Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamui Moon

The NEW Ohio Thread: LET'S GO SH_!

MAC!! Either this weekend or next weekend we should have a throwback to the old days gathering. I'm talking plenty of GUILTY GEAR and BACONATORS. Throw in some beers, ching chong, Yoda, and whatever else and we got ourselves a party! I will be in town both weekends. :D

MAC!! Either this weekend or next weekend we should have a throwback to the old days gathering. I'm talking plenty of GUILTY GEAR and BACONATORS. Throw in some beers, ching chong, Yoda, and whatever else and we got ourselves a party! I will be in town both weekends. :D

What's the occasion next weekend?

If anyone is interested in getting matches in before tomorrows tourny at Arcade Legends, there will be some of us playing tonight. SF4, BB and GG. Text to 903-388-0445 for details.

Eric, Edgar, hope we're still on for Sunday. I'm having Kev bring over Gief (SFIV) and maybe the Calibur while he's at it. I'll also have Third Strike, MvC(1&2), CvS2, BlazBlue, SSFIIX, #Reload, along with other fighting games ready to play at my apartment. Think of it as a mini-FightNight? Lol. Anyone else want to tag along?

more than likely going to be hung over depending on what happens with the Bucks. wait, scratch that. I'm getting drunk either way. just lemme know what time and I'll be there.

more than likely going to be hung over depending on what happens with the Bucks.

wait, scratch that. I'm getting drunk either way. just lemme know what time and I'll be there.

Lol.

Idk, it'd most likely be around 4-5, depending on when everyone gets here.

-shrug- I'll call you sometime in the early afternoon and set everything straight then.

/drunnk as shit bucks won, iowa finallly lost. then got drunk as shit, got laid, adn got to see the beracats win all ath te same time. gdlk nigt bucks are wlel on their way to getting manhanlded in some bcs bowl. florida loses to bama and plays osu in some bowl, curbstomps us for the umptennth time,same shti happens again next year. you guys want me to bring my exra ps2? i opened taht thing up the othr day and totally cleand the laser and messed with that gaer and it totally stopped givin me dre's. so its good to go.

Hooray for slurred typing(?) Went to this stupid party. Didn't get laid. Didn't even get to see the game. Made out with a playboy bunny though(apparently no on etold me it was a costume party.) My friend Anthony almost fucked this one G.I Jane looking chick. And I thought that was fucking hilarious. I don't have the money to buy your Ps2 now. I get paid the day before fight-night. -sadness- So you know the drill, I guess. GGAC and if you have any other fighting games, haul them around, too. Lol.

Damn, dude. ._. RIP. But hey, maybe I can embezzle like 40 bucks from Darren. Be all like "You broke his PS2. He's pissed. He wants money."

Right then, some of you might be familiar with me from playing a few other games and just being around Arcade Legends, or maybe even Seasons or Naptown. Ah, anyhoo. Names Eric, or Pope Temmy, or Temmy, it doesn't matter. I recently picked up GGAC after playing it casually with Jason at school. I immediately picked up May and I have gone nutso for this game. I have more fun playing GGAC than I do playing most of the other games I try to play these days so I figured I'd go ahead and just start focusing more on it. I am trying my hardest to learn the game and that has brought me to Dustloop. Figured I'd make my first order of business to pop onto the Ohio thread and make my presence known. So... hey! Good to meet you all.

Hey, Pope. Name's Robert. Just call me Bob, since that's what Eric(Kamui) calls me. Good to meet you, and great to know that there's more people who play GGAC in Ohio. Haha. ._. I'm all the way up north-east in Ohio. Cleveland, more specifically. But I'll be sure to add you on Xbox Live.

Word Pope. There are a few of us that play GG right by Arcade Legends. Shoot me a msg if you want to play some time. But damn, Kettering is a bit of a drive lol.

wanna schedule for another day then, Bob? I work tomorrow, but I'm mostly free this weekend. Pope - I know I've seen you wandering around AL before, welcome to the best game. I don't know how many ranbats I'll make this season, but we'll definitely get to play sometime if you show up to those.

Man, I'm starting to wish I didn't live here. ._. I wanna be close to AL. Someone's gotta tell me when the next ranbat is, though. So I can kidnap like 6 of my friends and go on a road trip.

I'm dead broke thanks to all this shit. I had to pay to fix the saturn. the sway bar was completely broken (had to get the sway bar and the bushings for it shipped in) and I did have to replace the bearings on the wheel plus the van needed a new water pump ($300). overall, I currently have no car, no money, and since I don't have a car I've basically lost my job (pizza delivery). NEC's out of the question. fuck, anything's out of the question right now. fuck.

ohio's dead. I still haven't gotten my van back, but I should have it by the weekend. anyone up for some games? testameeeeeeeeeeeeent. also, I kinda like Hazama. maybe I'll actually touch CS when it comes out. maybe.

I still play Ky.

Although I haven't touched AC since we last played. (Again, as you said, OH is dead.)

I've been playing a lot of Third Strike and SFIV, along with BB on the side.

CS is making BB all the more appealing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXnhKrWzAAk