Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smilax

Georgia: Home of final round ~ Find BB/GG Players!

Didnt see a match finder thread for georgia, and im sick of having no local comp to play against (or im probably missing out more likely)

Local Tournaments coming up:

Final Round

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6676

March 12-14, 2010

Tension Pulse

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7021

DATE: October 10th, 2009

Duluth, GA 30096

3585 Peachtree Industrial Blvd - Suite #128

I'll try to keep tournaments updated but no promises lolololol

Post your info if you wanna find some people to play against

Name

How far your willing to drive to meet up or if you don't have a car

Who you play

Skill Level (Or your win percentage online if people dun wanna guess yourself)

Lee

Bethlehem, Georgia

Pretty fuckin far, im in atlanta usually on the weekends, but anything north of savanah im pretty much game for

Arakune

Im pretty alright, Need more offline practice though

Name: Dexter. Location: Warner Robins, GA. Travel Distance: Pretty much nowhere outside of Warner Robins. Unfortunately, I don't have a car. Character: Bang. Skill Level: Moderate. I'm trying to become better every day, but it feels like I've hit a wall lately. *shrug*

Name: Paul Location: Atlanta I'm at Waba most Sundays, anywhere in the metro area or just outside i'm game for. Character: Noel, I'll get around to Litchi eventually. Skill level: I won't go so far to say high, but as far as Noel goes I'm getting the best out of her. My win percentage at most was only 60% about a week ago. I usually consistently get top 3 at waba, but the Georgia crowd is is rather lacking.

Im coming to the next waba tournament if the georgia crowd is lacking im gonna have to step it up :p or get my ass handed to me lol

Name: Tim / Desu / Daysoo Location: Cumming, Georgia Travel: Have car, will travel. (No more than an hour though, unless we're talking overnight gamefest stuff.) Main: The Incredible Iron Tager Skill Level: Top 5 at Final Round. :P

Name: Ashly (also have a girlfriend, Kat, who plays too) Location: Sandy Springs (North of Atlanta Perimeter) How far your willing to drive to meet up or if you don't have a car: I don't have a car so not too much traveling for me... Who you play: Was maining with Noel for awhile but switching to Taokaka these days Skill Level (Or your win percentage online if people dun wanna guess yourself): Some times I feel like I'm pretty decent, and some times I seem to suck ass. My win % is like 40-45% right now (lost 10 games in a row today lol). I've had the game for about a week though so presumably I'll improve haha. I'd also like to throw out there that we've got a 58" HDTV with a pretty nice 5.1 surround sound and are a couple of pretty cool chicks for those that would consider coming to Sandy Springs to play some games :P Gonna try to make it out to Waba, maybe when my skillz get a little better

Name: Ashly (also have a girlfriend, Kat, who plays too)

How far your willing to drive to meet up or if you don't have a car: I don't have a car so not too much traveling for me...

Who you play: Was maining with Noel for awhile but switching to Taokaka these days

Skill Level (Or your win percentage online if people dun wanna guess yourself): Some times I feel like I'm pretty decent, and some times I seem to suck ass. My win % is like 40-45% right now (lost 10 games in a row today lol). I've had the game for about a week though so presumably I'll improve haha.

I'd also like to throw out there that we've got a 58" HDTV with a pretty nice 5.1 surround sound and are a couple of pretty cool chicks for those that would consider coming to Sandy Springs to play some games :P

Gonna try to make it out to Waba, maybe when my skillz get a little better

Sandy Springs is about half an hour south of me.

I'd be down to drive over and play some games when I don't have class.

On that note, what console do you play on? (Assuming PS3, since you have a PS3 tag thing)

Do you have sticks for the console you play BlazBlue on?

Hey everyone. My name is Vince and I'm from Atlanta, GA. I'm a long time player in the GA community... (Final Round, S.E.B, Impact Clash, e.t.c.) I've been to them all. I know a couple of guys from GA Tech, (vyang, Elliot, Alex [Don't really know their gamer names]) And some other guys that can really bring in some competition. I also know Tim (Desu) from days back when we were in college together. I'm pretty sure that some of you guys on DL are familiar faces too. I'm also on SRK and I run a miniature fighting game group called GAMN fighters. We haven't been around long, about 3-4 months, but the other people and myself have been doing small SF tournies and also other games for about 2 years now. We play more SFIV than BB, but definitely we have some fairly competent BB players. I don't have any BB videos on my YouTube channel, but feel free to check it out. I'll probably be posting up some as soon as I get a reliable camera. I kinda haven't been too active lately cause of classes and all, but GAMN will be holding some tournaments later on this year, (possibly December) but some research will be done in order to prevent conflicts with other tournies. I'll post any info on here, SRK, TZ, Orochinagi, and on the GAMN YouTube channel. Don't expect too much though, I'm actually pretty busy at the moment and just took a minute out of my day for this hahah.

Sorry for being out of line, but:

Hello all. TN is having a MAJOR tourney come January 9th called Kumite in Tennessee: Revival (KiT:R) and it features a guaranteed $1000 pot for both Street Fighter 4 AND Tekken 6!!! But that's not all, THERE WILL BE BOTH A GUILTY GEAR: ACCENT CORE AND A BLAZBLUE TOURNEY AS WELL!!!

For all info and hype, post here----> http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7252

See ya there.......

Thanks for coming over and playing with me and my gf this evening, Desu! It was fun getting to play against someone different, in the flesh. We look forward to getting together to play again soon!

Okay i've played with a few people here, whos all gonna be at Waba this sunday? We need the comp! Also whos up for the lock-in? The amount of time we'd be spending fighting eachother it'll be like hyperbolic time chamber all up in there.

Thanks for coming over and playing with me and my gf this evening, Desu! It was fun getting to play against someone different, in the flesh. We look forward to getting together to play again soon!

Thanks for having me over, girls!

I had fun playing you both.

I'll let you know what's up with Wednesday as soon as I know. :D

Okay i've played with a few people here, whos all gonna be at Waba this sunday? We need the comp!

Also whos up for the lock-in? The amount of time we'd be spending fighting eachother it'll be like hyperbolic time chamber all up in there.

yo man, it's Marty. i will try to be at that lock-in, son. we can get some awesome training in.

Thanks for having me over, girls!

I had fun playing you both.

I'll let you know what's up with Wednesday as soon as I know. :D

answer your phone, dood, and you'd know about it. :psyduck:

Gonna be out of town Thursday-Monday, but I'm down for having people over for playing some BlazBlue pretty much whenever :) The only thing I really have going on is I teach a class Monday and Wednesday evenings. Other than that, I sit around playing video games most of the time haha. Gonna try and start making it out to Waba on the weekends. A friend of mine DJ's for the Waba Weeklies so I should go hear him spin anyway :)

Gonna be out of town Thursday-Monday, but I'm down for having people over for playing some BlazBlue pretty much whenever :) The only thing I really have going on is I teach a class Monday and Wednesday evenings. Other than that, I sit around playing video games most of the time haha.

Gonna try and start making it out to Waba on the weekends. A friend of mine DJ's for the Waba Weeklies so I should go hear him spin anyway :)

I guess you're teaching now-ish or something.

Tried calling, no answer.

Let me know if you want to play today.

Marty is available, but I couldn't get a hold of Rizzo.

having some problems with our car so not making it out to Waba today :( We'll definitely try and make it out next Sunday though.

Brian Powder Springs I can't really go far, as I don't have a license. Tager, Johnny, Potemkin, Order Sol I've played BlazBlue online for a few weeks and I've never played GG with anyone but the CPU. Don't expect much. :(

Maaan I haven't played guilty gear in forever, and I've never played Accent Core... I'm considering picking it back up so I can maybe stand half a chance in a guilty gear tournament some day... gotta have some folks over at our place to play some games again :)

Finally went to Waba Game today, on the one Sunday where no one shows up haha. I feel like a dope for missing that tournament on Saturday. I wanted to go but forgot about it until Saturday evening *slaps forehead*. We got to play some games with Zack and Eric, at least :)