Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psykotik

[CF] Carl Clover Video Thread

BBCP_Header_Video_Thread.png

Welcome to the Carl video thread. We hope that you enjoy this collection of our favourite pre-adolescent vigilante taking on the world.

Most of the videos are taken directly from Jourdal's, GAMEacho various YouTube channels. If you find a video that's not from either of those channels and are not repostings of their videos, please post them onto this thread and I'll update it as time goes by. Excerpts from a-cho videos in particular are much appreciated.

This thread is for Japanese CF. If you want to upload netplay videos, use the other thread.

Thanks to Kurushii for the header!

• If you'd like to contribute, please feel free to do so! Just link the time stamped link of the video Carl appears in, and I'll update this post with that video.
    If a suitable title for the video is available please list with it. Please us uploaded date if there are no dates on the video title.
  • Please refrain from going off topic in this thread. This thread is for posting and discussing of videos.

Notable Players

• Chiri
  • Eesuke
  • DIO
  • Itou Sae

Matches

A question mark or a lack of names beside a video means that the player names are unknown. If you do know the player names, notify me and I'll change it accordingly.

Vs.   :AM: Amane

Vs.   :AR: Arakune

Vs.   :AZ: Azrael

Vs.   :BANG: Bang

Vs.   :BU: Bullet

Vs.   :CA: Carl

Vs.   :CEL: Celica

Vs.   :HA: Hakumen

Vs.   :HZ: Hazama

Vs.   :IZ: Izayoi

Vs.   :JI: Jin

Vs.   :KA: Kagura