Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamui Moon

The NEW Ohio Thread: LET'S GO SH_!

I really wanna play SFA3U and BB.

Yeah, that's what YOU'LL be going for, cuzo.

I'm goin' for the bitches.

>.> Wait.

There... -are- bitches there, right?

Talk about Guiltying my Gears?

[-_- Fail.|)

Lol. But man we need to find some way down there.

Hopefully you won't have to work, dude.

yeah.....its been a while since i've been on here...... kinda noticing new people.... anyways, yeah im not playin much gg anymore. crackin down on halo planning to go to mlg all next season so i will play gg if its around the area. like ill play casually. hit me up fools.

yeah.....its been a while since i've been on here...... kinda noticing new people.... anyways, yeah im not playin much gg anymore. crackin down on halo planning to go to mlg all next season so i will play gg if its around the area. like ill play casually. hit me up fools.

I'm up for some Halo anytime you are

;481908']I'm up for some Halo anytime you are

lol alright sounds good. i should have a f/r sent to you. i basically strictly play mlg settings btw so i dunno what you play. I know a guy in Columbus that I met as SH_'s house just wants to play Team Slayer soooo.... yeah.

Hey guys. I'm sort of new to the fighting game community (~1 year of playing) and I am looking to get plugged in with some more local players. I live about 5 mins from Arcade Legends, but never go up. When do you guys go there and play? Do you play locally at someone's house? I play SFIV/3rd and BB well, and I am learning GG... very learning.

People have been going to AL on thursdays.

Walker, I know a few folks who play the games you do. Unfortunately my friend got a new number and never gave it to me, so I can only tell you monday nights at newport is free tekken 6 night. Everyone there can play bb, sf4, 3rd, and some gg

Random Thoughts (Since this thread is basically on life support. Lol.): -If only the Xbox version of #Reload had online that works. I mean, I hear that Halo2's still around, so why not GGXX? -I'm not playing BlazBlue until I gets better interwebs. I don't want anyone bitching about me because I have horrible lag or drop games. -...Does anyone here even like BB all that much? - I'm a Jin player. 93% of BB players hate Jins. The other 7% are Jins themselves. - Man, I need some serious training in Accent Core. Hopefully the trip to the Fight Night wednesday will let me meet new people so I can learn something from them.

yeah, not to disappoint you or anything, but there definitely will not be anyone there that will play GG with us, Bob. if you wanna learn GG around here, you're stuck with me. :eng101: also #r on xbox had the worst netplay ever. even on good connections, the game was still like ten seconds off.

Also, SSJ Chippy? When did this happen?

I got better maybe?:psyduck:

Also, Frosty Fausting's is all on one day, and I don't plan staying overnight.

Anyone want to leave Cbus at 6am and leave chicago at like 8pm?:vbang:

Heh. Ah, that's fine. As long as you're willing to put up with me and Atlaus, Eric. Eh, I might as well try #Reload for the PC. I've heard a lot about it on the forums and such. (Just wondering, is anyone excited for Tekken 6?) EDIT: Is anyone going to ArcadeLegends Nov7 for that big event/tourney?

;484951']

(Just wondering, is anyone excited for Tekken 6?)

EDIT: Is anyone going to ArcadeLegends Nov7 for that big event/tourney?

As of now I am not aware of anything else going on for that date. If this is true, I will actually try to be there. Also, I am interested in T6, and there are quite a few people who play it in Cincy and Dayton.

Chippy: Awesome! I was quite pleased to see that you'd done so well. I am somewhat interested in Frosty Faustings, but even if I do go, I doubt our plans will really have anything to do with each other. Unless you do decide to crash up there, and I'm there, and you need a place to stay. I have a friend with a lot of extra space.

Also, were there a lot of GG players there that just played BB and didn't play GG at all? I was sort of expecting a better turnout, but it was on Friday night, wasn't it?

How much?

How much ya got? jk. It would be free if I went, and impossible if I didn't, as I'm not going to ask my friend to put up strangers (to him) without my supervision.