Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamui Moon

The NEW Ohio Thread: LET'S GO SH_!

I'm thinking about it. Do you know if there's atleast going to be a BB casuals set up?

There could be, but I wouldn't guarantee it, it'll probably be like that con that was at Bowling Green. Last year they had a few consoles and a table with a bunch of games you choose to play, where they did have BB:CS at the time.

If I can get a ride I'll be at NyanCon, I'll probably enter the Ultimax tourney if I get there early enough. I look forward to seeing you guys!

If you guys don't go to BADC October 18th I'll be too busy having fun to be disappointed in you.

So when is the best day to catch UNIEL players down at Arcade Legacy?  I've been wanting to get some offline matches in.

As things stand now you'll have to come to BADC for anime in Cincinnati. Most of the anime players don't show up to weekly fight nights anymore 'cuz there just aren't enough of us that can regularly make it.

Columbus has casuals on Tuesday nights and I'm pretty sure the Dayton anime crew hits those up regularly, plus the regular Columbus scene. Dunno how strong UNIEL is, though.

It was good to see you at Alpha Attack, hopefully we'll be seeing more of you.

Still waiting to hear back on a date for BADC next month. 21st is likely.

If you're reading this thread you should probably sign up for the new BADC/Cincy Anime mailing list I'm putting together, I'll be sending out info for BADCs and other tournaments through it. Might be easier on us than irregularly checking FB/Twitter/DL. Sign up at http://circ.uito.us/badc

Any gatherings ever happen in the Cleveland area? Cause I'm getting sick of online matches. 

I think I saw a total of 2 members posting on here who live around Cleveland. Haha.  

closest i can think of is BADC, and MAYBE Collasalcon.

Thanks for the response. Sandusky isn't too bad. 

I saw someone post about gatherings on Mondays and Wednesdays. Do those still go on? 

yes. mondays are at the side quest bar in lakewood (21 and up). it's kinda dead though since that bar sucks fucking ass. wednesdays still happen, but it's really just a select few guys we know. i'm sure if you hit up a monday and ask around someone will help. it's a really weird situation going on for wednesdays atm, so i don't really wanna invite people i don't know.

Yo, old man that's been out of the FGC for a while is seeking out YOUR help. I'm going to columbus (greater columbus convention center area) with a couple of friends in late may and I was wondering if anyone could indicate a few places to go check out during our stay. We'll most likely have friday to hang around, while we'll only have after 10 pm on saturday. Any kind spirits to tell me good spots to eat or visit?

on the off chance that someone in Toledo looks here I just want to put out there that we have a massive 2 man scene here and would love some more faces lol. We play GG, uniel, DFC, MB, and will learn whatever it is you play. Most of our get together are late 2am - whenever since e work stupid schedules. If you see this and wanna mash some buttons send me a pm we will make it happen.

Ps. Sometimes we get together between 10pm - midnight if I have the night off >.>

on the off chance that someone in Toledo looks here I just want to put out there that we have a massive 2 man scene here and would love some more faces lol. We play GG, uniel, DFC, MB, and will learn whatever it is you play. Most of our get together are late 2am - whenever since e work stupid schedules. If you see this and wanna mash some buttons send me a pm we will make it happen.

Ps. Sometimes we get together between 10pm - midnight if I have the night off >.>

I'm interested in this even though I don't really play any of those games. :(

I'm interested in this even though I don't really play any of those games. :(

we just picked up BB last night if thats more your game. Like I said though we only play super late at night generally. If you ever think you`ll be in the area just send me a message and I`ll let you know whats going on.

Hey guys I'm new here my psn is xHyponic-Zero and I was looking for a scene in Ohio that supports bb and uniel 

Well there's BADC at Cincinnati which is mostly anime fighters (usually xrd/+R but I'm sure they'll have a set up for BB and UNiEL if you ask). 

Well there's BADC at Cincinnati which is mostly anime fighters (usually xrd/+R but I'm sure they'll have a set up for BB and UNiEL if you ask). 

is this a everyday thing or on certain days?

is this a everyday thing or on certain days?

It's a monthly thing. One event where it's just casuals. Then the next event has tournaments. You'll have to ask Circuitous for the dates. 

Hey, i know no one's posted in this thread for awhile. But is there any scene in the Columbus or Cleveland areas? Some kind of local or monthly? It'd be great if i could play people offline in GG or BB. 

The closet monthly i can think of is BADC, and that's 5 hours away from me, which means i can't usually treck out that far cause of reasons such as school or money.