Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kamui Moon

The NEW Ohio Thread: LET'S GO SH_!

I'm off Saturday and it may be the last time I'm off for a really really long time so I'm game. Bummed about no ST/HDR though SSFIV has had me in the mood to pull the teeth out. So SFIV, AC, and BB for me

Same here. I say either we all (Me, Eric, Atlaus, Eric's..friend?) get together and play some AC, SFIV, etc. Or we all go to the RanBat for SFIV and Dat Mahhvel. Either way, I get to show new tricks up my sleeves (Street Fighter-wise)

I'm up for anything honestly aside from Marvel. Fuck that game I tried playing it with some friends earlier this week and got so annoyed with it I just picked Dan tried to use Otoko Michi the entire match.

me stopping in to say Happy day of stealing the land away from the only socioeconomic group worse off than black people... may the turkey taste as good as the native americans tears...:psyduck:

me stopping in to say Happy day of stealing the land away from the only socioeconomic group worse off than black people... may the turkey taste as good as the native americans tears...:psyduck:

T.Hawk would be proud.

Eric, I can't wait for Wednesday's games. I haven't played you in so long, and I've been brushing up on my SFIV game for the other people, as well. I've been lazy with Ky, but I've gotten better with Sol, at least. I think I'm going to stick with them for now. >.> Although Johnny looks hella interesting to use. ...Nah, I'm not ready. Lol.

Hey guys I just uploaded the vids from my Blackberry and had this GG video randomly on my phone from SB4 when I thought my recording device wasnt working. This was just a test vid that I thought was corrupted, so its the only one I took. Didnt realize it was good till later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKQYj6fbiv4

It's a Zappa player from OH and i think maybe the ABA, too, but i'm not positive if they come to dustloop or not. Either way, some Ohio vids for ya

That's Josh's ABA pretty sure he plays the dark skinned/Green key ABA. That and I didn't play any Zappas, and our other ABA player didn't show up. Thanks for the link though?

Whats up, all? Been in that training mode, leveling up. Haven't been able to make the BB/GG ranbats, though. I am going to be at TvU entering GGAC and BB, among other things. I've decided to go with Noel in BB, even knowing she is gimped pretty bad in CS so far... Should be at AL for next Thursday's game night, too.

I've decided to go with Noel in BB, even knowing she is gimped pretty bad in CS so far...

Not as bad as Rachel or Jin were castrated. Lol.

I'm thinking we should all do something in the coming weeks. Like, sometime after New Year's, in January.

I've been talking with GenesisDC, Josh Ballard, and a couple of other people, and they're all game for it.

._. And I want to make me first road trip to AL. I've been stuck in Cleveland for waaay too long. Lol.

EDIT: Yeah, I've been pretty depressed this week... anyone up for some games next week?

Hey guys I just uploaded the vids from my Blackberry and had this GG video randomly on my phone from SB4 when I thought my recording device wasnt working. This was just a test vid that I thought was corrupted, so its the only one I took. Didnt realize it was good till later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKQYj6fbiv4

It's a Zappa player from OH and i think maybe the ABA, too, but i'm not positive if they come to dustloop or not. Either way, some Ohio vids for ya

The Zappa player is James, Chippy.

Picked up Battle Fantasia for like 5 bucks if you wanna fuck around with that next time Eric. Can't make it tomorrow I have testing.

Shall we set something up for next Wednesday, boys? Well, Eric if you wanna just hang with the guys thursday(tomorrow) then you're welcome to tag along. If not we'll just meet up next Wednesday or something. Hopefully I'll have enough money for a new 360/PS3 come Christmas time, so I'll just build up the fighters (and hopefully arcade stick) from there. I talk to much. I'm going to bed.

Are you gentlemen coming to AL this saturday for the ranbat? Last time the GG turnout was a bit weaker than expected. Also, if any of you play Melty Blood, I'll be looking for people to play.

Sadly, I'll be out of town, so I'll be missing this one. Give my regards to Jesse and everyone else there, hope there's a good turnout.

i'll eat my own shoe if you actually show up there on time Matt. :psyduck: yo, Bob, Edgar: are you guys free this weekend to make it to that tournament? you can definitely ride with me.