Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otakuchin

NEW ENGLAND THREAD *(A fusion of states and Shit talk)*

Well, I hate to say it, but...

Goodbye Connecticut.

Certain real-life obligations have come up and as a last resort I have to move to northern California. My ticket has already been purchased and I'm in the process of packing my stuff. I'll be leaving Saturday.

I'm gonna miss going to tourneys and events in the northeast, but due to personal issues I really have no choice but to leave.

So good games and good shit to all the friends I made here. I'm gonna fucking miss you all, and I'm going to attempt to attend majors when I can afford it. You guys better be at Evo!

I wish you the best of luck man. Make the most of moving to Cali, show them cats over there how New England does it.

Well, I hate to say it, but...

Goodbye Connecticut.

Certain real-life obligations have come up and as a last resort I have to move to northern California. My ticket has already been purchased and I'm in the process of packing my stuff. I'll be leaving Saturday.

I'm gonna miss going to tourneys and events in the northeast, but due to personal issues I really have no choice but to leave.

So good games and good shit to all the friends I made here. I'm gonna fucking miss you all, and I'm going to attempt to attend majors when I can afford it. You guys better be at Evo!

Man, I remember when we first met back at ACT IV, it was awesome meeting another Touhou-fag. Now you're leaving us :gonk:. Take it easy over in Cali, represent BEast Coast for us! And if you get working internet over there, we require some online SFIV and IamP matches

Nazgul's getting a room at the venue. I probably will too since we now have about 9 people interested in coming. It's $89.99 per room for Friday and Saturday. As of now I'm not sure what the cost is for Sunday night or exactly what days I'll be staying. We can discuss as a group at Act if you'll be there.

Also Merry Frosty Faustings!!!

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=483542&posted=1#post483542

Good luck Kayin! You will be missed. I will see you at EVO next year hopefully. I have a suite with a king size bed and queen size bed for Friday through Sunday night. I am up for sharing. See you at ACT.

I wish to reserve a place in your temporary dwelling. Is this acceptable? Also, get hype for ACT. I'm going to bring KoF XII, and try to convince someone that it's a good game, completely undeserving of the negative press that has been thrown around.

This is acceptable. The place supposedly has two TV's too, a 32" and a 37". But, they are apparently both LCD's. It is time to bring the component cables. So many games at ACT this time. MBAA, WHP, KOFXII. It is like we need more gatherings.

So.... Are we allowed to bring games to Act? If so, I'll bring SFA3. xD

So.... Are we allowed to bring games to Act? If so, I'll bring SFA3. xD

Play me online in Alpha 3 on GGPO before you rush to that idea.

No idea how to use GGPO. xD

Not that hard... follow the directions when downloading it from the website. download alpha 3 off romnation. Plug your 360 or PS3 stick in. Viola.

Me? Beating the Japanese? Hahaha you guys are mad funny. But who knows, there's good comp around here and I'll have a job soon and hopefully a car if I can afford it. So I'm going to take full advantage of this. Also don't worry, my location may be on the west coast but I'll be repping east coast for LIFE. You guys in CT better keep the scene alive, I want next ACT to have an awesome turnout!

Me? Beating the Japanese? Hahaha you guys are mad funny.

You will beat the Japanese Kayin; it is your destiny! :yaaay:

So.. #getamme presents GGPO Play sessions! Want to get sessions in Vampire Savior Super Turbo Alpha 2/3 Breakers Revenge Marvel vs Capcom 1/Xmen vs Street Fighter... Who's down!?!? Also Breakers Revenge>>>TMNT TF all day.

Tryin to get my damn roms in the GGPO folder but it's proving to be quite the pain in the ass lol. But I plan on playing later on today once I get them working. Can we see what's good in some MvC1 or what? @NerdJosh: Working on the Mem Card hack situation for you. If you're gonna be at ACT I can give you the low down if I get the concrete info by then.

I wish I could go man, but my girls birthday party is on Sat and I really can't miss it.. I'm sorry guys. Living in New York and trying to get out is so hard.. I'm going to try my best next time even though I say it all the time but I want to play you guys online!! Leave the roms zipped if you have a problem I'll send you a mediafire link preset for you. Also CT is known for its MvC1... :) Are you ready true believer!?:eng101: Kona.. Whats good for you as well as everyone else.. We started off well but fell off... NEC is around the corner lets get some lagless fundamentals down boys. While taking a small break from mainstream(Even though you guys should be cracking out).

I wish I could go man, but my girls birthday party is on Sat and I really can't miss it.. I'm sorry guys. Living in New York and trying to get out is so hard.. I'm going to try my best next time even though I say it all the time but I want to play you guys online!!

Leave the roms zipped if you have a problem I'll send you a mediafire link preset for you.

Also CT is known for its MvC1... :) Are you ready true believer!?:eng101:

Kona.. Whats good for you as well as everyone else.. We started off well but fell off... NEC is around the corner lets get some lagless fundamentals down boys. While taking a small break from mainstream(Even though you guys should be cracking out).

It's all good man I understand the situation. I think I'm fine with the Rom situation but If I run into some extra problems I'll get at you for that link.

oh hay guys I have time to play video games again :toot: Playing plenty of BB on PS3, Tekken 6 here on Tuesday, but MvC1 and VS online is pretty tempting! Never used GGPO, but I was thinking about trying that and 2DF lately since I got Windows set up again. Either of those have voice chat?