Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otakuchin

NEW ENGLAND THREAD *(A fusion of states and Shit talk)*

I would love to play some ST but I don't have it :vbang: so it looks like my options are BB or MvC2 right now.

Get in irc ill give you my login info to download!;)

Does IaMP have netplay anyhow?

I vote for ST(HD)!

yeah it does, it's called Cowcaster

I'll try to join you guys next week. Had a bunch of bs to sort out after class tonight (work fucking scheduled me during class time tomorrow morning), and I don't have HDR or MVC2 yet (I'll pick them both up next paycheck). for days my schedule changes every week so just go for whatever works for everyone else

I'll try to join you guys next week. Had a bunch of bs to sort out after class tonight (work fucking scheduled me during class time tomorrow morning), and I don't have HDR or MVC2 yet (I'll pick them both up next paycheck).

for days my schedule changes every week so just go for whatever works for everyone else

send me a pm and ill give you my info to download mvc2. That is if you want to learn!:keke:

aww i wish i could play but i dont have a PS3 or x-box :(

Have to get those USB ports working so that you can play on GGPO and 2DF! Maybe I can try the next time I'm over there...?

A big thank you to everyone that showed up and played with each other and Blue9's trivia(I'm gunning for first next time!!!). While the group wasn't that big I appreciated everyones efforts and hope everyone had some gdlk matches and fun in the channel, I think a little community unity can take new england far. So I promised another day for playing this week.. I can do wednesday, possibly friday and sunday. Unless someone else wants to run it for that day but you guys can get together and use the channel or run whatever you want. Since seeing everyone get all over ggpo I was thinking about a possible Vampire Savior online tournament for GGPO, or possibly Breakers :3 but we don't have to go that far. THANK YOU EVERYONE AND GODBLESS! Please leave any critical criticism on better dates or game ideas... I mean we should stick to the mains but its good to have some fun here and there. I'm not downloading any loli games though, ya hear!!!!!!! lol New Hampshire hope to see you guys out next time, I understand problems with making it with class Vyers but if you ever need to cool off send me an invite on ps3. ;) Nazgul and Cheese hope to see you guys next time. Mindgam3 and Meghan you guys too! ANDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwiyon, Yomi$, Pancho(COME TO DLOOP AND WRITE IN OUR THREAD AGAIN PANCH!), Gonzales(bring your stick to panchos! lol) LETS GET HYPE EVERYONE!! Also If springfield shows up.. I may just hold an online TMNT TF tournament... are you guys ready?? Train lvl only though... TRAIN!?????????????!?

I'm down to play some VS! Not in tournament, though...hahaha. Come on, man -- we don't know that game so well just yet over here.

As for TF, we can play that at Wall's on Saturday. Springfield will be there.

What's this GGPO?

It's a wonderful thing. It allows you to play games on with very little lag. http://ggpo.net/. If you need help setting it up, you can just let me know.

Results for ACT IX are on front page and act thread. Im also uploadign some vids i got so if you wana see them. Friend me on Facebook lol. Andre Chin

What's up guys? Completely new to this scene (and still pretty shitty at BB) but I'd totally be down for coming to an event and playing some casuals or maybe even trying my luck in a tourney. Name: Dan (Danny Schme) Location: Burrillville, RI Characters: :NO: Other Fighting Games: Street Fighter 4

What's up guys? Completely new to this scene (and still pretty shitty at BB) but I'd totally be down for coming to an event and playing some casuals or maybe even trying my luck in a tourney.

Name: Dan (Danny Schme)

Characters: :NO:

Other Fighting Games: Street Fighter 4

Welcome aboard! You should definitely go to Wall's tournament in Fall River, MA if you're free this Saturday. Unfortunately, I won't be there because I have family obligations. The last time I went was mad fun and from what I hear from people who went multiple times, it's always fun. Here's the link if you're interested: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=202550

Also, you're more than welcome to add me to Xbox Live. I still need a Noel player on my friends list. :v:

Welcome aboard! You should definitely go to Wall's tournament in Fall River, MA if you're free this Saturday. Unfortunately, I won't be there because I have family obligations. The last time I went was mad fun and from what I hear from people who went multiple times, it's always fun. Here's the link if you're interested: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=202550

Also, you're more than welcome to add me to Xbox Live. I still need a Noel player on my friends list. :v:

I'll deff add you on XBL later. I need all the practice >_> ha. Saturday I'm tied up right now but if anything changes, it's on the top of my list man. Thanks for the invite.

I'm assuming this tourney is on PS3s? I'm looking to buy a stick but it almost seems like I shouldn't get one for my 360 cause every gathering has PS3 listed.

I'll deff add you on XBL later. I need all the practice >_> ha. Saturday I'm tied up right now but if anything changes, it's on the top of my list man. Thanks for the invite.

I'm assuming this tourney is on PS3s? I'm looking to buy a stick but it almost seems like I shouldn't get one for my 360 cause every gathering has PS3 listed.

Buy a 360 stick and a cthulu board off SRK forums then meet up with blue9 and slip him a 20 and he'll install both. Viola! 360/PS3 stick!:toot:

Buy a 360 stick and a cthulu board off SRK forums then meet up with blue9 and slip him a 20 and he'll install both. Viola! 360/PS3 stick!:toot:

Well I know where all my funds will be going to. It's gonna be rough learning to replay to a stick from the 360 Analog stick.

Noob question - (I'd look it up but I don't know what I'd need) How much will the Cthulu and the supplies necessary for the install cost?