Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA BB & MB Bi-Weeklies - (Granada Hills, CA)

Someone go to FFA tomorrow around 3 ish so I can practice some GG with someone.

I might go today. Would probably be there around that time.

I'll be at FFA Today at 8 ish till 10 so it will b cool if some of you were there so i could practice on blazblue..... u better b there!!! jk

Blue Garbage. I just found out u got a xbl tag :D. Beat me the arakune matchup plx :D Soniti I will make u take those words back >.,

BlueGarbage, I will be there for Blazblue and Guilty Gear casuals at the same time. So i will be down to pit a few rounds on ya, though I'm not sure how good of practice I will be for ya lol.

Blue Garbage. I just found out u got a xbl tag :D. Beat me the arakune matchup plx :D Soniti I will make u take those words back >.,

What ???? Do u want me to beat u....

:8/:

I most likely will head around later at night is what it looks like since I am waiting on money. BG I need some practice against that sexy arakune of yours.

What ???? Do u want me to beat u....

:8/:

Of course, beat me senseless. You learn so much from losing. ^_^

I will steal you soul and eat it! Start adding Tekken 6 to the bi weekly for console tourney. It is good stuff!!

There's already way too many games to add T6 to these bi-weeklies. Maybe some other day of the week?

Good Games to BlueGarbage, Phearos and Id last night.

BlueGarbage: I may not have looked like it but from those few games I played with you I did learn a bit more of what a good 'kune will do in reaction to my shit. I do have a better idea of what frame traps I could use against the bag o bees. Thanks for your time!

Id_asz: Thanks again for the advice on TSS, yeah some of those patterns just aren't worth perfecting and can get you in a heap of trouble. Also, I believe I will switch to Mevious, I do like more offensive characters and the bats make it easier to perfect with.

Phearos, even though i doubt he will read this but shout outs are needed: I am so fricken' pumped for the Guilty Bi-weekly now that you had to actually work to win against me. All those matches and but a sliver of health between victory and defeat. I am glad you noticed how much my Order-Sol improved in just the few hours of play yesturday. Get hype!

I can't wait to pit my newfound might against all of you Nov. 8th!

(cross-post in the FFA casuals match-up thread: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=490845&posted=1#post490845 )

That's good Onichi hopefully some time in the future you will be kicking my ass...

One can hope, lol. It always makes for a better show to the audience, makes it more exciting when it's a closer match. Alas, I feel this day will only come about once we've all had the joy of playing on Continuum Shift. XD

OK, so I've been home sick literally ALL week, and I need to get out and do something...I would dearly love to go to an arcade of some sort...tonight?

OK, so I've been home sick literally ALL week, and I need to get out and do something...I would dearly love to go to an arcade of some sort...tonight?

I'm also just getting over my sickness. I believe I'm capable to hit up an arcade without getting anyone else sick.

FFA or Denjin?

Fighting away a cold last couple of days... My weekend is pretty much shot and I'm pretty pissed about that so I'll probably be at FFA tomorrow night in the hopes for getting in some epic BB and GG (maybe some JoJo) to brighten my day........I may or may not be in costume...

Fighting away a cold last couple of days...

My weekend is pretty much shot and I'm pretty pissed about that so I'll probably be at FFA tomorrow night in the hopes for getting in some epic BB and GG (maybe some JoJo) to brighten my day........I may or may not be in costume...

Hol Horse FTW