Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otakuchin

NEW ENGLAND THREAD *(A fusion of states and Shit talk)*

capsule+kraig coming this evening (tuesday) so far

if you wana tag along for bbcs casuals leme know

and yes i just found out like a little while ago.

I should have another car (or at least access to one) by then, I can probably give you a lift to NE Revolution as Boston is pretty much on my way; I often pick up Max from mission hill anyway.

I'd like to go to your meet up pending work/vehicular requirements.

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

Right now my gathering is pending because of the construction going on in my house. I'm also really busy in Aug. It kinda sucks actually :/ My room is the only option for people to use ATM and only 4-5 people can fit in there.

If 1 or 2 people want to come down during the week and practice some GG AC, let me know.

Yooo wanna be my carpool buddy for events? I'll be glad to reimburse you with gas money if that's an issue.

Actually I'm his ride (when he's not traveling by himself via motorcycle). If you're near Boston I could probably pick you up as well, however I just want you to know that my current car is falling apart and can't take the highway. I'm in the process of finding a new one and should have a new one by next month, but there's a slim chance I won't. . . Gas money is good.

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

Right now my gathering is pending because of the construction going on in my house. I'm also really busy in Aug. It kinda sucks actually :/ My room is the only option for people to use ATM and only 4-5 people can fit in there.

If 1 or 2 people want to come down during the week and practice some GG AC, let me know.

Just post up when you figure out the time. It's possible if you can't hold the meetup at your place, that Noisetank could host you. You'd have to ask him though; his place isn't under construction, but his room is tiny and filled to the brim with tech.

The two of us were making plans to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World, if we end up watching it in Boston it's possible we could get some games in before/after.

I'll pm you my number so we have a more immediate choice of communication, when we do end up meeting up/ going to NER/ etc.

Everyone with a PS3 should buy the Scott Pilgrim brawler, it's incredibly awesome:yaaay:

Aw bullocks :(

I just need someone in Eastern MA with a car that's willing to come along to Furok's casuals/BG until I get a new car. Acton is only 20 minutes from Boston but so far it seems everyone either has no car/is in the opposite direction/can't drive because of some circumstance.

Everyone with a PS3 should buy the Scott Pilgrim brawler, it's incredibly awesome:yaaay:

+1, game is too godlike. Too bad no online co-op :(

The two of us were making plans to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World, if we end up watching it in Boston it's possible we could get some games in before/after.

I saw pilgrim versus the world last wednesday at a prerelease showing in newington. it was pretty sweet.

also, like capsuletoyco said, 5 dragons nashua tonight.

I saw pilgrim versus the world last wednesday at a prerelease showing in newington. it was pretty sweet.

also, like capsuletoyco said, 5 dragons nashua tonight.

that's cool, I can't wait to see it.

unfortunately like usual I have to work tonight.

Anybody in the Manchester area play BB? I'm Sick of getting 3 bar connections that play like 0 bars, and I'd really like to see how I stack up against local competition.

there are a bunch of us that play, i live 15 min away manch and we have gatherings usually every tuesday in salem, and every other thursday in nashua

I read that there was a meet up at 5 Dragons in Nashua is that where it is every other Thursday? Where is the Salem location for Tuesdays?

Also there's some gaming / card gaming place that opened up on Elm St. in Manchester called Level Up that has a few HDTVs and PS3 / 360s for use. Dunno how welcome a bunch of BB players would be on the days they have their little MTG tournaments though.

salem sessions are usually at a friends apartment, there's always a good amount of people that show up for ssfiv or bb, however, there won't be anything going on this week due to most of us having prior engagements.

Back from Summer Jam, and I'm hyped for that New England Revolution! Also, anyone planning to go to Season's Beatings?

Back from Summer Jam, and I'm hyped for that New England Revolution! Also, anyone planning to go to Season's Beatings?

Me, Mindgam3, Nazgul if he gets hired, maybe Noisetank.

I'm going to Boston Monday to watch Scott Pilgrim vs the World with Noisetank/ play some GGAC. IllogicalDreamr/ other Boston players, we should meet up for some games if you're free this day.

Anyone watch the Guard Crush stream last night?? That was for New England!!! :yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay:

I'm going to Boston Monday to watch Scott Pilgrim vs the World with Noisetank/ play some GGAC. IllogicalDreamr/ other Boston players, we should meet up for some games if you're free this day.

My attendance to SB is directly related to whether I get a job up at Storrs, which shouldn't be too difficult. Also, I would theoretically be down for games on Monday...which would also serve the double-purpose of discussing travel plans, and the triple-purpose of fun, laughter, and merriment.

I'm down for that. What theatre are you going to be at? You could come to my place.

Hey all, I realized I haven't made an official introduction to the New England thread.

Name: Jian

GG::sweatdrop:

BB: :JI:

Other Games: Soul Calibur 4, Poverty Night Games

So how do I get in on these Furok Wed. gatherings?

Hopefully you all at one point or another, later folks!

I'm down for that. What theatre are you going to be at? You could come to my place.

We haven't figured it out yet. It turns out that NoiseTank won't be free until around 3:00 PM, so there's a possibility we might wait to watch the movie another day (to leave more time for games). If you don't have anything going on early in the day, maybe I could meet you at your place beforehand and play some guilty? Give me a call tomorrow so we can sort out a time and place.

Mindgam3 and Vierge will be coming to Boston as well. In addition to playing Guilty Gear and watching the Scott Pilgrim Movie, we were planning on having some four player multiplayer mayhem with Scott Pilgrim 'the game'.

Edit: Okay we are watching Scott Pilgrim at the Regal Cinema 13 Fenway location. We'll either catch the 3:35pm or 7:10pm showing

Yo IllogicalDreamr, We've all met up at Noisetank's place; we are currently setting stuff up, I'll send you a pm with his address feel free to stop. Give me a call if you need directions.

Also it looks like we'll be seeing scott pilgrim at 7:10

Welp, my Xbox is out of commission (RED RING LOL) so I won't be playing BBCS online for a while now until I get a new console. So... should I get a PS3 or a newer model 360?

So how do I get in on these Furok Wed. gatherings?

Furok's been getting lucky Wednesdays off work so he's been holding them on his days off. As far as I know, just send a PM and shit for details and just drive up here.

get a new ps3 slim with the bigger harddrive size... waay sexier. plus then i can see what the tager v lambda matchup is like (yes, i want you purchase a console so i can have matchup experience).

get a new ps3 slim with the bigger harddrive size... waay sexier. plus then i can see what the tager v lambda matchup is like (yes, i want you purchase a console so i can have matchup experience).

Fair enough. I have a friend who plays Tager and he makes life hell for me with him. But I just think he's out playing me. It ain't a 7-3 anymore, I'll tell you that much.