Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamui Moon

The NEW Ohio Thread: LET'S GO SH_!

Highly tempted to skip class and go. I haven't taught anyone about the power of science lately.

Late Entry! Hello Otter and Mow. Nice meeting you guys. Thanks for the great matches. I'll definitely be around AL on thursdays more often. Name: Matt / Matthias Location: Dayton Contact info: AIM: Ch0pperdave2021 Mains: Tager in BB Other games: Travel: Needs rides.

Name: Ryan a.k.a. Tuna Location: cincinnati Contact info: aim: TheReallyBigTuna Mains: :TG: in BB :CH::PO::ZA: in GG, though I haven't really played much since reload, so I suck Chun-li and Dan in SFIV Other games: Will glady play lots of older fighting games like JoJo's, Project Justice, Third Strike and the like

Name: Jason

Contact info: da-jet@hotmail.com, Steam: Jetm, aim: JinIsAnIceGuy

Mains: Jin, Bang

Subs: Tager, Ragna, Nu, Tao.

BB is really all I've had the chance to play, so I'm not going to be much of a challenge in GG.

I'm willing to try any other games, but results may vary. I'd really like to find someone else on campus, seeing as I've got no one to play.

Coloumbus has its own thread on shoryuken.com that may help you find a play mate. The four people that post here play GG.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Doesn't hurt to expand my horizons.

Name: Robert, Bobby, Bob. Take your pick.

Contact info:

AIM- unrealentity0@aim.com

Yahoo- ragnara81@yahoo.com

Windows Live- unrealentity0@live.com

If you want to call or text about setting something up, PM me asking for my number.

Mains: :KY: , :SO:

Subs: :MA: , :CH:

Other games: [Third Strike|Ryu] [sFIV|Ryu;Blanka] [soulcaliburIV|Siegfried;Amy][MeltyBlood:AC|Nanaya Shiki;Walachia] [blazBlue|Jin]

Travel: Sadly I don't drive, so any pick-up/drop-off offers are greatly appreciated.

there isn't a fight night this week, but I'd love to come get some last minute practice before SB next weekend. let me know if you're free anytime this week for some GG, Bob. if not, then the next fight night will be on the 21st (always on wednesdays). and you're definitely right along the way if you wanna tag along.

there isn't a fight night this week, but I'd love to come get some last minute practice before SB next weekend. let me know if you're free anytime this week for some GG, Bob. if not, then the next fight night will be on the 21st (always on wednesdays). and you're definitely right along the way if you wanna tag along.

Sweet. You're headed to SBIV next weekend? You gotta tell me how it goes!

I've got a couple of friends who also play Guilty Gear and BlazBlue.

My cousin and I especially want to touch up on GGXX:AC. (I've only the PSP version, so I have a long way as far as 'precision' goes.)

But yeah, I'm free Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this week.

If you still get on your AIM, contact me. We'll talk about it more. =D

wednesday's good for me. I gotta work Monday and Thursday. pm me to work out the finer details (locations, phone numbers and stuff). I might list my aim on here but uh... I can't honestly remember the last time I signed on.

Name: Walker (Ian Hunter) Location: Cincinnati area. Fairfield, OH Contact info: 903-388-0445 (Text) AIM: HORSEtheIan Mains: BB: Hakumen, Bang SF IV: Akuma, Gouken 3rd Strike: Akuma, Ibuki GG: Want to play HoS Other games: DotA/HoN DOTA/HON Screen Name: Rainbowhugs

Hey guys. I'm sort of new to the fighting game community (~1 year of playing) and I am looking to get plugged in with some more local players. I live about 5 mins from Arcade Legends, but never go up. When do you guys go there and play? Do you play locally at someone's house? I play SFIV/3rd and BB well, and I am learning GG... very learning.

Hey guys. I'm sort of new to the fighting game community (~1 year of playing) and I am looking to get plugged in with some more local players. I live about 5 mins from Arcade Legends, but never go up. When do you guys go there and play? Do you play locally at someone's house? I play SFIV/3rd and BB well, and I am learning GG... very learning.

Ah, I wish I could go meet you [down] there, but I'm all the way up in Northeast Ohio. If you want to go at it at some Street Fighter or BlazBlue on XBOX Live, I'd be glad to accept anytime. Just add me.

Will do. My tag is Callmevoltron85 XBL. But the connection here at my place is piss water and a lot of times don't log to love.

Name: Atlaus, Edgar, Chupie. (I honestly don't give a shit what people call me so feel free to think of something or whatever lol.)

Contact info: Miketo@live.com (You could email or IM me from here.), XBL GT: Atlaus, PSN ID: Atlaus. I also have a Facebook if you wanna make contact there.

Mains: :MA:/:JO:

Other games: BB: (Hakumen/Tager),HDR (Deejay/Boxer), SF4 (Viper/Rose), HnK (Mr. Heart/Kenshiro) TvC (Yatterman/Roll/Batsu/Souki), SF3 (Urien/Hugo), Garou (Butt/Tizoc). Casually play a few more things like random KoF games, SC, and MvC2.

Travel: Not yet. Will have a car within the next few weeks if all works well.

ggs guys. some easy tips: learn some combos on here, watch some videos to learn character playstyles and how to use specials, and most importantly - don't get discouraged by losing. losing is the most natural thing when starting out in this game. looking forward to more games next week. and maybe some more lol in sfiv.

Lol. We both had an awesome time playing you in Accent Core and SFIV. You taught me a few things (#1 being "Don't f--k with Order-Sol." Lol) and you can bet that I'll be training my hardest for next time! EDIT: Lol. I should have known that you'd be one of the contributors to the Order-Sol Combo thread. xD

Hey guys, I am sure a of you know about the big tournament Nov 7th at Arcade Legends. There is a group of about 5 or 6 of us that play at my condo frequently. it is within walking distance of Arcade Legends. I wanted to see if any of you had any interest in some team battles before the tourny. We play in my finished basement that fits about 20. Got a lot of set ups and sticks. We just want some practice before the 7th. We all play pretty high levels of SF and Blazblue. 3 of us play GG well. Team 'Supers on Wake-Up" is taking on all challengers!

Ah man, Walker. I'd love to play you guys in 3 of my favorite fighting games (GG, BB, SF), but... >.> For me, Arcade Legends alone is like a 3hr+ drive on the highway. Lol Well, I'll PM you (or MSG you on Xbox Live) if anything changes, because this really sounds good. Me and my cousin(along with my other friends) would like to partake in the Nov 7th bash!

That's cool. Well, you guys need to come up for the 7th period. If the hype is right, this will be a big tourney. If the three hour drive is a problem, you guys could prolly shack up at my place the night before and night of if you don't mind sleeping in strangers houses. But there will be a lot of ppl here gaming the night b4 anyways so it wouldn't be too awkward. We got plenty of couches and futons and its a nice place.

Not sure if I can make it. See Saturdays are tricky for me due to the fact that I have class from 9-12 and I'm gonna be working starting that month on Saturdays too. If everything clears up I'll go for sure but at the moment I doubt I can make. Which is a bummer I really wanna play SFA3U and BB. If anything clears up I'll let everybody know.