Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fatewalker

Colorado GG/BB match thread *2009*

Kenshuma VS. JediMindTrick

Online play.... playin through dat purple UGH!!

Dude, I told you before I put that match up. And you complain ages later? wtf?

I forgot that match even existed. If you had a problem with it, you should have told me before I uploaded it or even asked permission(that you gave the okay to)

Dude, I told you before I put that match up. And you complain ages later? wtf?

I forgot that match even existed. If you had a problem with it, you should have told me before I uploaded it or even asked permission(that you gave the okay to)

Not complaining, just stating that the connect was not optimal..........No problems bout you posting the vids chief........calm down. I already told you thanks for posting.

Jeez.

So there is a chance that I"m moving to Ft. Collins CO next year. What is the scene like in CO in general?

Smelly. Very smelly. Which games? GG, BB, ...? Overall, our scene has some talent in quite a few games, but has a bit of drama. Still, the good gatherings are GOOD, and most everyone is willing to play/give newcomers to the CO scene a fair go. EFL is hype.

Word. I play or have played everything, been playing FG's for over 15 years now. Gear, BB, Fate Unlimited are my tops right now, but again, I just like matches. Drama is whatever. I'm way too old to be bothered or involved in it, it makes me lolz. I just like to drink my beer, smoke my weed, and play some games, and while not top class, I'm far from scrub. I'll post up when I head out for the 'visit' trip to see if I wanna make a go of it. Hopefully I can meet some of you cats. Lookin' forward to it.

Word. I play or have played everything, been playing FG's for over 15 years now. Gear, BB, Fate Unlimited are my tops right now, but again, I just like matches. Drama is whatever. I'm way too old to be bothered or involved in it, it makes me lolz. I just like to drink my beer, smoke my weed, and play some games, and while not top class, I'm far from scrub.

I'll post up when I head out for the 'visit' trip to see if I wanna make a go of it. Hopefully I can meet some of you cats. Lookin' forward to it.

I remember meeting you and the rest of the KY/TN crew at FRXI. Your Chipp is beastly. The CO scene got drive. Hungry cats we got out here, hungry. AND its growing.

Madd fun playing you again, Erik. If it weren't for people constantly bitching about my character, I'd almost want to start playing again. Ohwell, I guess I can wait till CS to start having fun with a 2df. =(

Madd fun playing you again, Erik. If it weren't for people constantly bitching about my character, I'd almost want to start playing again.

Ohwell, I guess I can wait till CS to start having fun with a 2df. =(

Homie, they only bitch cuz they dont know a way around your strats. Too lazy or whatever to find a way outta certain situations.

Hey all gonna be in town until the 3rd,so i know markus is having a new years eve party so id definitely like to play some with yall :) Edit: kami i also remember you from f r 11, i was the a b a player, and if i rememberright you have a hella solid ky, definitely hope to get games in if you move here :).

Homie, they only bitch cuz they dont know a way around your strats. Too lazy or whatever to find a way outta certain situations.

Nah. It's the loop they bitch about. People don't realize that they can kill Carl in 2-3 combos, just like he can do to them, so they just complain.

Is all good, tho. I might actually start playing without loops, just to get ready for CS.

Nah. It's the loop they bitch about. People don't realize that they can kill Carl in 2-3 combos, just like he can do to them, so they just complain.

Is all good, tho. I might actually start playing without loops, just to get ready for CS.

Quit playin low tier kids. Play ppl who you can learn from.

Tage.....you know the party is up here homes.......NEW YEARS!!!!

I wanna see this Tage fella before he leaves. JMT, when I say everyone, I mean everryyyyyone. I'll prolly start playing soon, tho. Gotta get my technicals up to speed, see what's changed in the MUs, etc. That and no school this semester= too much free time, even with a jorb.

If you don't have a freaking job, I'm gonna kill you 4corners.

Also, apparently Recon lives by us now, Jedi. So we need to game.

So I hear. So I hear. :yaaay: Im free after 4pm usually, hit me up or I'll call you guys.

Denver crew expand!!

in the works you say... when did they announce that? or is this the same old news that GG would be worked on after the new BB?

So......who still plays? I dusted it off yesterday for real, and.............it should come back in CO. Like Now. Whose Down?