Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EndOfDreamz

Who are the best Ky players?

If you need JP Kys, the best are Machaboo, Buppa, Roz, and Tabino. I may be missing one or two but these are the ones you need to watch. You can go to the video thread to find videos of these Kys and more.

thanks, how about US kys, who are they and will the syles differ from the japanese or is ky usually played the same way for the most part?

Asian Kyle/stunedge is probably the best Ky right now. He trained in Japan and is Asian himself so he's better by everyone because of that and not being Caucasian, being white by default means you're terrible. He of course has a more Japanese style, I would assume, but the only vids I know of featuring him lately were those bad quality ones from SBO quals. I'll cover a few more. These aren't all the good players, and there are some I don't know much about (hey west coast) Steve H is good, but he plays Street Fighter with Ky. As do I. Heavy focus on punishing mistakes, being very patient, spacing, simple combos and pretty much capitalizing on how anime game players have bad defense/shitty ways they try to set up offense/"I learned this awesome combo in training mode and I want to do it no matter what, fundamentals booo" PozerWolf is good. I think he switched to Testament from what Frank told me, but he has some pretty nice, unique stuff from what I remember. I've only played him once, but he really caught me off guard. Anybody with an arcade scene nearby is going to be better than someone from a state with a console-only scene, unless the person from the arcade-less scene is black and really hype or Asian. Those are the rules, I'm sorry.

He trained in Japan and is Asian himself so he's better by everyone because of that and not being Caucasian, being white by default means you're terrible.

el oh el

I think Doren has the best Ky, he just doesn't whip him out cause that wouldn't be fair to everyone else.

el oh el

I think Doren has the best Ky, he just doesn't whip him out cause that wouldn't be fair to everyone else.

If this is a troll, its the worst damn troll I've ever seen in this forum (anything involving Doren is lol).

There are some Freshmen at Paintsville that are pretty good. Slone Vanhoose and Grimm. They are competing and winning game against upper classmen. Slone is one of the best players in the 15th region in any class.