Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smilax

Georgia: Home of final round ~ Find BB/GG Players!

I just discovered that I live about 50 miles from Waba, so next time I get a Saturday off, I might go. How great it would be to finally play in an arcade!

Waba isn't an arcade. :8/:

Oh wow cool. I never knew Waba had tournaments of their own, just thought it was a place where 3rd party people held them. I'll try to go, but it's still in the air since I already have plans for Saturday. Would be nice to find and play against other GA BB players. Btw, have you been there before/are there a good amount of people there? Off note: Yay 1st post lol there goes my lurking status.

Oh wow cool. I never knew Waba had tournaments of their own, just thought it was a place where 3rd party people held them. I'll try to go, but it's still in the air since I already have plans for Saturday. Would be nice to find and play against other GA BB players. Btw, have you been there before/are there a good amount of people there?

Off note: Yay 1st post lol there goes my lurking status.

Waba actually hosts it's own tournaments, and serves as a venue for people to host tournaments at.

The last Combo Breaker had about 9-10 BlazBlue entrants.

I'm at Waba quite a bit personally, and I usually have my stick with me.

I had fun playing everyone this weekend. Sad that there was no tournament, though. :< Paul: Thanks for fixing my stick, broski. Works like a charm now! We need to get some serious games in at some point, man. If you're free Tuesday, I'll be at Waba. I'm so salty about not getting more matches with you. T_T

I was sad we didn't make it to Waba on Saturday, my little ol' Rachel is ready to kick some Tager/Noel ASS!! :P Probably won't be making it next Saturday either :( There's still an open invitation for you guys to come over to my place and play some BB, so get your butts in gear in and get over here :P

Wow Desu you go to Waba quite a bit or so it would seem. I hope more people turn up =( I went last weekend just to watch (too much of a noob to play but definitely working on it :kitty:) and there weren't too many people there. Of those people there, only Desu seemed to stick with playing BB and partly some other dude who I don't know. (I only know Desu because of that Tager sig, so I'll just assume you were the guy who picked the green Tager like 95% of the time). I guess there's Final Round to look forward to as well.

Wow Desu you go to Waba quite a bit or so it would seem.

I hope more people turn up =( I went last weekend just to watch (too much of a noob to play but definitely working on it :kitty:) and there weren't too many people there. Of those people there, only Desu seemed to stick with playing BB and partly some other dude who I don't know. (I only know Desu because of that Tager sig, so I'll just assume you were the guy who picked the green Tager like 95% of the time).

I guess there's Final Round to look forward to as well.

I do try and make it up to Waba as much as I can.

It's in danger of closing, so I've been volunteering in my spare time to keep it open.

If you like Waba though, there's a special Fight Club pass you can get to make it up more often.

$30/month gets you in every day to play any fighting game, waives your door fee for the weekly tournaments, and gives you 50% off your Combo Breaker door fee.

Oh, and yeah, I'm the one who plays the Incredible Iron Tager. :P

Last weekend's Waba had a less than spectacular turnout.

I'll try and remember to actually promote the next Combo Breaker ahead of time. XD

As for Final Round, I'm pretty excited.

Hoping we get some big names to come down for BB.

Oh, snap.

Posted Image

-----

Update:

Anyone considering going to Augusta SUPER 2?

If so, perhaps we could get a carpool / caravan going?

-----

Posted Image

Just a heads up Combo Breaker 4 is coming up!

Tell your friends!

Update: Thread's up.

Wow Desu you go to Waba quite a bit or so it would seem.

I hope more people turn up =( I went last weekend just to watch (too much of a noob to play but definitely working on it :kitty:) and there weren't too many people there. Of those people there, only Desu seemed to stick with playing BB and partly some other dude who I don't know. (I only know Desu because of that Tager sig, so I'll just assume you were the guy who picked the green Tager like 95% of the time).

I guess there's Final Round to look forward to as well.

My girlfriend and I go to Waba whenever we can. We've been down there 4 times in the last two months. Won't be there today because I'm sick as a dog right now and my gf is being in a movie (low budget horror).

edit: We'll most likely be making it to Combo Breaker as well :)

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot about the Augusta thing. Me and Kat are down for doing a carpool thing down to Augusta.

New GA candidate here.

City: Decatur until my next semester starts, then in Marrieta.

Isn't Duluth close to Decatur or Marrieta?

BB Main: Noel

Sub: Ragna

I go to school in Marietta, Duluth is on the other side of north Atlanta, but still reasonable to get to.

Decatur is on the same side of Atlanta, but a little further south.

Trying to get a PSN session going tonight. Smashly, FunkyP, and I will be playing. Add me on PSN and message me if you want in. You can also call or text me. Just remove all the symbols for my cell number. 7|7_0/-3]6[3-0.9+9*6

We're starting now. 6:30PM EST -- Intermission. More BlazBlue later. GGs to Smashly and Visor -- Second session coming soon. Toss me an IM or a PM if you want in.

New GA candidate here.

City: Decatur until my next semester starts, then in Marrieta.

Isn't Duluth close to Decatur or Marrieta?

BB Main: Noel

Sub: Ragna

Oh nice good to see more GA people! :yaaay:

Either GA people play a ton of SF4/Tekken 6 or they just don't like using forums. With a city like Atlanta, you'd figure there'd be people flooded playing games but meh

Yeah, it sucks, don't it? I have a Tekken 6 too, so challenge me when I'm available. ^^ As for last time, it was for a while. Sorry for leaving last time. I had enough of sucking *GIGANTIC TAGER* for the night. But I'm still not done with ya, Desu! :thumbu: Soldier! edit: btw, anyone able to get mics? I didn't use mine since no one else did.

I've had my fair share of "fun" encounters with the green tager too lol. Tager is mean as hell beatin up on girls (rachel!) but I wouldn't have it any other way otherwise I wouldn't really get a feel as to how people will seriously play. Don't worry though, eventually one day the announcer will say something other than "Tager/Bang Win" :eng101: I'm still pretty tight on money but if I did have some to spare I'd probably buy a stick before I bought a mic unfortunately.

Now that I realize the Augusta super is an Xbox tourny not so sure we're still gonna go. I've never even handled an xbox controller so not sure how well I'd be able to adapt =/ GGS to FunkyP yesterday, it was cool having you over to play. Now when are you other jerks going to come over and play?? :P Some glasses wearing jerk had to stand us up >:( Anyhow, I'm playing BB on PSN pretty frequently so anyone is welcome to add me. I'm always looking for people to do player matches with :)

Now that I realize the Augusta super is an Xbox tourny not so sure we're still gonna go. I've never even handled an xbox controller so not sure how well I'd be able to adapt =/

GGS to FunkyP yesterday, it was cool having you over to play. Now when are you other jerks going to come over and play?? :P Some glasses wearing jerk had to stand us up >:(

Anyhow, I'm playing BB on PSN pretty frequently so anyone is welcome to add me. I'm always looking for people to do player matches with :)

I'm sorry!

You know I would've loved to have come, but school comes before play. :(