Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fatewalker

Colorado GG/BB match thread *2009*

5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually called Tuesday off for this hahahaha.

Gonna be hopping online later on Tuesday?

Also, I've been doing some thinking and I wanna start going OOS for BB tournaments. There aint much love in Colorado for it as we've been seeing. Dunno when they're happening or anything yet but I think it'd be fun to get some full US experience.

F'real? Hella lame. I hope that is just an error of some sort and they have it by Tuesday. Who the fuck doesn't release a game on Tuesday? (Oh right, Dragon Quest IX released on a Sunday...)

Sigh, and I actually had Tuesday off also. That's stupid. :|

Also, I would petition for such a thing if I had any intention to go to SuperCon. Sorry Fem :(

<<<Dubs.....

No midnight Blazblue round here........but they HAVE IT IN THE BACK OF THE STORE.............fuck a Game Stop

Well they said it would be in today at noon.... if it is or isn't I got the jp version so if any one is down to play let play let me know. I'm off work around 4pm or so

So I call Play N Trade to see if they have it. They say tomorrow or Thursday.

I call a nearby Gamestop. They say their UPS man is outside and call back in 10 minutes. I call back and then they say that "Were you at the midnight release? Well we're totally sold out." How in the world did he mistake "BlazBlue Continuum Shift" for "Starcraft II?" (This is an assumption.)

I call a still nearby but further Gamestop, and they say not until tomorrow.

Sigh... Some days...

If anyone is down for some games in this new wonderful fighter , hit me up..........SO FUN!!!!!

If anyone is down for some games in this new wonderful fighter , hit me up..........SO FUN!!!!!

You should just get dat 360. :( You and Fem are like... the only ones without it.

How is PS3 online treating you, Erik? I've heard complaints about it being less-than-good.

You should just get dat 360. :( You and Fem are like... the only ones without it.

How is PS3 online treating you, Erik? I've heard complaints about it being less-than-good.

I might get a 360.........might.

PSN for me is good...practice for 30 sec - 3 mins, gettin good latency in matches.

Getting back into BB, Don knows whats up. Still need practice though. This is Darryl by the way. Wanted to try a new handle.

BB blowing up....lets make moves to keep it that way. Ill be on PSN around 9 pm MST, lets room up and play.

Revive.

Any BB gatherings going on this weekend?

Had I somehow managed to see this earlier, there was at Tim's place. it was fun times.