Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fatewalker

Colorado GG/BB match thread *2009*

California :CA:/:JI: player here. I plan on being in the Denver area this coming weekend for Nan Desu Kan con (at the Denver Tech Center/near Centennial Airport). As my interest is going to be focused primarily on the gaming room (BB), which also tends to be given the least regards at any anime con, I want to defray the possibility of a Bad Weekend by meeting up local BB players. My return flight is scheduled for Monday evening, and I'll be car-less, so any meet-up will entail driving me around or cramming into my hotel room Sun night. I plan on bringing my stick (multi-modded), but I have no idea how airport security will react to it, there's a remote chance I'll be stickless and need to borrow one. In any case, any Denver locals willing to welcome a California BB head?

Sunday night...darnit. I'm sure there are others who would love to play you though (I have to work Sunday evening)

OK, I'll admit, my post was a little ambiguous... :vbang: "Sunday night" would be the "driving me around" (gonna stay near con until it ends). "Cramming into my hotel room" would be Fri (nothing interesting happens), Sat (con winds down 10p), or Sun (con finished).

Yeah, I'm sure we can get down. A few of us were planning on hanging out in the game room at ndk as well. Look for a white guy in a fedora and a black guy that laughs really loud. Or just look for the people that aren't completely terrible at blazblue, if I remember last year right.

California :CA:/:JI: player here. I plan on being in the Denver area this coming weekend for Nan Desu Kan con (at the Denver Tech Center/near Centennial Airport). As my interest is going to be focused primarily on the gaming room (BB), which also tends to be given the least regards at any anime con, I want to defray the possibility of a Bad Weekend by meeting up local BB players. My return flight is scheduled for Monday evening, and I'll be car-less, so any meet-up will entail driving me around or cramming into my hotel room Sun night. I plan on bringing my stick (multi-modded), but I have no idea how airport security will react to it, there's a remote chance I'll be stickless and need to borrow one.

In any case, any Denver locals willing to welcome a California BB head?

:D :D :D!

Carl player, right?

Hell yes I"m down to play/drive/whatever.

I went to FR and brought my stick, airport security will be fine with it. If not, we have a billion, so no worries.

Bring a universal remote, if you can. Looking forward to meeting/playing you! Text/Call/Whatever me at (720) 496-8156 if'n you need info/a ride/when you wanna play/etc.

:D

Was posting your phone number publicly a wise choice (instead of via PM)?

One of my plans for NDK is to hang around the game room and introduce ppl to BlazBlue, teach them the ropes. The game ain't for everybody, so I'm expecting something like 1 new devotee per maybe 16 ppl I reach.

My phone number is everywhere on the internet cuz of Melee, so I've stopped stressing giving it out. I don't think I'll beast ya so bad that you'll sign me up for crappy spam calls or anything. :D It's a good idea. If you can get even 1/16th of the people you talk to to pick it up seriously, Colorado's BB scene will be huge. I'll help with what I can, but I have a feeling I'll be picking your brain for info, too.

Hello all. TN is having a MAJOR tourney come January 9th called Kumite in Tennessee: Revival (KiT:R) and it features a guaranteed $1000 pot for both Street Fighter 4 AND Tekken 6!!! But that's not all, THERE WILL BE BOTH A GUILTY GEAR: ACCENT CORE AND A BLAZBLUE TOURNEY AS WELL!!!

For all info and hype, post here----> http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7252

See ya there.......

My phone number is everywhere on the internet cuz of Melee, so I've stopped stressing giving it out. I don't think I'll beast ya so bad that you'll sign me up for crappy spam calls or anything. :D It's a good idea. If you can get even 1/16th of the people you talk to to pick it up seriously, Colorado's BB scene will be huge. I'll help with what I can, but I have a feeling I'll be picking your brain for info, too.

Im having a gathering at my spot friday, entirely up to you guys or however you want to work that out. Lemme know. I play Sf mostly but, everything goes down at my house (hdr, bb, kof12, sc4, tdr, ect ect).

This thread is stupid. MARKUS! Why haven't you drawn Noel yet? I put up my Carl thing forever ago. WHERE YOU AT, SON?!? izzyinfamous.deviantart.com check it out, yo