above.

btw one good combo i like to use is 6P 5S^2 2D SA FRC 6P 6H DC P, you could probably add after the 6H a ballsummon P SA FRC 6P 6H again depending where you are at on the screen.

I hoped I helped you some. Its all about getting use with the balls and 6P 6H is always your friend. It took me a while to pick back venom from not playing him in years but one day it just suddenly clicks in your mind that you know what to do. It happened to me :X

1 omg i was training to make only with CR not with SA LoL I will try this !!!

2 thanks for this i was triying make a DC frc very farst 66 and keep the preasure *__*

3 ball HS look very useful, i need use it more

4 in the combo i have 2 questions.. what is beter make the 2 D with 1 hit or 2? and waht is the beter SA for thsi combo HS?

i was trying to make this preasure

K> S> CR> S> CR > CR buffer charges are funny *__*

thanks for the help i will trian the 6p 6hs stuff

X:x

i've seen this ball formation from n-otoko. what ball form is it? -----o ---o-- -o---o another one.. -o---------- ---------o-- ------------ ---o-------- -----------o is this some kind of new ball formation in accent core?

yep, I think at the beginning of this thread someone posted the new ball formations...also the ones you posted are the same, the one who looks like an X. p Formation (The Arrow) ----------o ------o---- ----o------ ------o---- ----------o K formation (The house...goes around Venom) --------o-------- ---o----------o-- --------V-------- ---o----------o-- S Formation (The X) -o--------o-- ------------- ------o------ ------------- --o--------o- H formation (The wall) -------o-------- -------o-------- -------o-------- -------o-------- -------o-------- D Formation (The ladder) ------------o----- -----------o-------- ----------o--------- --------o---------- ------o------------

i've seen this ball formation from n-otoko. what ball form is it?

-----o

---o--

-o---o

K - S - H - P Formation (as you may know, you can place the first 3 in any order. The last one has to be a P ball). Actually, it looks more like:

-----o

---o--

-o----

----o-

another one..

-o----------

---------o--

------------

---o--------

-----------o

P - S - H - K Formation

is this some kind of new ball formation in accent core?

With respect to Slash, all ball formations, except the D one, are completely new.

Quick question, If I do 2k 5s© 5h 421s (dubie) can they recover from the 5hs stagger and block the dubie curve?

I want to be a venom noob!!! Can someone direct me to a post with some BnB combos for AC? So far I can do the really simple ones like: AD, j.S, j.HS, 5S(1-2hit), 5HS, HS SA frc, 2S, 2D and 2D, HS SA frc, 6P, 6HS, DC I have a hard time getting the DC loops in the corner b/c I'm not sure how to relaunch them from the slide. I'll look more through this thread and try my searchfu, but any direction would be appreciated :china:

Quick question, If I do 2k 5s© 5h 421s (dubie) can they recover from the 5hs stagger and block the dubie curve?

it's always possible, but I rarely (and I mean RARELY) have people recover in time to block the dubies.

I would like to know an offensive 3-ball formation who can be very usefull in the corner for exemple after this combo : Throw/S© (3hit) > 6P > 6HS > Summon Ball > DC > Summon Ball The opponent is OTG and Venom can do a good pressure with 3 balls. Anyone have an idea for a good formation ?

I would like to know an offensive 3-ball formation who can be very usefull in the corner for exemple after this combo :

Throw/S© (3hit) > 6P > 6HS > Summon Ball > DC > Summon Ball

The opponent is OTG and Venom can do a good pressure with 3 balls.

Anyone have an idea for a good formation ?

I often do HS ball then kDC then rather than setting another ball I j.k for a deep k electric ball hit on wake up then mix up air dash j.s j.hs into b&B/land 2k into B&B or whatever mix up if it's blocked do a block string and during the push back you will just hit the HS ball to carry on the pressure.

I would like to know an offensive 3-ball formation who can be very usefull in the corner for exemple after this combo :

Throw/S© (3hit) > 6P > 6HS > Summon Ball > DC > Summon Ball

The opponent is OTG and Venom can do a good pressure with 3 balls.

Anyone have an idea for a good formation ?

First, use a real example for the setup (the one you posted doesn't work on normal conditions). For instance, the one N.O. generally uses is:

Throw - dashing 6P, 6H, P/S/D Ball - 6H, Any Ball, Any Ball

Now, my recommended formations are:

D - S - P

You can, for example, hit the P Ball with 5P to pin the opponent, Warp to the D Ball and play a high-low game with j. H - 2D. In case the mixup doesn't work, you still have the S Ball to continue the pressure.

S - P/K - D

Immediately after summoning the D Ball, you can 2S hitting your opponent and immediately Warp. The D ball will be hit by the delayed effect of the 2S. On hit, you can j. S and combo. On block, you can mix things up like in the example above.

First, use a real example for the setup (the one you posted doesn't work on normal conditions).

This one work on normal condition in corner and Midscreen with normal juggle (Don't hit the character when he bounces on the ground) and on all characters.

It's a very interesting set-up for a performant Okizeme because of the DC Ball.

D - S - P

S - P/K - D

This 2 formations are not very usefull in corner because 1 or 2 ball are beyond the wall so you can't touch it without creat a new formation.

But in midscreen yhe S P D formation are very interesting because a lot of miw-up are available with the Dash/Warp possibility. Thanks

You can also try the following 3-Ball formation : HS - S - K

She was very intersting too because of the ball next to the head of Venom tah you can hit with a jK for a Deep K.

You can also with a 2/5P touch the ball next to Venom for a block string .

The warp is very usefull in this case because she permit Venom to Air Dash directly in the opposent's head to broke a low Block.

You can swith the first 2 balls depending what you want to do with the electric ball.

Some quick poor drawings including the shape of the formation (already posted above) and the corresponding balls. With those, one can think of all the formations, be it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 balls. It can also help if you want to know the trajectory of each ball during summons, so that you can make one hit another during ball seisei. Of course, that does not replace training mode, but it helps. Diveman, I think you misnamed the K formation as the S and oppositely too. The 'V' vertical bar is supposed to represent Venom's body. :v: P-formation -------------- --V------H---- --V---K------- --V-P--------- --V----S------ --V--------D-- --V----------- S-formation ---------------------- ------P--------------- ---------------------- --D---V---K----------- ------V--------------- ---H--V--S------------ ------V--------------- K-formation ----------------------- ----K------------------ --V--------P----------- --V-----D-------------- --V--H----------------- --V---------S---------- --V-------------------- H-formation -------------------------- --------------D----------- -------------------------- -------------H------------ --V----------------------- --V---------S------------- --V----------------------- --V--------K-------------- --V----------------------- --V-------P--------------- D-formation --------------------P-- ----------------------- ----V------------------ ----V------------K----- ----V------------------ ----V---------S-------- ----V-----H------------ ----V-D---------------- Have fun !

This one work on normal condition in corner and Midscreen with normal juggle (Don't hit the character when he bounces on the ground) and on all characters.

It's a very interesting set-up for a performant Okizeme because of the DC Ball.

It didn't work for me. I must be doing something wrong.

The main problem with that setup is the damage. Of course, the setups are very important, but you have to remember that every throw you land is an opportunity to do some real damage. In my personal standard, a throw at least must give me a 90+ damage plus a good knockdown. In the combo you posted, the c. S does so little damage and empties the opponent's guard bar so quickly that, after the 3rd hit, you practically aren't inflicting any damage. If you want electric balls without sacrificing so much damage, try something like:

(in corner) D Dubius - 5K, 6P, 6H, Warp - land, c. S (1 hit, hits electric ball and opponent), D Dubius, cancel into S Ball Summon - 2S (hits S ball veeeery delayedly), S Dubius, cancel into P Ball Summon

You get 2 electric balls, 1 normal ball, around 25% damage on anyone, AND the setup I posted above with all the balls on the screen. The first Dubius may not hit some characters, but if it does, everything else is assured. Hope this help you.

Damage isn't a problem IMO. Of course with a full guard you'll have to maximize the damages (there a 6P 6HS CR loop might be more effective) but throw's goal is more to prepare a new pressure. Which means a new trap. That's why you can't use a single setup or else quickly, traps won't work. Sometimes in the corner, I prefere throwing the ennemy at the otherside of the screen doing 2K 2S and then charging a 6hit stinger aim S. No damage at all, but when he stand up, he has to block the whole stinger aim which can be very usefull. I also saw N男 doing simple knockdown after a corner throw just to prepare his D-ball 2S loop pressure.

(in corner) D Dubius - 5K, 6P, 6H, Warp - land, c. S (1 hit, hits electric ball and opponent), D Dubius, cancel into S Ball Summon - 2S (hits S ball veeeery delayedly), S Dubius, cancel into P Ball Summon

You can't connect nothing after the D Dubious of the begening and on any characters . It's the first hit of the combo or there are another hit before?

After a normal D Dubious, nothing can connect if the Dubious don't hit the oppponent in air juggle.

Damage isn't a problem IMO. Of course with a full guard you'll have to maximize the damages (there a 6P 6HS CR loop might be more effective) but throw's goal is more to prepare a new pressure. Which means a new trap.

But, if you can get them both (damage and setup), it's way better.

You can't connect nothing after the D Dubious of the begening and on any characters . It's the first hit of the combo or there are another hit before?

After a normal D Dubious, nothing can connect if the Dubious don't hit the oppponent in air juggle.

Of course, it's a throw combo. The D Dubius will hit the opponent in the air. 5K will hit the opponent OTG while he/she is still in the "sliding" effect. Wath the begining of the last Venom CV for an example.

But, if you can get them both (damage and setup), it's way better.

It depends. Sometimes you have to forget the damages to vary your setup the most you can.

You can win a regular player with a single throw, you can't against the best ones.

Japanese players, sometimes in the same match, will punish you severely if you try the same things twice.

I'm just saying that a throw setup can't be prefered to another just because of the damages. Every throw setup is usefull, the more you know of it, the more you can change and return your ennemy's brain.

I agree, the biggest advantage for venom is he has MANY options of doing the same kind've pressure. You don't want to be a one trick pony with venom. However you want to make sure with venom you get the most out of every hit and knockdown. I like the combo enokrad mentioned, I personally do the same one, but I didn't think to go from 2nd d-dub to s cancel, 2s, d-dub, pball cancel.

With that said, nooj you mentioned, you saw n? do a simple knockdown to do dball, 2s loop pressure? You mean just 2dball, 2s so 2dball touches 2s and continues giving time to repeat? Or is there a specific input for this? It's not part of my arsenal yet :( I'm coming up with something like this (if it works), dball, 2s, dball, 2s, (untill too far), charge back on the last 2s, SA-frc, dash in grab/sweep/fb mad struggle blah blah

Just curious about the dball 2s pressure loop...(sorry I haven't been around guys, lots of work/family death/and other issues keeping me busy).

I did have a combo i mentioned here's a SHITTY setup for it... lemme get crappy digicam video link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=00qwz5PN1L4

this is kball, pball, 9j(late), 236d, landing s(ball bounces), dash in, 6p,6h,cr, 6p, 6h, DHM(I did FB but bleh) with both/fbDHM it broke 200 dmg, even with 1 ball and normal dhm yer looking at 180+ from midscreen

Now, i'm pretty sure you can also set up the combo by doing a 2k,c.s(1),2d(2...maybe 1), into (ugh I need to go home and practice but it hink) hdub,kball(or vise versa), warp, 236d, landing s, etc. etc.

if you guys can find a way to make it a little quicker/efficient lemme know! it's a fun combo

Yeah, when the ennemy's tension is low, he loves doing this stuff. A simple dBall, 2S. When done with a good timing, you can repeat it many times. When he's too far, he often finish with a carcass raid or with a Pball S.

Say I get a blocked 6p 6h ball set on a cornered opponent, I know the opponent is going to jump forward/straight up what is the best ball set and follow up attack to guarantee hitting them?

Sign in to follow this