Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamui Moon

The NEW Ohio Thread: LET'S GO SH_!

On 3/12/2016 at 8:26 PM, Wild Candy said:

Hey, i know no one's posted in this thread for awhile. But is there any scene in the Columbus or Cleveland areas? Some kind of local or monthly? It'd be great if i could play people offline in GG or BB. 

The closet monthly i can think of is BADC, and that's 5 hours away from me, which means i can't usually treck out that far cause of reasons such as school or money. 

There's Cleveland Clash every month, but it's mostly Smash and Street Fighter. If there's a set-up, you might be able to get a few people to play GG, but I haven't seen BB there. I'd gladly play either game with you, I could try bringing a set-up to the next one on April 30.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1692984050975599/

Hey there, I'm in Wilmington, near the Cinci area. I'd love some advice on how to get into BBCPE or Xrd more. Let me know. I also livestream on twitch, and I'm really close to getting my sub button. If you would like, I could set up rooms to play online if people would be interested.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 5:50 AM, Miridia said:

Hey there, I'm in Wilmington, near the Cinci area. I'd love some advice on how to get into BBCPE or Xrd more. Let me know. I also livestream on twitch, and I'm really close to getting my sub button. If you would like, I could set up rooms to play online if people would be interested.

I'm actually in the Cincy area as well. Recently picked up GG Revelator, but am pretty new to the anime scene. But I would love to play some games with you, we can help teach each other.  

It's almost sad seeing how empty this thread is, I'm convinced Ohio is one of the lower tier FG scenes. And the few of you there are seem to live like, 5 hours away which is even more unfortunate :v

In fairness, most people have moved on to Discord and Twitter.

I imagine not too many scene threads are all that active anymore.