Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamui Moon

The NEW Ohio Thread: LET'S GO SH_!

So you should be able to win BB tourneys then? Its free money and no skill needed.

I play as Carl, maybe that clears up what I was getting at.

1p skill is all there really is to learn.

He's right though.

Just like in SF4, it gets old hearing

"All I have to do is this easy gimmick that I can't do"

Yeah, but it also gets old hearing that BB is hard, or good. Obviously there will always be a struggle because you're playing against a human being. It's just that there's not as much there to learn.

I'm having some definite motivation issues at the moment. not just limited to GG, but that's a big one. dunno if it's cause I don't even remember the last time I played against someone other than ben or what, but I'm extremely bored and nothing I do seems to be helping it. ohio needs to get hella more active. also, I heard a rumor sean will be switching to testament. confirm?

Sean switches back to bacon whenever he loses. I'm scrubbing it up as well, though. I haven't really been playing at all since the last ranbat. but it seems like all of Ohio is doing the same, so it's not like I'm falling behind. plus I'm using a new controller so I can actually fafnir instead of 5D every single fucking time. :psyduck:

I'm having some definite motivation issues at the moment. not just limited to GG, but that's a big one. dunno if it's cause I don't even remember the last time I played against someone other than ben or what, but I'm extremely bored and nothing I do seems to be helping it. ohio needs to get hella more active.

also, I heard a rumor sean will be switching to testament. confirm?

Well, if he does this, then he is abandoning his principles. He's always held that Testament is dumb and boring. But like Eric said, Sean always switches characters, but always ends up playing Baiken.

Let's play tomorrow.

took my car to get repaired and got a laundry list of issues they were gonna have to fix. gonna cost me bare min about 1000$ to repair, and he suggested I sell it and find a new car, so I'm gonna have pretty strict limitations on travel for a bit =/ at least I'm starting to practice again though, so when I can finally play some of you again I won't be scrub tier.

Hey you guys, I will be running GG AC at SB4, It would be cool to see some of you guys out there. Should be there by either Thursday evening or friday latest. Let's play some games but there needs to be more of you people in MD. No one here really plays like OH does. Miss those small get togethers every other day of the week. Well I will be getting ready to see you peoples so get pweepaerd!

Miss those small get togethers every other day of the week.

I'm sorry, sir, but I believe you have mistaken us for another state.

On a related note, some friends of mine wanted to go camping on SB weekend, so I decided to do that instead. I'll miss thee, Kenji, but GG's the only game I care about, and I haven't really been able to play it all summer, and I've always sucked at it anyway, so I'm not expecting to be much of a challenge for anyone.

Sorry also to Chase, my not being there will cut HnK attendance by 50%.

Hi friends. Name: Mow Location: Cincinnati Contact info: AIM - adlksjre (yes that's actually my AIM name) Mains: Litchi in BB and I play a fucking PRO Dizzy in AC. Just ask that guy that I Gamma Ray'd at the last AL RanBat. Other games: Chip in Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers. Dale is a faggot and deserves to be thrown into mechanical dogs, cacti, and off ledges. Travel: I have a car.

Hey Matt is it true?

ecks dee. No, I was too afraid to show up.

Chip is the best rescue ranger though. This isn't in the game, but there was an episode of the show where Dale got amnesia and thought he was Rambo. That was the only time he was ever cool.

he totally beat James with Gamma Ray. it's true.

Wow I have never knocked somebody out of a tournement by hitting them with Gammaray two rounds in a row. Or have I? Matt what am I thinking of.

CONFESS

My dumb ass finally got a license after failing the test about 2-3 times, so I can finally start traveling (a little bit) and taking shit serious. So here: Name: GenesisDC (Shawn) Location: Lorain Contact info: PM, AIM (GenesisDC22) Mains: Don't play GG, but I'd like to learn Sol/Order Sol Other games: See sig, also SF4 (Ken)

Wow I have never knocked somebody out of a tournement by hitting them with Gammaray two rounds in a row. Or have I? Matt what am I thinking of.

I dunno, must have been Mac or somebody.

I was busy nerding it up in a different fashion at the M:tG pre-release in Columbus this weekend with Sir Jack of G. I'm sorry to have deprived you all of my amazing Dizzy this month. =(

I was busy nerding it up in a different fashion at the M:tG pre-release in Columbus this weekend with Sir Jack of G. I'm sorry to have deprived you all of my amazing Dizzy this month. =(

I'm pretty sure we could have had someone pick Dizzy for you and tape down the hardslash button on the controller. It would of been just like having you there at the ranbats.