Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fatewalker

Colorado GG/BB match thread *2009*

good games last night Don. playin real people IN PERSON is the hotness. Haku is still looking good. fucking damage whore is what he is. i think you should have rachel as your 2nd. screw George XIII!!! though i noticed Jin's j.C could force you to block and kill his anphibian ass. we should play again soon. so, clean your house ass!

Don, I need to play your Rachel and Haku. It's no fun whooping on bad players that don't know how to block. Same with you, Markus. Too many scrub Noels .

Why weren't some of you at Half's yesterday? It was nothing but a Bang Bang sampling (There was a Nu there)

I still need to get a ps2>3 converter for my stick if'n I want to play you, Eric. Right? I play Litchi a decent amount. Reason why I might drive to play 'dem Springs players is soz I learn how to fight Noel and Haku/Rachel. I neeeeeeeed that experience. I also need to play half. Beating bad kune players is no good.

Is more then bb gonna happen? I am down to play bb just not solely. Why not make a gathering and announce it, give people time to plan to attend.

I'm down for just BB. Or something dumb like BB+GG. Just not a billion games. Even though it's fun, it limits the community that has the most potential to grow.

I'm down for just BB. Or something dumb like BB+GG. Just not a billion games. Even though it's fun, it limits the community that has the most potential to grow.

Could argue this into oblivion but, instead.................:vbang:

Anyways, If there is a gathering I am sure more people will be interested in attending if there are more games (than just bb).

Yea BB plus other games would be nice. I like BB but it can get boring playing the same game for hours and hours.

you know i really have no idea whats gonna be ther besides BB. True Tech and Don are running it. you guys can ask them.

If you're talking about that qualifier, most of Denver will be at a gathering in Westminster that Saturday. Crumb...may have to skip buying a membership at Stasis.

emmm k. not like i really care anyway. we'll see you guys at P.I.F. after we take on the out of state team will give denver some tips on how to play the game. ;) i joke.

/\/\ Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :psyduck: But, I was just talking about a generic gathering in the springs. It was so much easier when kyles used to do it back in the day.

yea. i thought KLT was suposed to be having gatherings starting like a year ago or something. never happened though....