Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smilax

Georgia: Home of final round ~ Find BB/GG Players!

Finally went to Waba Game today, on the one Sunday where no one shows up haha. I feel like a dope for missing that tournament on Saturday. I wanted to go but forgot about it until Saturday evening *slaps forehead*. We got to play some games with Zack and Eric, at least :)

I would have been there both days, but I fell ill that Friday.

Still feeling a bit out sorts to be honest. :x

yeah, i guess eric called you to come play with us on sunday, but you were sick. we'll probably start going to waba kinda regularly now though :)

You didnt miss anything Blazblue related at Tension Pulse, a whopping 5 players entered, only 2 of which were regulars.

what is this waba on peachtree? is it an arcade or a place where people bring hookups and play???? anyways imma check it out today to see if i can find any gamers there...gotta get back into practice

There's a 2D fighter weekly every Saturday at Waba where people go play tournament and casual games. I still haven't made it to the weekly but almost definitely will this coming weekend :)

Wow holy crap i've been playing GG since i can remember and have been playing well over the unhealthy amount of BB and i just now find out about waba. I'm there. I hope i don't drive for an hour for no one to show ha.

Kat and I are tentatively planning on making it to Waba this saturday. We've gone to Waba twice now, but both on the wrong days, argh! After Halloween we won't have our evenings devoted to working at the haunted house so we can have people over to play at our place again :) I repeat, 56" HD TV and surround sound!! edit: Though someone has to buy me a copy of GG AC+ so everyone can be happy (we only have BB and GGX2).

sorry to bust ur bubble but no one plays GGAC here...as far as i can tell at waba games at least.....ur best bet is Blazblue...and u wont see me touch that horrible game...ill be playing T6 and SF4...and GGAC if someone wants to play me

OH SHIT! GA finally has a consistent thread. That's what's up! :D I'm at school in TN but my parents live in Lawrenceville. I'll definitely hit you guys up whenever I'm down for the holidays. I think I don't live too far from Waba games either, so I'll definitely hit that place up again too! Name: Phil Location: Middle TN/Lawrenceville GA Travel: Car yes. I don't come home very often, but will be down for some gaming whenever I am! Games: Blazblue - :TA:, Gear - :MI:, :JA:, :KY:, :ED:, SFIV - Ryu, Honda Just you let you guys know, I'm not too crazy over Blazblue, but I've been itching to play a decent game of Gear for the longest time. I'm also down for some hardcore SFIV :keke: You guys can also hit me up in the TN thread on SRK. I'm kimJONGph1r on there.

All my GG practice has been on GGX2 and X2 Reload (for psp) so hopefully the transition to AC won't crush my Jam abilities :P Anyhow, like I said before, now that we're not devoting our evenings to scaring people at the haunted house our evenings are mostly pretty free so just PM me or something if you guys want to make some time to come play some games at our place :)

All my GG practice has been on GGX2 and X2 Reload (for psp) so hopefully the transition to AC won't crush my Jam abilities :P

Anyhow, like I said before, now that we're not devoting our evenings to scaring people at the haunted house our evenings are mostly pretty free so just PM me or something if you guys want to make some time to come play some games at our place :)

u will probably play ggac a few times then u will realize how different it is......then probably quit

u will probably play ggac a few times then u will realize how different it is......then probably quit

You underestimate my tenacity!

If I had a ps2 stick then I would learn GGAC. Blazblue is a great game, it's just not as well balanced and doesn't have the crazy amount of depth GG has [yet]. I love it and hope more people come to Waba to play. Preferably on saturdays.

I never got too serious with Gear, it was already dying in GA when I found it. I'll play it if it's on, XX:AC only, though. Never played any iteration before that. I play Potemkin. :3 Also: Traded in my 360 for a PS3, since my 360 got flagged (banned from XBL). So, if you're on PSN, add me! I'll have a copy of BlazBlue soon-ish, and FunkyP's modding my stick for PS3 this weekend.

what's the deal with all the XBL bannings? I'm out of the loop and I'm sad you don't have one anymore ;-;

Cool, glad to see there's a GA thread. I only skimmed the last few pages, but it seems everyone meets up @ waba on saturdays? any other details? Do people bring their own sticks?

Anyways, the name is Ken (seipherzero psn id).

How far your willing to drive to meet up or if you don't have a car: 45min

Who you play: Hakumen

Skill Level: Moderate. I usually get my ass handed to me by my neighbor, but I just consider him to be all-around good at games. I just switched to stick a little while ago. Still getting used to it.

what's the deal with all the XBL bannings? I'm out of the loop and I'm sad you don't have one anymore ;-;

YOU NEVER PLAYED WITH ME ANYWAY. :( :( :(

MS pushed a patch around Thursday that allowed them to detect if you had modded your 360.

They've been banning pretty much everyone. :x

Cool, glad to see there's a GA thread. I only skimmed the last few pages, but it seems everyone meets up @ waba on saturdays? any other details? Do people bring their own sticks?

Anyways, the name is Ken (seipherzero psn id).

How far your willing to drive to meet up or if you don't have a car: 45min

Who you play: Hakumen

Skill Level: Moderate. I usually get my ass handed to me by my neighbor, but I just consider him to be all-around good at games. I just switched to stick a little while ago. Still getting used to it.

Welcome!

There are weekly tournaments at Waba every Saturday.

There's also a bigger monthly tournament on the fourth Saturday of every month, Combo Breaker.

The general rule is BYOC, but some people might let you borrow a stick if you ask.

The community is pretty friendly like that. :)

I never played you on live because I can just play you on saturdays at waba. and I don't enjoy beating up on Tagers :kitty:

YOU NEVER PLAYED WITH ME ANYWAY. :( :( :(

MS pushed a patch around Thursday that allowed them to detect if you had modded your 360.

They've been banning pretty much everyone. :x

Welcome!

There are weekly tournaments at Waba every Saturday.

There's also a bigger monthly tournament on the fourth Saturday of every month, Combo Breaker.

The general rule is BYOC, but some people might let you borrow a stick if you ask.

The community is pretty friendly like that. :)

Cool. Thanks for the welcome and answering my questions ;]. I'll try to stop by Waba this weekend.

Does anyone plan on going to Icon Clash to play BB? I'm probably not going to do SFIV or Tekken