Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otakuchin

NEW ENGLAND THREAD *(A fusion of states and Shit talk)*

Name: Furok Location: Ludlow, MA Guilty Gear Characters: :psyduck: Blaz Blue Characters: :TA::JI: Other games: ST, MBAC/MBAA, IAMP, KOF12, Vanguard Princess

Yo what's good with New England gettin am me in mvc2?!?!?! Where you guys at online?? No one wants to play me anymore??? :vbang::vbang::vbang::gonk::gonk:

josh why cant we just play. and why cant you go to game unicon?

also , I'm down to go on the 29th , I just need all the info before hand . also if someone is willing to pick me up that would be sweet .

Who are these new people, and why aren't they going to ACT? Or will they be there, actually? (Hint. :keke:)

You switching to Sol as main, Tim? What happened to Johnny?

Can't wait to play more GG. Feelin' that SFIV, though. Need to learn BB. :(

If anyone feels like doing a small meetup for casuals, please post up or send a PM!

I dunno man. Sol is just an overall funner character to use, even though I still love Johnny. Real talk i'm down for casuals whenever as well.

A glorious tournament held every month in Wallingford, CT where people get together and play games.

Well I'll definitely be there provided I can get a ride somehow... having no car sucks. Not this month though, I'll be up in the area as of the 3rd.

I don't think I'll be able to make it to ACT this time. I'll be working that day and I don't like missing stuff since it'll take me an hour to get there.

That pic on the first page is so hot and so wrong at the same time. As for me, I live a literal minute away from Gonzalez. So yeah... "Newbie here." "Sorry."

Word. New people for ACT. See you there. Tim -- good to know you're down for casuals! I'll be doing the übercasuals again sometime, probably in October, but I'll get some smaller ones going every now and then too.

We have a thread with 6 states and it's this dead?! :vbang: If people are serious about GG casuals let's do it up.

I'm down for casuals as much as the next guy . All I need to know is where to meet up , and I also might need a ride . Also is anyone from the New London area willing to give me a ride to ACT ? I could give a bit of gas money if thats what it takes . I also need to know how much it will cost .

So... since you bums are still not talking... and we all primarily have ps3's with the same games I say we start having game nights! Two nights a week we switch off on games... and we can move on from there if you guys get more interested... So How about starting on monday.. we start with either of BB, MvC2, SF4, STHD(or we can play vanilla ;3).. open up irc chat to go along with it and get hype? Anyone else down?? Also if anyone needs said games I'd be willing to trade. :)

Ok.. so a friend of mine gave me a usb recording device he found at his work on the ground.. so we can record some of these sessions.. I'm going to do a roll call and I hope to hear all of you give some of your thoughts on this matter. New England can be a driving force but we have to work together...

New Hampshire - Nazgul, Vyers, Nuc Cheese and crew... I know you guys have PS3! I love your gg purity at the moment but one day a week to play everything else with all of us will help us out! Do you all have BB, SF4, STHD, MvC2?? Would you mind spending a day possibly two a week to game with us and what days would work best?

Mass - Pancho, Springfield crew, Amherst nikkas(sup 9!), and Boston foolios.. I know some of you guys rock the zboz.. but if you happen to have a ps3 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

CT - Bwiyon, Otakuchin, Stryfe, SSMugen, Mindgam3. Yo show em why its' free. CT for life! I little bird once told me that CT stood for Crack Tourney players.. lets start these crack sessions right!!!!!!

So as it goes now I'm going to be hosting an irc channel of #getamme on efnet.. which can be due to change if anyone has anything more creatively uplifting for our group of gamers/friends.. If you're unfamiliar with irc just log on to www.mibbit.com click chat now.. then type in your user name go to servers and click the efnet window and type in #getamme. Other good channels are #capcom, #blazblue, #ggac and what not..

We will start playing on Monday at 7 pm.. we can start sooner if people wish to due so but the crack will be served at 7! I will also be recording some of the matches to upload to a new youtube account. I will be taking votes on what game will be the theme of the night starting now, its too bad we dont have GG to play online but I see all of you so interested in fighting games that I know that if we work together we can show them high execution based fighting game players can be monsters in any game! :3

YO CRAAAAAACKKK!!!!! Input anyone?

I think it's a good idea tbh, we finally get to play more GG, BB, etc with everyone rather than hoping the game won't lag online (for BB) and/or just waiting for the next Act to play people that don't live in their area (GG). The problem is it'd be a bit far fetched since the three neighboring states would have to travel 2-3 hours a day (Not to mention the way back) for some games, unless we switch off which states we go to per meet-up it might be a bit fairer for lets say the New Hampshire cr3w because for them to reach CT is about 3 hours just to go there. So if we do a meet-up thing try switching it up a bit maybe. But I'm sure as hell down for it! Haven't played much GG lately (KoFXII and MBAA taking up my little time now, alongside college) but it'd be great to play with y'all again on a weekly basis rather than once a month. Lastly, I will probably be on IRC all the time whoring it out :yaaay:

Josh im down for BB and SF4 matches. But the other im free in. So before next week rolls around ill organize a BB room of 6 people just fighting it out it out. Sf4 has no lobbies so its all one and one right now lol. School just started up for most people so bare with them a little.

I think it's a good idea tbh, we finally get to play more GG, BB, etc with everyone rather than hoping the game won't lag online (for BB) and/or just waiting for the next Act to play people that don't live in their area (GG). The problem is it'd be a bit far fetched since the three neighboring states would have to travel 2-3 hours a day (Not to mention the way back) for some games, unless we switch off which states we go to per meet-up it might be a bit fairer for lets say the New Hampshire cr3w because for them to reach CT is about 3 hours just to go there. So if we do a meet-up thing try switching it up a bit maybe. But I'm sure as hell down for it! Haven't played much GG lately (KoFXII and MBAA taking up my little time now, alongside college) but it'd be great to play with y'all again on a weekly basis rather than once a month.

Lastly, I will probably be on IRC all the time whoring it out :yaaay:

I'm talking about online playing not traveling just so people can play more at the convenience of their homes while stretching competitive spirits haha.

With SF4 we can match make in irc play ft10s then swithch up.

Ah ok, that sounds a bit more convenient, I mistook what you wrote, my bad. Ya I'm up for it, I'm sitting in IRC now anyway while practicing some MBAA and BB (What can I say? Just got it in the mail yesterday and I'm trying it out). My only problem is I have SFIV and HDR for the 360 :vbang: and I dislike MvC2 :gonk:. So I only can play BB on my PS3