Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

SBO 2009 BlazBlue Results

sad to see americans didnt even make it to the brakets. and its even worse that a carl made it to the finals (damn i hate carl!!!) and its pretty sad to see most of the winners were the top four. i was really hoping for dora, a ragna or a noel player to go far but its pretty hard for them i guess.

but whats really interesting is how much the tier list has changed after the tourney. i havent seen recent ones but it is still pretty interesting to see how it has changed quite drastically

Uh, tier list is still the same. Nu/Arakune/Rachel still dominates everyone, with Jin/Carl right under them, then everyone else, then Hakumen/Tager in the very bottom...

And Kid Viper, one of the American qualifiers, made it in the brackets.

And Dora got top 8; I'd say that's pretty far out of a huge tournament with a lot of national qualifiers just to be part of the top 64 for the main tournament...

Uh, tier list is still the same. Nu/Arakune/Rachel still dominates everyone, with Jin/Carl right under them, then everyone else, then Hakumen/Tager in the very bottom...

And Kid Viper, one of the American qualifiers, made it in the brackets.

And Dora got top 8; I'd say that's pretty far out of a huge tournament with a lot of national qualifiers just to be part of the top 64 for the main tournament...

ohhh awesome an american made it!! lol sry for my lack of knowledge of BB players. and yeah i was really rooting for dora to go even farther. i have seen some videos he is in and he really makes bang look like a higher tier character