Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smilax

Georgia: Home of final round ~ Find BB/GG Players!

I'm about to get a lot more social after 2:30pm today. Last final at 11:30am! Wish me luck, flawless recall, and perhaps minor powers of divination.

Reptar, I will not be here for Friday night. If you want to hang out and play video games during the week, however, I will be available anytime.

What time will the meet-up be? I've still got finals on Friday, so I get out at around 11:30 or so. I /might/ be able to make it. If not, I'll most likely make it to the next one.

I think our next meetup is going to be on January 14th actually. There just aren't enough people that can show up this Friday, since just about everyone who goes to Tech will be gone, and FunkyP isn't coming. A lot of us are planning on going to Winter Clash on Saturday though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDWeFfNMFE8&feature=related

Also, rofls at 7:25. Platinum has Slidehead.

Ah. My break's over on the 4th, but I might still be able to make it; we'll see. I'll hopefully be at Atlanta Revival on the 15th. Who else is going?

A mobile character with Slidehead. Makes sense, right? Her 5B, her best poke, is also air unblockable. This character is just really growing on me.

Too bad it takes 50 meter to get 3 stocks of Slidehead with Platinum.

More than likely I'll be at Revival. It'll be the first Saturday after classes for me, so I definitely won't have anything to do otherwise, and the venue is really close to a Marta station.

I may or may not go to Revival. There is an Anamanaguchi concert on the same day/night, so it'll be a tossup.
a... what?

georgia needs to get hype for ATL revival, I'm tired of me being the only entrant when I know more people care about the game and can play at a higher level if they put in the effort. SFIV is LAME, BB 4 LYF

*scoots SSFIV copy behind him under a rug*

I just really wish that Revival was going to have Guilty Gear. Everyone should start complaining in the SRK thread about the lack of Gear.

Also, unless anyone is going to be hosting player match rooms or anything over the break, I probably won't touch Blazblue. Going to learn some SF fundamentals and get my Ky FRCs down.

Also, unless anyone is going to be hosting player match rooms or anything over the break, I probably won't touch Blazblue. Going to learn some SF fundamentals and get my Ky FRCs down.

if anyone is interested, i can host private GA only player matches. mic or no mic doesnt bother me. i have 1 in case anyone wants to talk about the game. but really if you guys dont mind the online for BBCS i can host. since we are in GA we should all get atleast 3 connection with each other. me, i just really want to play with the GA people since i have no ride to go to the gatherings.

PSN - Pandora_Gunblade

Main - Noel Vermillion

Sub - Tsubaki, Makoto, Valkenhayn.

send a message or add me if anyone want to play online.

btw, GG's to smashley_crashley

If only I wasn't about to tack another 6 hours onto the drive, I would.

Also guys, everyone should direct themselves to the new Georgia thread that I'm in the process of putting up. I'm going to start a new one so we can get a list of players going and keep the first post updated with tournaments and stuff.

New thread's up. Go post in there and stuff and I'll start getting the player list together.