Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamui Moon

The NEW Ohio Thread: LET'S GO SH_!

I'm all for the 'shitting on Nu' bandwagon, but since when did an Arakune winning become a good thing comparatively?

I'm all for the 'shitting on Nu' bandwagon, but since when did an Arakune winning become a good thing comparatively?

Comparatively? COMPARATIVELY!? As in, if we compared Nu winning to Arakune winning, which one would we call a "good thing?" Um, I would say since they made Nu playable, that has been a good thing COMPARATIVELY. But yeah, it's not a good thing on the whole.

Also, thread title should remain, because it will be funny to keep it like this, and it's easier to be lazy, and I don't want to have to learn a new thread title to look for. Also, Sean's a good guy. I don't see what's wrong with encouraging him in his day-to-day endeavors as well as in SBO.

Arakune is still a fuck. He gets under the radar some how. Nyu gets most of the flak for being ridiculously simple I guess. BB and GG this weekend, HYPE! PS: somebody should edit this avatar with the sunglasses > venom avatar. Sunglasses on Nyu > flash > venom!

I'm confused about this GGG hubbub. Sounds like a fun break I suppose. But whats with all the 'yea I can use <character> again, it'll be sweet'. Who can't they use in AC? Any insight on this? Also, I hear Slash had closer individual match-ups, is this true?

I'm confused about this GGG hubbub. Sounds like a fun break I suppose.

But whats with all the 'yea I can use <character> again, it'll be sweet'. Who can't they use in AC? Any insight on this?

Also, I hear Slash had closer individual match-ups, is this true?

honestly, I don't remember the matchups for Slash, but I'm under the impression that it's true probably because of nostalgia. It could be that I just don't remember how bad it was, but I don't believe that atm. People talking about using certain characters again are talking about johnny or chipp or somebody that's low-tier in AC. Chipp and Johnny are pretty good in Slash. Also, had the shortest lifespan of any GGXX, so it could be that the tiers didn't have as much time to settle as they did in AC.

Does a person in the cin/day area wanna try and meet up tomorrow evening at Illuminaudi for GGz? Edit: I know I've been hyping up GGG lately, but this will be for AC in prep for ranbat since I haven't played that game basically all summer.

kinda surprised I'm having to post my info in here before it gets added, but seeing as sean isn't even listed on the front page and he's in the title of the thread, I guess it seriously is necessary. Name: DonPatch - Nick Main: A.B.A. Location: Miamisburg, OH Travel: not until I get my brake lines fixed

kinda surprised I'm having to post my info in here before it gets added, but seeing as sean isn't even listed on the front page and he's in the title of the thread, I guess it seriously is necessary.

Name: DonPatch - Nick

Main: A.B.A.

Travel: not until I get my brake lines fixed

Eric probably doesn't know exactly where you're from. He just heads towards cinci, and magically everybody's there, so he probably doesn't know who's from dayton and who's from cinci.

Or, he didn't want to have to try and remember everybody, in case he left someone out and they got offended, or it's just easier to copy/paste whenever someone posts their info.

Or, he didn't want to have to try and remember everybody, in case he left someone out and they got offended, or it's just easier to copy/paste whenever someone posts their info.

this, basically.

GG this weekend. hype.

Who is going to this shindig tomorrow. I want some serious GG and HnK casuals. Please say someone plays Raoh! If kyle goes up there tonight is there anywhere we could crash?

Sorry, Chase. I don't know where is good crash space. Does Jack G say no? Also, you should have told me you were playing HnK again. If Luke (yetighettoslang) comes out, he'll play hnk for sure, and he plays Raoh, but I don't know if he'll be there for BB (I know he doesn't play GG.) Anyway, I'm going to try hard to be there tomorrow and drop some combos. I haven't played any of those games in a while, really. Eric, if AA is actually interesting (didn't find AC to be,) I will play it.

original ohio thread has a lot of peoples info on the first page (even if things like main characters are outdated) if you wanna get the jump on things and get peoples info up for others to see. in other news, I'm going to GA for the weekend. have fun this weekend kiddies!

Had a good time at the Ranbat guys. Josh: You beat my ass in the BB tournament and the guilty gear tournament and I didn't get to play you again. Add me on XBL. Paul: Good games man. Good to see you traveling to play. Everyone else, good shit. Glad to see Cincy getting dat Arcade.

original ohio thread has a lot of peoples info on the first page (even if things like main characters are outdated) if you wanna get the jump on things and get peoples info up for others to see.

I'm pretty sure we all know who's active and who's not anyways.

this weekend was mad fun. see everyone next month, I hope!

Brent: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8013423 @7:55. greatest. match. ever.

Guys, I was really sad that I missed you. Really getting tired of this long span of not playing guilty gear. I hope it will end soon. Nick, what is the status on Xander? Also, has Ben been playing recently or is he BB only now?

Yes john,your PS2 pad as well. Sorry about that.=/ GG's everyone! E$specially John & B-Q: You both handle that match-up very well. =) Funk, Eric, Lee, Matt, Paul, Jessie, Lee's wife, Angelo, Tunam Mow- Good to see everyone again. Until next time. Thanks for the crash pad JackG. All right places look a like amiright? Old chinese buffet left me with tummy grumbies. =/

matt: xander actually just got ahold of me after a little period without any contact, and we tried getting some games going but he flaked cause of a headache. whatevs. ben's actually not played BB in a little while I think, he's been mainly practicing GG on his PSP, which is good to hear. I think he's about to get back into halo again really heavy though when ODST comes out, so I don't know if he'll retain how serious he is about GG for very long. he barely really plays it even with me, let alone going any place to play other people, but he is working two jobs so I guess I can kinda see how that would limit his time, and in the free time he does have he usually prefers to spend most of it watching movies. maybe he'll start getting serious with it, maybe not. we'll just have to wait and see I guess. and I'm done with this dry spell too matt. I need to get some games in pronto