Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamui Moon

The NEW Ohio Thread: LET'S GO SH_!

APRIL 12TH GOGOGO.

HAS A 50 DOLLAR POT BONUS FOR GUILTY GEAR GOGOGO

When is it? I'm still trying to get to UFGT so NWM doesn't look likely here :(

Thats cool man, im going to try to make it to UFGT. I have a pretty full schedule with work and stuff so I will try my best to squeeze in. Its also first week of may for NWM.

So what kind of offline stuff is happening around ohio? I live like 10 minutes from C-Bus and am getting tired of online. I need some offline BB practice.

So what kind of offline stuff is happening around ohio? I live like 10 minutes from C-Bus and am getting tired of online. I need some offline BB practice.

Buckeye Air Dasher Circuit is this Saturday (4/12) at Arcade Legacy in Cincinatti

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8406-412-buckeye-airdasher-circuit-cincinnati-oh-gg-bb-p4-ah3-cc-mb/

Anyone gonna be at Colossalcon in June? Assuming they have a BlazBlue/P4/Marvel set-up it'd be nice to have some offline matches

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbusfg/

Columbus has weekly meetups but I couldn't tell you how much BB is played. I host bimonthlies in Cincinnati that are worth attending for BB.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbusfg/

Columbus has weekly meetups but I couldn't tell you how much BB is played. I host bimonthlies in Cincinnati that are worth attending for BB.

I can vouch for how much fun BADC is. I made the trip out there from SLC and I don't regret it one bit (still debating flying out again to see you all but EVO and such throwing a wrench in my summer leave plans)

Seriously though, if you're anywhere nearby you should really get yourself to BADC.

Um... Forgive me for asking, but is there any good scene's for Guilty Gear/BlazBlue/Persona 4 Arena/etc. In the Cleveland/Chardon Area?

I'm still a minor in high school, so I can't exactly leave far from home...

Since there's a 99% chance I wont be going to UFGT because of bullshit, if someone from my area decides to go to BADC, there's officially no reason for me not to go, unless even more bullshit happens. So unless the greatest level of bullshit occurs, then expect to see me there. Also, someone should help out Wild Candy here, he's good people.

Um... Forgive me for asking, but is there any good scene's for Guilty Gear/BlazBlue/Persona 4 Arena/etc. In the Cleveland/Chardon Area?

I'm still a minor in high school, so I can't exactly leave far from home...

what up man. there's like three weeklies going on in the area. two on the west side of cleveland (monday's and wednesday's), and one in canton ( also wednesday's). check out all the facebook groups since no one uses dustloop/srk anymore. cleveland beer x videogames/console combat/canton fight club

ill play gg and a couple of guys might play bb, but p4 is beyond dead and buried. cleveland pretty much plays tekken/sf4/kof and canton pretty much only plays capcom stuff

also small shoutouts to everyone i saw at ufgt. i am hella out of practice but it was really sweet seeing all the ogs and everyone else

Yo, I am at colossal con. They do not have a BBCP set up but I did bring my own. My Data sucks here but if anyone wants to play shoot me a text ***-***-****. Name is Kikagaro or Philip.

Edit: removed my number becuase it is no longer of any use.

Yo, I am at colossal con. They do not have a BBCP set up but I did bring my own. My Data sucks here but if anyone wants to play shoot me a text 734-301-5316. Name is Kikagaro or Philip.

You staying at Kalahari? I'll be there tomorrow, I was hoping there would be a set up for either BB or P4A there.

Yea, im here till sunday. Just text me if you wanna play, I have a few things to do today but I also have open chuncks of time xD.

Hey guys, 

I just moved to Columbus and am interested in attending any local events if at all possible.  Can someone point me towards either a facebook group or posts for Columbus area weeklies and/or events? 

Thanks ahead of time!

Anyone going to Colossalcon 11.5 tomorrow? Last time I went they had set-ups for fighters and it'd be cool to get in some games of BB and P4

So anyone going to Nyan-con? I heard their going to have a set up for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax there. 

I'll be going, there's supposedly going to have a P4U2 tournament, but I'm not sure I'll enter because I'm pretty sure my friend has a DDR/ITG/PIU panel going on during that time, so I'll probably go/help out with that. I'll definitely bring my stick with me though.

So anyone going to Nyan-con? I heard their going to have a set up for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax there. 

I'm thinking about it. Do you know if there's atleast going to be a BB casuals set up?