Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otakuchin

NEW ENGLAND THREAD *(A fusion of states and Shit talk)*

I really had my doubts about this until I actually saw what it looked like. I am actually pretty hype about this. Can't say the same for the Namco version of things. Also, 3S online? F YEAH.

Sometimes people on stream chats have good ideas. Like today on the Souper Bowl stream, someone was talking about Capcom vs Guilty Gear (that would be Aksys?)

Sometimes people on stream chats have good ideas. Like today on the Souper Bowl stream, someone was talking about Capcom vs Guilty Gear (that would be Aksys?)

I first thought of that idea 6 years ago. God I feel old.

No, but sometimes I just have to tell myself these things over and over again. Plus I just really dislike Tekken, so combining the two...

ANYWAYS! BBCS is two days away! I will be at BG on Friday =D It'll be good to see everyone.

FINALLY, now get your ass over here so we can get some Mickey-D's and DENNY'S

Damn right. I haven't been playing SSF4 at all (besides playing EVO weekend with some cool kids) so I doubt you'll be getting an Adon V Sim match of any quality out of me. But alas, who cares because I'll be mashing 5D w/ Noel too much to care.

Damn right. I haven't been playing SSF4 at all (besides playing EVO weekend with some cool kids) so I doubt you'll be getting an Adon V Sim match of any quality out of me. But alas, who cares because I'll be mashing 5D w/ Noel too much to care.

Because I've been able to practice for 2 months! Then in that case Danny, we will have the best scrub match ever

Because I've been able to practice for 2 months! Then in that case Danny, we will have the best scrub match ever

Then the scrubbiest of runbacks shall happen by me then! hah

bbcs casuals in my basement on wednesday!

Will be there

Will be there

I'll be bringing my 360 copy as well since Furok has a 360 available as well. If you don't see me until later, that's because I had a funeral to attend.

I'll have a 360 copy and a PS3 copy with me. If a console is needed, tell me which to bring.

Jay - my condolences man.

I'd say bring your PS3 copy of the game since I'm pretty sure we'll have more sticks available for it. Also, thank you.

Name: z0oks

GG Characters:

BB Characters: Noel, Hakumen

Other Fighting games: SSF4 (Fei Long)

Yeah, good shit everybody. :P Crown.... Good shit on the Tager mirrors. xD Best matches ever.

Merrimack is southern NH, right Z0oks? Welcome to Dustloop, either way =D

Tales - if I see you playing online tonight instead of being in training mode, so help me science.

I have BBCS but no way to practice without destroying my hand :(

it sucks

How long can you play on a regular stick before your hand hurts?

I've never had my hand hurt from playing stick.

What's up everyone?! I disappeared after I held my first gathering because I got busy with school, took a vacation, work etc. I want to throw another in August before school starts back up again. Who's interested?

How long can you play on a regular stick before your hand hurts?

It depends, sometimes life half hour to an hour, it really depends what I did that day. So like 15 minutes to 2 hours is the range. Sucks when you have surgery on your hand